Five arrested in Shepherdsville meth bust

Sep 23, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Pioneer News

For the second time this week, members of the Bullitt County Drug Task Force interrupted an active methamphetamine lab. via The Pioneer News

Comments
21 - 40 of 51 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2013
haley sparks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 7, 2013
 
mandy wrote:
What i think is even if you arrest sombody, then it dont matter because thats not even the dope dealer it's just sombod7y that is selling, and maybe getting profit. They get it from sombody, that gets it from someone else and it goes through millions of people. There is so many out there and you will never find the "DOPE MAN" you will jsut find his crew. you should jsut let all dope dealers out because just arresting one aint doing any good. You have murders and rapiest that should be in the jail cell thayt the drug dealers are in. They are just a waist of your time. you think that if you arrest one then maybe people will quit using because there drug dealer is in jail, well they wont they will just start going down the line. LET THEM OUT OF JAIL!!!!
So in no way shape or form they aren't murders themselves? Lets consider the number of over doses that have led to death. && would you really want them out there for your kid to be able to get a hold of it one day? You must be one of them.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

haley sparks wrote:
<quoted text>
So in no way shape or form they aren't murders themselves? Lets consider the number of over doses that have led to death. && would you really want them out there for your kid to be able to get a hold of it one day? You must be one of them.
Well kiddo,I would never want my little man to ever for any reason,,,get acquainted with meth.Nor coke,or pain killers or anything else for that matter.That aside though,,,I'm a guy who sometimes can't help but sit up,take interest,and feel compelled to discuss it when someone throws numbers into the game.Anyway,you said,,,"let's consider the number of overdoses that have led to death".Now since the drug in question is meth,,,I'm gonna step out on a limb and say that the number of overdose related deaths is "hovering" somewhere around zero,,,since I don't believe that it's even possible to overdose on meth.And since I'm aware that a person can die of water intoxication if he ingests too much water,,,I'm not being literal with that.Only claiming that meth will put extra strain on weakened blood vessels that will enable hemorrhaging to people with existing health problems,(which can happen to the same people if they simply get excited about something),,,but doesn't attack the heart and the brain in no way like cocaine does.Actually,it's my honest opinion that meth isn't any more lethal than tylenol pm of equal milligrams.In my honest opinion,when you run into someone who's been smoking meth for three days and acting silly,,,that the meth only helped keep him awake.The fact that he can't stand up and don't know his own name,,,is simply because he hasn't had any sleep in three days,(nothing to do with the meth).And just to clear it up,I've been educated on such issues on four separate occasions at the 'Ron Trunnell' building,,,and have had some less than reputable acquaintances over the years.In short,I have an educated opinion,,,whether it's right or wrong.
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well kiddo,I would never want my little man to ever for any reason,,,get acquainted with meth.Nor coke,or pain killers or anything else for that matter.That aside though,,,I'm a guy who sometimes can't help but sit up,take interest,and feel compelled to discuss it when someone throws numbers into the game.Anyway,you said,,,"let's consider the number of overdoses that have led to death".Now since the drug in question is meth,,,I'm gonna step out on a limb and say that the number of overdose related deaths is "hovering" somewhere around zero,,,since I don't believe that it's even possible to overdose on meth.And since I'm aware that a person can die of water intoxication if he ingests too much water,,,I'm not being literal with that.Only claiming that meth will put extra strain on weakened blood vessels that will enable hemorrhaging to people with existing health problems,(which can happen to the same people if they simply get excited about something),,,but doesn't attack the heart and the brain in no way like cocaine does.Actually,it's my honest opinion that meth isn't any more lethal than tylenol pm of equal milligrams.In my honest opinion,when you run into someone who's been smoking meth for three days and acting silly,,,that the meth only helped keep him awake.The fact that he can't stand up and don't know his own name,,,is simply because he hasn't had any sleep in three days,(nothing to do with the meth).And just to clear it up,I've been educated on such issues on four separate occasions at the 'Ron Trunnell' building,,,and have had some less than reputable acquaintances over the years.In short,I have an educated opinion,,,whether it's right or wrong.
O.K. spartan,i totally disagree with you..deaths have been the reason behind meth,not enough sleep can cause accidents that kill just like drinking and driving, when you hear about drugs being involved, they just don't say what kind of drugs, weakened blood vessels can be there for years,but put meth in your body and it can cause death.spartan you sound as if you approve of meth, and numbers does not matter in this case, but facts do.. the fact is meth does cause death.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 8, 2013
 
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. spartan,i totally disagree with you..deaths have been the reason behind meth,not enough sleep can cause accidents that kill just like drinking and driving, when you hear about drugs being involved, they just don't say what kind of drugs, weakened blood vessels can be there for years,but put meth in your body and it can cause death.spartan you sound as if you approve of meth, and numbers does not matter in this case, but facts do.. the fact is meth does cause death.
Well,the numbers I just read seems to support my point,(researched a few pages before I responded,,,and feel certain that you won't easily find anything to conflict them).Just curious though,do you really equate me wanting to discuss the facts as I see them about meth,,,as supporting meth???? Well,,,I don't.Actually,the reason I'm not listing the pages I saw,,,is because they "don't" support you,,,I don't support meth,,,and I really don't support the idea of a young and impressionable person equating meth as being good because I said it's not bad.Fact is,meth does cause death.It causes death when sleep starved meth-head drives under a bus,causes death when they blow up the house while attempting to cook a batch,causes death from malnourishment when they starve themselves out,and can even cause death when they get caught trying to steal something from the wrong person to support their habit.The only point I was trying to make is that to overdose and die from simply consuming too much,,,is statistically impossible.If I'm wrong though,,,point it out.
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 8, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,the numbers I just read seems to support my point,(researched a few pages before I responded,,,and feel certain that you won't easily find anything to conflict them).Just curious though,do you really equate me wanting to discuss the facts as I see them about meth,,,as supporting meth???? Well,,,I don't.Actually,the reason I'm not listing the pages I saw,,,is because they "don't" support you,,,I don't support meth,,,and I really don't support the idea of a young and impressionable person equating meth as being good because I said it's not bad.Fact is,meth does cause death.It causes death when sleep starved meth-head drives under a bus,causes death when they blow up the house while attempting to cook a batch,causes death from malnourishment when they starve themselves out,and can even cause death when they get caught trying to steal something from the wrong person to support their habit.The only point I was trying to make is that to overdose and die from simply consuming too much,,,is statistically impossible.If I'm wrong though,,,point it out.
meth does kill and that was the point i was making,and maybe not directly from consuming to much,and no do not think you support it ,but thought you were saying overall it would not kill.
haley sparks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 8, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well kiddo,I would never want my little man to ever for any reason,,,get acquainted with meth.Nor coke,or pain killers or anything else for that matter.That aside though,,,I'm a guy who sometimes can't help but sit up,take interest,and feel compelled to discuss it when someone throws numbers into the game.Anyway,you said,,,"let's consider the number of overdoses that have led to death".Now since the drug in question is meth,,,I'm gonna step out on a limb and say that the number of overdose related deaths is "hovering" somewhere around zero,,,since I don't believe that it's even possible to overdose on meth.And since I'm aware that a person can die of water intoxication if he ingests too much water,,,I'm not being literal with that.Only claiming that meth will put extra strain on weakened blood vessels that will enable hemorrhaging to people with existing health problems,(which can happen to the same people if they simply get excited about something),,,but doesn't attack the heart and the brain in no way like cocaine does.Actually,it's my honest opinion that meth isn't any more lethal than tylenol pm of equal milligrams.In my honest opinion,when you run into someone who's been smoking meth for three days and acting silly,,,that the meth only helped keep him awake.The fact that he can't stand up and don't know his own name,,,is simply because he hasn't had any sleep in three days,(nothing to do with the meth).And just to clear it up,I've been educated on such issues on four separate occasions at the 'Ron Trunnell' building,,,and have had some less than reputable acquaintances over the years.In short,I have an educated opinion,,,whether it's right or wrong.
I respect your opinion.. But on the contrary it does affect the heart && brain. I recently had a friend who's children's father overdosed on it. Done so much, they said his heart should of explodes. && now has serious brain damage.
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 8, 2013
 
haley sparks wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your opinion.. But on the contrary it does affect the heart && brain. I recently had a friend who's children's father overdosed on it. Done so much, they said his heart should of explodes. && now has serious brain damage.
hi haley is the little c asleep ????? sure is a looker.......
haley sparks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 8, 2013
 
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>hi haley is the little c asleep ????? sure is a looker.......
????
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 9, 2013
 
haley sparks wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your opinion.. But on the contrary it does affect the heart && brain. I recently had a friend who's children's father overdosed on it. Done so much, they said his heart should of explodes. && now has serious brain damage.
I appreciate your attitude Ms. Haley.As a matter of fact,I've always preferred to bat the facts back and forth in a controlled and comfortable environment.Never really enjoyed arguing them back and forth all that much.Which direction I'll go though,,,usually depends on the personality I'm discussing the facts with.So,,,thanks again.And if you don't mind my asking,,,"are you related to John and Candy Sparks???
haley sparks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 9, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your attitude Ms. Haley.As a matter of fact,I've always preferred to bat the facts back and forth in a controlled and comfortable environment.Never really enjoyed arguing them back and forth all that much.Which direction I'll go though,,,usually depends on the personality I'm discussing the facts with.So,,,thanks again.And if you don't mind my asking,,,"are you related to John and Candy Sparks???
Johnny is my cousin yes. Don't really have much to do with him though. Not a big fan of most of the people of my fathers side of the family lol.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 9, 2013
 
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>meth does kill and that was the point i was making,and maybe not directly from consuming to much,and no do not think you support it ,but thought you were saying overall it would not kill.
Good morning Jazz Guy.Only just found this post,,,and I want to tell you that it hit me pretty hard with a euphoric feeling of a finalized completion as well as a mutual understanding that I really didn't see coming.In the beginning,I thought you simply wanted to slander me,,,and argue this point.Everything you've said here though,,,was honest,humble,and actually pretty cool.You saying that you don't believe I support it,,,is probably what I appreciate the most though.Really sorry I got lippy with you on the on the other thread.It's no excuse I know,but I'm opinionated,I'm a little loud and arrogant sometimes,I don't always think before I speak,it's just my nature,,,and I really can't help it.That aside,,,I can see your point now that I sit here and think about it."Sometimes,some facts,,,are just better left unquoted".Sorry again bro'.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 9, 2013
 
haley sparks wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny is my cousin yes. Don't really have much to do with him though. Not a big fan of most of the people of my fathers side of the family lol.
You can pick your friends,,,but you're stuck with your family.Trust me,I believe that "most" of us can relate with that.Anyway,I've knew Candy since she was a baby in the little house on Belmont,and John and since the early eighties sometime.Both of them has always been good to "me",,,but I understand your position pretty clearly.Always bugged me some kind of bad if it's one of those several times in life that me and one of my brothers aren't exactly having peace,,,and someone comes along and starts trying to be impressive by telling me how super-cool and awesome that my brothers are.In short,I understand you clearly.All that aside,,,have you been posting on the forum for a while?
haley sparks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 9, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You can pick your friends,,,but you're stuck with your family.Trust me,I believe that "most" of us can relate with that.Anyway,I've knew Candy since she was a baby in the little house on Belmont,and John and since the early eighties sometime.Both of them has always been good to "me",,,but I understand your position pretty clearly.Always bugged me some kind of bad if it's one of those several times in life that me and one of my brothers aren't exactly having peace,,,and someone comes along and starts trying to be impressive by telling me how super-cool and awesome that my brothers are.In short,I understand you clearly.All that aside,,,have you been posting on the forum for a while?
I mean they have both always been goo d to me too. It's Just John, he's in a bad place right now. Shit , him && Kandie aren't even together. Haven't been for several years now. But anyways. I've known bout this site for ever now. I don't get on here a lot. Just when I want to see what's going on with everything in Shepherdsville.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 9, 2013
 
haley sparks wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean they have both always been goo d to me too. It's Just John, he's in a bad place right now. Shit , him && Kandie aren't even together. Haven't been for several years now. But anyways. I've known bout this site for ever now. I don't get on here a lot. Just when I want to see what's going on with everything in Shepherdsville.
Yeah,everybody in town seems to feel compelled to share the latest gossip about everybody else in town.Personally,I put forth effort at not becoming part of the problem,,,but still keep up with as much of it as I can.Never know when you might be able to breed a tid-bit of information from one corner of the forum,to a shred of information at the other end of the forum,multiply that by some loose rap that you happen to overhear somewhere along the way,,,and be able to calculate the rest of the story over a few drinks.All in all,it's a lot of fun even when you can't.Either way,,,you take care of yourself ma'am.And thanks for your responses.
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 9, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Jazz Guy.Only just found this post,,,and I want to tell you that it hit me pretty hard with a euphoric feeling of a finalized completion as well as a mutual understanding that I really didn't see coming.In the beginning,I thought you simply wanted to slander me,,,and argue this point.Everything you've said here though,,,was honest,humble,and actually pretty cool.You saying that you don't believe I support it,,,is probably what I appreciate the most though.Really sorry I got lippy with you on the on the other thread.It's no excuse I know,but I'm opinionated,I'm a little loud and arrogant sometimes,I don't always think before I speak,it's just my nature,,,and I really can't help it.That aside,,,I can see your point now that I sit here and think about it."Sometimes,some facts,,,are just better left unquoted".Sorry again bro'.
never wanted to slander you,just sounded like you were trying to " defend " meth,and the users. as for what you call lippy,well i will say that is true...
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 9, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You can pick your friends,,,but you're stuck with your family.Trust me,I believe that "most" of us can relate with that.Anyway,I've knew Candy since she was a baby in the little house on Belmont,and John and since the early eighties sometime.Both of them has always been good to "me",,,but I understand your position pretty clearly.Always bugged me some kind of bad if it's one of those several times in life that me and one of my brothers aren't exactly having peace,,,and someone comes along and starts trying to be impressive by telling me how super-cool and awesome that my brothers are.In short,I understand you clearly.All that aside,,,have you been posting on the forum for a while?
if you know john and candy,i may know you,seen john on the detention site. he was always a good person,at least what i knew of him.never knew candy.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 10, 2013
 
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>never wanted to slander you,just sounded like you were trying to " defend " meth,and the users. as for what you call lippy,well i will say that is true...
Yeah,I can see how it would've appeared that I was defending meth and it's users.Actually though,I was only debating the facts as I understand them.Fact is,mainstream society is more scared of drugs than they are the devil himself,,,(even the ones that well trained phycisians are prescribing).And the reason for that,,,is because of the lies,propaganda,misguided beliefs,and horror stories that get planted and replanted from one naive generation to the next.Not talking bad about such people.After all,they're only going on the information that was given to them.On the same token though,people passing down superstitions and lies from one generations to the next,,,is what's keeping the Mormons and several other denominations of churches alive.And such a thing could very well be what motivates me to jump in when I see people jumping on a bandwagon that's loaded with compromised data.I can assure you though,meth is an ugly habit,most all of it's users are an ugly people,,,and I would look at anyone defending it as being just as ugly,and exactly the same as homosexuals.Know what they're doing isn't natural and right,,,but attempt to push it off on young and impressionable minds that it is natural and right.As for me being lippy though,I play cards on a daily basis in a game where the deck is stacked,and mostly stacked by the people who are supposed to do better.In short,circle Shepherdsville in my boots one time,,,then see what happens to "your" outlook and how you present yourself.Honestly,I am lippy,,,yes.However,I'm actually a super nice guy with a lot of heart,,,when you weigh it all out.Either way,,,have a good one.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 10, 2013
 
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>if you know john and candy,i may know you,seen john on the detention site. he was always a good person,at least what i knew of him.never knew candy.
Yeah,I always liked John and Candy both.Honestly,there aren't too many people in my life whom I've known for that long,,,that hasn't stuck me,got me on,or hamstrung me somehow,,,so I like and appreciate them both.John was always a super class-A personality though.Don't really know how he manages to stay in trouble like he does.Do know that when some people stay on the edge of trouble,that it's sometimes directly because of the people around him who thrive on controversy and enjoy seeing the police pull in the driveway.Not always because of the guy who stays in trouble.Either way,,,thanks for your post Jazz Guy.
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 10, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,I always liked John and Candy both.Honestly,there aren't too many people in my life whom I've known for that long,,,that hasn't stuck me,got me on,or hamstrung me somehow,,,so I like and appreciate them both.John was always a super class-A personality though.Don't really know how he manages to stay in trouble like he does.Do know that when some people stay on the edge of trouble,that it's sometimes directly because of the people around him who thrive on controversy and enjoy seeing the police pull in the driveway.Not always because of the guy who stays in trouble.Either way,,,thanks for your post Jazz Guy.
hate to say this,but john is an addict, know his mom,and she is raising his 5 kids.... was 6 but one graduated and now is going to college and working full time,candy gave full custody to the grandma,and remarried,so she says,and has been in georgia for over a year,the grand ma has had the kids for 9 years,but they are great kids,but john has a lot of problems,but still a great person will help you out in any way. and as i said i just may know you
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Apr 10, 2013
 
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>hate to say this,but john is an addict, know his mom,and she is raising his 5 kids.... was 6 but one graduated and now is going to college and working full time,candy gave full custody to the grandma,and remarried,so she says,and has been in georgia for over a year,the grand ma has had the kids for 9 years,but they are great kids,but john has a lot of problems,but still a great person will help you out in any way. and as i said i just may know you
Yeah,,,it's likely that you do know me.Or maybe one of my brothers.Not quite as eccentric in person as I am on the forum though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
More Urban losers 9 min Phoenix97 2
Another West End Loser 15 min Phoenix97 4
open discussion 22 min kickbutt 3
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 32 min LouisvilleKYreport 4
Free School Lunches 1 hr bob Dillon 18
American Fuji Seal creating 45 new jobs (Jun '12) 1 hr Truth 13
How accurate are at home drug tests? (Jun '11) 4 hr mynameisnobody 219
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fairdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairdale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••