Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81696 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89923 Jun 4, 2013
He'll be a whiz in no time. Practice makes perfect. I'm sure if he's determined enough that he'll do fine:) Of course, there's you to give him the benefit of any doubts. Men need that ego stroking sometimes. It builds more confidance.Lol. Have a good evening. I have the other kid to attend for now...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#89924 Jun 4, 2013
People jump on accusations just because they have issues of their own. People are good at instagating the accusations on when they know their is a problem.

Romans 12:18

Your home is your castle-a place you can live surrounded by your memories. Living in your own home enables you to maintain your lifestyle and stay connected. In spite of all negativity. Glad to be able to help with that as needed and so wanted.

Maybe off the subject but something that needed to be said.
betty

Vine Grove, KY

#89925 Jun 4, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Hey betty, lol @ your school hubby. You know that troll is the one from before who couldn't make friends with anybody and hated that Una made friends with us. The one who spams you, AW, me and a few others.
Did you see this on the national news? It's so precious:
Police dog bids touching farewell to fallen human partner
Video: A photo of a police dog saying goodbye to his fallen human partner over the weekend is going viral. Photojournalist Jonathan Palmer captured the touching moment when the dog places his paw on his partner’s casket.
A photo demonstrating the bond between a man and his dog is breaking hearts across the Internet.
The picture shows Figo, a K-9 officer, paying his last respects at the funeral of his fallen human partner, Kentucky police officer Jason Ellis. In the photo, Figo lays a paw on Ellis’s casket. The 33-year-old Ellis was killed in a suspected ambush.
The picture generated hundreds of comments after being posted on Reddit.
"Dogs can actually smell when someone or something is dead and it gives them closure. Not sure if he can tell it's him through the coffin, but he should," wrote one Reddit user.
Figo was retired after his partner’s death and is now living with Ellis’ family. Bardstown, Ky., police chief Rick McCubbin told the Associated Press said that the dog and Ellis were “true partners."
http://www.today.com/pets/police-dog-bids-tou... -
i loved that.....

sad but inspiring. hope all my furry babies are long gone when my time comes. not that i think Joe poodle wouldn't be just fine anywhere....heck my neighbor keeps treats for him now so he tries to switch addresses all the time. but i have watched my animals grieve several times over losing one of their own. makes me so sad to know they are hurting. i guess if i make it into senior hood i will have think twice before bringing one in.
betty

Vine Grove, KY

#89926 Jun 4, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
He'll be a whiz in no time. Practice makes perfect. I'm sure if he's determined enough that he'll do fine:) Of course, there's you to give him the benefit of any doubts. Men need that ego stroking sometimes. It builds more confidance.Lol. Have a good evening. I have the other kid to attend for now...
i think he will do well also..... he is taking a computer class this term and i think that's good to get it out of the way. he is really extremely smart and has a good aptitude for learning. he would rather watch something educational on the history channel or read a book than waste time watching the reality crap that comes on all the time. his main issue is going to be getting over this computer phobia. i think after he is a few weeks in to his computer course, he will maybe feel like he can handle things and maybe will not need me so much. he is going to need all that computer knowledge to run a successful business in this day and age. he will get there, giving up is not in his vocabulary and not in mine either. thanks for the well wishes ;)

if i had my pick between Arizona and Montana i would pick Arizona. the dry heat is great for allergy's and even though its hot, because its dry, its bearable. Montana is great to visit, if you ever get a chance to see the badlands (Dakotas) they are a awesome sight to behold. i would not live there because i am too much of a worry wart to live that close to the Yellowstone caldera.... Denver is as close as i would get to that monster.

have a blessed evening. I can smell AB's steaks sizzling through the screen so i am off myself to try and quiet my tummy grumbling.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89927 Jun 4, 2013
Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember now thy CREATOR in the days of thy youth

Isiah 40:28 Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting GOD, the Lord, the CREATOR of the ends of the earth, fainteth not?
just me

Lexington, KY

#89928 Jun 4, 2013
go for it

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89935 Jun 5, 2013
Hope you all are having a good morning. Could get some rain later. Hope it passes you by.
bg

Chicago, IL

#89936 Jun 5, 2013
Nice day!
bg

Chicago, IL

#89937 Jun 5, 2013
And be safe :)
no name

United States

#89939 Jun 5, 2013
Jesse V wrote:
Government is hiding something.
you are so right
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89941 Jun 5, 2013
some really informative posts lately. LOL
Kibbler

Big Clifty, KY

#89942 Jun 5, 2013
LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89943 Jun 5, 2013
Considering the time difference, in about 6 more hours it will be the 69th anniversary of the Normandy Invasion ofJune 6, 1944. Many young men with just a few hours to live so that we can be here posting mostly nonsense. Shame on us.
somethingsmells

AOL

#89944 Jun 5, 2013
man ,...
years latter,....... it appears that they all died for nothing ,....
the country sure has turned into crap lately ,....
fight and die -- for what?,...

so indignant welfare crack addicts can keep producing as many babies as they wish ,..
and then demand that the rest of us support them for life ?

things sure have changed in the past 60 years ,...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89945 Jun 5, 2013
Just been a beautiful day here.
Hope you all enjoyed it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89946 Jun 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
some really informative posts lately. LOL
Ditto

Location hidden

#89947 Jun 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Considering the time difference, in about 6 more hours it will be the 69th anniversary of the Normandy Invasion ofJune 6, 1944. Many young men with just a few hours to live so that we can be here posting mostly nonsense. Shame on us.
I agree. The Invasion of Normandy is a testament to the bravery of soldiers. They persevered to victory, with many troops giving up their lives. Thanks for the reminder.

Location hidden

#89948 Jun 5, 2013
somethingsmells wrote:
man ,...
years latter,....... it appears that they all died for nothing ,....
the country sure has turned into crap lately ,....
fight and die -- for what?,...
so indignant welfare crack addicts can keep producing as many babies as they wish ,..
and then demand that the rest of us support them for life ?
things sure have changed in the past 60 years ,...
There is still hope, as long as people awaken, and hold tight to their values.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89949 Jun 5, 2013
Hey birdthreaders. Hope you enjoyed your day. We had a brief sprinkle and that was it outside the hot day. Loving summer! I did see Hawaii had a pretty big earthquake:

Hawaii earthquake shakes but no tsunami (+video)

Hawaii earthquake: A magnitude 5.3 earthquake struck off the coat of the Big Island, causing no serious damage or injuries. But are more earthquakes coming as a new island forms?
Pahala, Hawaii

The U.S. Geological Survey is revising the magnitude of an earthquake off the southeast coast of Hawaii to 5.3.

Tuesday afternoon's earthquake was centered about 34 miles (55 kilometers) southeast of Pahala on the Big Island, at a depth of about 25 miles (40 kilometers). Officials say it did not expected to generate a tsunami.

“The earth is very sound down there there’s not a lot of cracks, therefore waves travel very efficiently through the material,” USGS Hawaiian Volcano Observatory Seismic Network manager, Wes Thele told KHON2.com .

Hawaii County Civil Defense Director Darryl Oliveira says there are no immediate reports of damage.

The USGS reported earlier that the quake's magnitude was 5.6.

People as far away as Maui and Oahu reported weak shaking to the USGS. The Oahu Department of Emergency Management says some areas may have experienced strong shaking.

Kevin Dayton, the executive assistant to the mayor, says he felt a large jolt in the county building in Hilo.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89950 Jun 5, 2013
@lala, sorry I missed you. I seen some great videos you will like. Enjoy:

Dog Nearly Thrown Away Becomes a Celebrity for his Tricks

When Skidboot was young, he was such a handful his owners nearly gave him away. But then, they noticed he wasn't bad... he was just highly intelligent! God made this dog very special and he can do tricks that you won't believe!

http://www.godvine.com/Dog-Tricks-fb-gv-3421....

Loved that story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I’m looking for a bipolar lady 50-70 2 hr Looking for luv 8
Any lady’s into breastfeeding adults? 2 hr Looking for luv 1
Beware 2 hr Watchout 1
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 3 hr Steven Deaks 13
Look in for a girl who 4 hr Layedbacktime 1
This is how hot Emily Southerland is 4 hr Phil Southerland 13
Smokey Oak runs back to Dangbag Monique house 6 hr rylermyler 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance