What's up with girls being covered in tatoos these days?

Posted in the Fairdale Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Not impressed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

What's up with girls being covered in tatoos these days? Do they think it looks cool or something? Well they don't, they look like sh!t. Tatoos are for men, not women. It just looks down right nasty. PLEASE, ladies stop ruining yourself with all the tatoos. You don't look sexy, you look tacky. You don't look cool, you're just being trendy. Just stop it.
Thank You

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Not impressed wrote:
What's up with girls being covered in tatoos these days? Do they think it looks cool or something? Well they don't, they look like sh!t. Tatoos are for men, not women. It just looks down right nasty. PLEASE, ladies stop ruining yourself with all the tatoos. You don't look sexy, you look tacky. You don't look cool, you're just being trendy. Just stop it.
I agree totally, it just makes women look like tramps, but maybe that's the message they are trying to convey. Another thing is those awful things they wear in their tongues. I understand it enhances oral sex for the male but who wants to advertise that. If one of my sons brought either of them home, they would not be welcome. I sometimes wonder what kind of parents allow the obvious desecration of their children's body.

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Ok you're entitled to your own opinion, but outside of you not liking tatoos on females, the rest of what you stated is extremely ignorant. Tatoos has been around for thousands of years, it actually started by Polynesian's and the word tatoo originates from the Polynesian word tataoo. Women having tatoos is far from a new trend. Since you gave your opinion I will give mine, I actually enjoy tatoos, they are artistic and very expressive.
Thank You

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

KING ggg wrote:
Ok you're entitled to your own opinion, but outside of you not liking tatoos on females, the rest of what you stated is extremely ignorant. Tatoos has been around for thousands of years, it actually started by Polynesian's and the word tatoo originates from the Polynesian word tataoo. Women having tatoos is far from a new trend. Since you gave your opinion I will give mine, I actually enjoy tatoos, they are artistic and very expressive.
Of course and that makes my point secure. If and when you mature, would you want your daughter to have them on her breasts?
Oh_my

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Thank You wrote:
<quoted text>Of course and that makes my point secure. If and when you mature, would you want your daughter to have them on her breasts?
BIGOT!
dumbazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Your body YOUR canvas! To each their own I have a few, each one is a part of my life memories and my kids names. Y'all must be old fogies... btw all of mine are covered up unless im naked you can't see them. And also have my tounge pierced as well. Im far from trashy... I agree with king ggg.
ihopeitsyourson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I would lmao if your son brings a hoodrat home that would be what you get. Get with the program! He who throws dirt has less ground to stand on!
ihopeitsyourson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Plus gives you something to look at when the time comes... not just plain ol same ol. And as for the breast tats... as long as they wasn't hanging out the top pf her shirt.. I wouldn't care!
Not impressed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

dumbazz wrote:
Y'all must be old fogies...
Far from it, I'm in my early 30's. I also have a few tats myself. All I know is I wouldn't date or be attracted to you, because a female covered in tatoos is just plain disgusting. And how do you think all those trashy tatoos will look when you get older? How "cool" will those faded and streched tramp stamps and breast tatoos look when you're a used up old bar scank in your 40's -50's? What will you tell your grandkids when they ask why Grandma looks like an old dirty sailor?
Not impressed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

dumbazz wrote:
... And also have my tounge pierced as well. Im far from trashy...
You sound like you're not far from being trashy at all. Having a tounge ring is like going around with a big billboard on your face that says "I like to s uck d ick". I'm with "Thank you" on the whole peircing crap. Do you ladies really think that it looks sexy going around with a bunch of metal and rings hanging off your face? All that sh it belongs in my tackle box, not on your face. Don't get me wrong, I can live with the tounge ring but I can tell you they ain't all they're cracked up to be. Had a girlfriend back in the day that had one and it ended up snagging one time and tearing the skin (if you know what I mean). But those dermals and septum piercings are just nasty. Do you girls really think you look sexy with a pointed metal spike hanging off your lip, cheek, chest etc, or a big hoop through your septum like a bull? Or even worst of all, those gross azz ear guages? You don't look sexy or cool, and you aren't being an "idividual' because everyone and their mom is apparently doing it. You just look f ucking retarded.
rebelgrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

If you can only judge a person by there skin without giving them a chance to prove who they are on the inside. And you believe they are the problem. Some tattoos cover scars. Some are to remember loved ones. Some are just for fun. I've seen ones that I didn't like but it's ok to express yourself. I have a few tattoos myself. Am I a bad person even though I go out of my way to help people because I have tattoos? Only according to you. My wife has tattoos of our kids. She is modest and got them in a place she could cover. To prevent people like you that lack any true feelings.
Not impressed

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

rebelgrey wrote:
If you can only judge a person by there skin without giving them a chance to prove who they are on the inside. And you believe they are the problem. Some tattoos cover scars. Some are to remember loved ones. Some are just for fun. I've seen ones that I didn't like but it's ok to express yourself. I have a few tattoos myself. Am I a bad person even though I go out of my way to help people because I have tattoos? Only according to you. My wife has tattoos of our kids. She is modest and got them in a place she could cover. To prevent people like you that lack any true feelings.
Can you not read? This thread is directed at FEMALES that are COVERED in tatoos. If a female has one in a discreet place then that's different. And I also said I have tatoos myself, I'm not judging anyone just because they have tats. I just think women that have them all over look nasty and tacky. The scanky looking trash that has them on their forearms, chest, neck and especially the hoes with tramp stamps right over their azz. I mean, if having a tatoo over your fat azz that pretty much says "F uck me doggiestyle" doesn't say white trash s lut, then what does? If you don't like being judged, then quit going around looking like a human coloring book.

Since: May 11

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I think tattoos look okay on women, but only if they have nice hair (for example, that really shiny shade of black that all the women who work in the parlors on Bardstown Road seem to have). General grooming plays a huge role in whether a woman looks good in tattoos. I can't say they will look great when they are older (but how many working class people are still attractive after they turn 40? It takes wealth and ease to stay good looking).

What I don't understand is why women choose the worst possible places to get their tattoos. I never see women with tattoos below their shoulders, where wrinkles are the least problem. Surely they don't expect their lower backs to have the same shape in 20 years.

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Having an opinion is ok, but nobody has the right to judge another!
rebelgrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Not impressed wrote:
<quoted text>Can you not read? This thread is directed at FEMALES that are COVERED in tatoos. If a female has one in a discreet place then that's different. And I also said I have tatoos myself, I'm not judging anyone just because they have tats. I just think women that have them all over look nasty and tacky. The scanky looking trash that has them on their forearms, chest, neck and especially the hoes with tramp stamps right over their azz. I mean, if having a tatoo over your fat azz that pretty much says "F uck me doggiestyle" doesn't say white trash s lut, then what does? If you don't like being judged, then quit going around looking like a human coloring book.
Yes I can read. Unlike your self I have the ability to understand diversity. If you don't like it don't look. It's that simple.
Soloman

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Ah diversity! People have the right to be different. Gay people have that right, pedophiles have that right, drunk drivers have that right, people who do not work and live on welfare have that right, robbers have that right, rapists have that right and people who live within society's normal standards have that right. However all of the above shall be adjudged by their actions so if people of the mainstream judge them it is just.
ihopeitsyourson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Like I said I HOPE YOU GET BLESSED WITH THE SAME WORDS COMMINGLE OUT YOUR MOUTH IT WOULD SERVE YOU RIGHT! AND ALL OF MINE ARE DISCRETE PLACES. AS FOR THE SUCKING.G THING I DO LOVE TO DO IT TO MY HUSBAND OF 12a YEARS! SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SEX LIFE IS AS LAME AS YOU.
rebelgrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

The human body is sacred just like a church. Was Michelangelo a sinner for painting the walls of the 16th chapel? He helped add beauty just as a good tattoo artist can do. We each have our own idea of what beauty is.
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

rebelgrey wrote:
The human body is sacred just like a church. Was Michelangelo a sinner for painting the walls of the 16th chapel? He helped add beauty just as a good tattoo artist can do. We each have our own idea of what beauty is.
You're a f ucking moron. What does that have to do with the topic of this thread, dumbass?
Oh_my

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>You're a f ucking moron. What does that have to do with the topic of this thread, dumbass?
You are obviously very uneducated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 44 min LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,111
Back page girls 1 hr Chris rrrr 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 1 hr Chris rrrr 7
John Coulter busted by U.S Marshalls 2 hr andrea exton 9
who is don dodson (Jan '13) 2 hr Stephen westhill 5
Apts 2 hr Trent Lewis 29
•••
•••