Honkeys

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Does any one know them ?
michelle

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I do. They are good ppl gotten into the wrong crowd. But their life style dissent define them! Plenty of times james has fixed my car for nothing.. came packed wood for my mom and would give the shirt off his back if u needed it. I don't judge people and unless u wanted to bash them why not look them u p on facebook... because any one would be glad to fill you in! Ih and he's took up for me the mans got fingers like bananas so if its to talk shit im sure he wouldn't mind busting your face up like he did the last dude!.... just saying....topic ain't to get to know someone unless its to start $#!T
Chelsea Renee Logan

Brooks, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
I Agree, There Ain't No One Of Them You Couldn't Go Ask And They Would Be First To Fill You in or knock your teeth out
lauren
#4 Feb 28, 2013
they are good people. james would Do anything in this world for anyone that needed it because he has helped me out before. little Brandon will also Do anything there two great guys and two great best friends!
Kmoney

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Miss Brandon !! Swear he knows how to make some one happy & wuld do anything for ya :) u got me bent if u thinking diffrent , the trumbles would do just bout anything for any one , & u can trust em. P.s I love uu Lauren , keep your head up :) time will be up in no time !! I be missing some honkeys !
very good friend

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2013
James has went thru alot of tough times n so has Brandon they are good people just need a little guidance would walk miles to help someone win Noone would take a step to.help them really what do people want from these boys leave em alone
MyBestFriends

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2015
I love my Trumble boys they have done a lot for me always there if I need a helping hand... Never once disrespected me or my family. There probably the best two brother's and men I've ever met in shepherdsville they have their quirks but that doesn't make the man.. What makes them good men is how they treat the people they help. An would give there last dollar to help you. Or give the shirt off there back to help you cover up... They would freeze first before they would let you be cold. I have never met two people so loyal in my life. They truly are heaven sent and I don't know whY I would do with out them. I love you James && Brandon... Y'all mean the world to me an you will know who this is if you really know how much I appreciate what y'all have done for me in any time of need... Don't know what I'd do with out y'all. Your both amazing. An I'll f-ckk up any body that says some then side ways.
Really

Lexington, KY

#8 May 24, 2015
MyBestFriends wrote:
I love my Trumble boys they have done a lot for me always there if I need a helping hand... Never once disrespected me or my family. There probably the best two brother's and men I've ever met in shepherdsville they have their quirks but that doesn't make the man.. What makes them good men is how they treat the people they help. An would give there last dollar to help you. Or give the shirt off there back to help you cover up... They would freeze first before they would let you be cold. I have never met two people so loyal in my life. They truly are heaven sent and I don't know whY I would do with out them. I love you James && Brandon... Y'all mean the world to me an you will know who this is if you really know how much I appreciate what y'all have done for me in any time of need... Don't know what I'd do with out y'all. Your both amazing. An I'll f-ckk up any body that says some then side ways.
Real men take care of their kids so you better get to whooping. I don't care who says what. James don't do shit to help anyone but hisself. Dope makes the man if it effects his children. Leaving a mother to take care of the children herself really great man
Fredrick

United States

#9 May 24, 2015
I know right. Nobody cares about that give shirt off back bullshit. Dime a dozen would do that. Too bad he ain't giving that shirt to his kids. Get outta here. Id whoop all their asses. Drug addict bitches. Get a life people.
knowitall

Greensburg, KY

#10 May 28, 2015
those boys are just that.. BOYS! they are (brandon is in jail currently) both running a meth lab/drug house in pryor valley. no doubt about it i hope they go away for a long ass time. get the heck outta here with that "oh they are great" ugh *barf*. you people are so blind sided you only see who you want them to be. not for who they really are.
lisadr

United States

#11 May 29, 2015
knowitall wrote:
those boys are just that.. BOYS! they are (brandon is in jail currently) both running a meth lab/drug house in pryor valley. no doubt about it i hope they go away for a long ass time. get the heck outta here with that "oh they are great" ugh *barf*. you people are so blind sided you only see who you want them to be. not for who they really are.
Neither one of them were/are living in Pryor valley you dumb a** nor do they even go there. Lmmfao.
Amy

United States

#12 May 29, 2015
lisadr wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither one of them were/are living in Pryor valley you dumb a** nor do they even go there. Lmmfao.
Wow that's not so I've seen him pass my moms 8 times now and roll the window up while his kid try and talk to him he rolled his window up, know your facts. Brandon is in jail so no he is not living in Pryor valley but he was. And James is there all day everyday.
kkkkkkk

United States

#13 May 30, 2015
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's not so I've seen him pass my moms 8 times now and roll the window up while his kid try and talk to him he rolled his window up, know your facts. Brandon is in jail so no he is not living in Pryor valley but he was. And James is there all day everyday.
I think I would know where James is or isn't at... Since he lives In my home. He hasn't been down there in like two weeks... An not to f*ckin mention you won't even let him see his children for your own selfish reasons if any ones a POS It's you for not letting your little girls see there father... They Will grow up to eventually hate you for not letting you see him... An for filling there heads with bullshit
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 31, 2015
lauren wrote:
they are good people. james would Do anything in this world for anyone that needed it because he has helped me out before. little Brandon will also Do anything there two great guys and two great best friends!
you must be them boys drug dealer everyone that knows them knows they are trash and when they are not in jail the only thing they care about is there next high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr LoL 8,998
How would you like to stay at home with your kids? 2 hr moneymom123 1
Does judge Spainhour wear Depends? 3 hr poop patrol 25
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 3 hr Mom in the Ville 156
Anyone Know This Guy 4 hr HELP 1
Why did Michael and Lisa Gray get divorced? 6 hr Sic six 33
dude named ASIA? (Jun '13) 9 hr Asianseoul 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages