For kids only day care
omg

United States

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Crazy but true wrote:
They sure did! Left a 3 yr old outside alone for about 30 minutes after a fire drill, and a construction worker brought the child back!! They didnt even know she was missing!! They should be shut down because of that alone. The place is a joke, and when they say "preschool program" what they really mean is "your child gets to go to the big kid room and watch movies all day.
this is true!!!
crappy place

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 7, 2012
My child would scream and cry every time he walked in there. It broke my heart to leave him. They were mean and I heard from someone who used to work there that they were mean to him. They would grab his arm hard and never payed attention to him. He learned absolutely nothing. Needless to say, I took him somewhere else. Don't forget about the child that had a pillow over her face by a worker. That was on the news. They will hire anyone just because everyone quits since they treat their workers like crap. Worst daycare ever..... Take your child outside of Shepherdsville.
jennifer

United States

#23 Dec 30, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit from ex employees to me!! I bet ya i know atleast one person that had so much to say on here only because she was fired from there!! i have taken my kids there for almost 2 years and my kids really love it. if my kids were not being taken care of they would cry when we dropped them off but instead my 2 yr old actually runs and gives her teacher a hug and kiss and tells her she loves her!! That is no sign of being abused. also my 7 yr old is old enough to tell me if something was not right but she always comes home talking about how her day was. i like it there and so do my kiddos and that is what matters. not all of these negative comments from all of the ex employees that were let go for one reason or another. point blank!!!!!
Country girl

Lexington, KY

#24 Mar 18, 2013
jennifer wrote:
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit from ex employees to me!! I bet ya i know atleast one person that had so much to say on here only because she was fired from there!! i have taken my kids there for almost 2 years and my kids really love it. if my kids were not being taken care of they would cry when we dropped them off but instead my 2 yr old actually runs and gives her teacher a hug and kiss and tells her she loves her!! That is no sign of being abused. also my 7 yr old is old enough to tell me if something was not right but she always comes home talking about how her day was. i like it there and so do my kiddos and that is what matters. not all of these negative comments from all of the ex employees that were let go for one reason or another. point blank!!!!!
Wow ok I quit this center for the simple fact my son who was under a year kept getting strep and he never went to the center. My 2nd day of the job I had a little boy go into a seizure on me. They never told me he had seizures all the time and neither did his mother. They will hire anyone and Amy will get what's coming to her. With the director not telling the employee who will be with this child all the time that he had a medical problem was very unprofessional. Just hope your child don't have a medical problem ever bc Brenda will not let anyone know about it. The mother of this child thought Brenda told me the. Felt bad bc she didn't tell me on my 1st day. I agree with the woman who said take your child outside of bullitt co. But Louisville isn't much better
shocked

Okemah, OK

#25 Mar 18, 2013
There is a way to handle all of your concerns if the info is really true. Call and report it to the state. No kids need to be treated that way and deserve a clean safe place!
mt washington resident

Louisville, KY

#26 Mar 27, 2013
Mine went there on cedar Grove for almost 2 years. Loved it, and learned a lot. Never had a problem. I have a problem with everyone on here saying all this and nobody has reported it? I could never know any of these things were true and not do something about it.
motherof2

Bardstown, KY

#27 Mar 29, 2013
My child went there for about 5 months. There were things that I saw that I didn't like, but nothing that I would presume that you wouldn't see at all daycares. My child did keep getting strep and ear infections while there because other children were sick and allowed to be there and their parents weren't forced to take them to get anitibiotics. Another thing was that I wasn't completely comfortable with the directors son being a teacher. The food was sometimes questionable, as in, plain cherrios most days for breakfast, and plenty of days I showed up during last snack and they were having saltine crackers and slices of cheese. So I would presume they weren't giving them a great variety to save money, which is ludicrous due to the price that I paid weekly. Other than that, I would say that there are much worse daycares, but this one is right in the middle. Not great, but could be worse. As of the rumors on here for mistreatment of children, if those are facts they should be reported. Children of those ages don't have a voice of their own yet and should be taken up for. I didnt know of mistreatment of my child, but if there was I'm glad that I don't know because someone would be paying major for it.
The Bitch with ya number

Mount Washington, KY

#28 Jun 1, 2013
Heard that Amy chic been sucking dick on break. And they need to watch it she's the reason state keeps getting called....
Worried parent

Ashburn, VA

#29 Jun 2, 2013
There is NO way my child would go there. I'd stay home and babysit others to make ends meet so my child would be safe, Fed, and treated with decency and compassion like any child should be. What good are the cameras for in that place? Look at everything that is not being seen or said. There were cameras in the daycare on cedar grove I believe it was. And a worker smothered a baby in a crib with a pillow on camera! Cameras or not these things happen. If your not comfortable or question anything, your child should Not be there.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#30 Nov 9, 2013
I stay at home with my children, and would be willing to open my home for a child or two. I have 10 years experience working with children, both disabled and not. Plus I could use the extra cash. There is no doubt I can provide better care than a facility.
Coxs Creek Dad

Louisville, KY

#31 Feb 3, 2014
I've been taking my kids there for 2 years and have no complaints. At first, I was uncomfortable with some of the religious decoration and Bible stuff in there, but really it's not pushed on the kids at all. I'm very happy with their preschool program. I've heard some bad things about the place, but that seems based on old information. The place can get messy with all the kids in there, but they seem to have a very routine cleaning procedure down, and even better, they make my kids help them.
ex employee

Louisville, KY

#32 Feb 3, 2014
I used to work there and I can say that when I was there the place was clean. But they don't screen their employees and don't wait on background checks to get back before they hire people to work with kids. I stayed their for the kids but after a while I couldn't stand the employee drama and the way the treat you. I opened and closed and did 100 different jobs and made min wage.
unknow

Shepherdsville, KY

#33 May 25, 2014
I used to work there and I was a good employee and all of sudden Brenda turn against me she made it so bad on me and I started to see things go down hill then I couldn't take it anymore I quit. I would not take my children there.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 May 25, 2014
unknow wrote:
I used to work there and I was a good employee and all of sudden Brenda turn against me she made it so bad on me and I started to see things go down hill then I couldn't take it anymore I quit. I would not take my children there.
We are not for kids only anymore. We are southside Christian. I do not work at the one in shep. But the one I work at is very good
unknow

Shepherdsville, KY

#35 May 25, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not for kids only anymore. We are southside Christian. I do not work at the one in shep. But the one I work at is very good
Can you please explain your quote. I worked at for kids only on cedar grove rd.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 May 25, 2014
unknow wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please explain your quote. I worked at for kids only on cedar grove rd.
For kids only got bought out by southside Christian. There is no more for kids only!
unknow

Shepherdsville, KY

#37 May 25, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
For kids only got bought out by southside Christian. There is no more for kids only!
I wish you all the best!! I still belive they need to clean house at the one in Shepherdsville. I still wont take my children there.
Ending the nightmare

Shepherdsville, KY

#38 May 25, 2014
unknow wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you all the best!! I still belive they need to clean house at the one in Shepherdsville. I still wont take my children there.
I agree with this person,clean house as getting rid of a certain employee.She was nothing but a basket case!!!! I hope this company looks deeper into who they hire.So much stuff was swept under the rug,that really needed to be seen!!!!! I also wish you all the best & please just don't hire anybody!!!! Because I wouldn't of put my kids or grand kids in that place.Do it for the kids sake!!!! Goodluck & God Bless!!!!
Teefud

Evansville, IN

#39 May 26, 2014
Most there have criminal backgrounds. My sister worked there because the had a few shoplifting charges. She is a complete theif. She stole from employees. She works at mcdonalds now and steals crap loads of food and brings it home. They either don't do background checks or they don't care. They also never turn on the security cameras. Just saying. I know that they had a case of a girl covering a kids face with a pillow once. Weird weird place. Once they forgot a kid outside for awhile. I can't beleive that place is still open. Sickos send their kids there,
iknowforafact

Evansville, IN

#40 Jun 4, 2014
My daughter was going there back in 2012 whem i worked zappos through kelly and she wasnt even one yet. I came in to get her early and she was eating a marker. They said they did not see her bit how can u not when the room is tiny and she was right in the center sitting there? She sucked on it so long the ink was in her spit up and bm. They also used her items on other children and gave her binky to other children. She had a double ear infection and the stomach virus 2 times within a month. Horrible horrible place. No child should have to endure so mich sickness in a matter of a few weeks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destinie jupin 1 hr Get the girl a do... 1
Destinie jupin 1 hr Get the girl a do... 1
Sack chasers 3 hr What would jeebus do 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr Sharlene45 9,662
Snapchat bi/cur woman buddy 5 hr Pinklips 1
Sandy pyer vally 6 hr sewer pond 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Republican 787

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages