The Phantom

Bradfordsville, KY

#81 Apr 1, 2013
Slowly backs out of this thread and closes door quietly!
your a stalker

Independence, KY

#83 Apr 2, 2013
Their Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree to this except she keeps accepting the gifts he has sent which sends a signal that she is still receptive to him. If a man sends you diamond earrings, you return them if you're not interested in him. You also don't let your kids eat candy and other food items he sends if you consider him a stalker. He loves her to much to be her friend. It would destroy him to see her with someone else. I mean destroy.
look stalker Tim i agree with Holly. Your definitely a sick minded person. And everybody knows this is you..stop stalking her you idiot. What the hell is wrong with you? Just give it about 4 more years and u can get your senior citizens discount and buy her more stuff for a cheaper price...until then give a 12 gauge a blow job and do yourself a favor....
Meth

La Vergne, TN

#84 Apr 4, 2013
Erica loves her meth.
They know

Tucker, GA

#85 Apr 9, 2013
school sweet heart wrote:
What did she do? Last I heard she was hooked on pills. How many kids does she have now?
It's true
They know

Tucker, GA

#86 Apr 9, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear, another ill-advised, disillusioned poster who feels certain that I am some single mother who failed to graduate high school and lives in government housing. Uhmmmm. No.
And, yes, the gift.....that is stalker-ish. lol The fact she accepts them but will not return a phone call, respond to his public pleadings, or, in fact, is not here defending him says one thing: "I used you buddy."
As far as being off on his age, he IS between 45 and 47. Period. Erica IS 23. So, whether he is 45 or 47 doesn't matter. His behavior is still sick. And what you saw, "friend", was a small glimpse of a period of time in which Erica was trying to extract some sort of good from Tim--maybe money, maybe food, maybe clothes for her kids....
LOL!! I don't care what anyone says ur crackin me up girl. Man that first part had me rollin
joey

Bradfordsville, KY

#87 Apr 14, 2013
Meth wrote:
Erica loves her meth.
dam strait
Jeremy

Trinity, TX

#88 Apr 24, 2013
why would any1 wont her? shes disgusting
worm

Cecilia, KY

#89 May 14, 2013
rumor is she and this tim guy spent april 16th and 17th together while her kids were with her baby daddy and they've been sneaking and seeing each other quietly so his family doesnt fine out thats what i heard yest.
lyndsey

Perry, AR

#90 May 24, 2013
yall don no wats going on. she luvs him, she told me tat a few weeks ago. shes 2 damn scared 2 b with him bcuz of her babby daddy sayin he gonna kill him.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#91 May 24, 2013
Ok "jeremy" everybody knows its u, Shaun carney. Who else doesn't have the common sence to spell "want" as want Nd not as "won't". Know u a little better there buddy!
lyndsey

Perry, AR

#92 May 24, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
why would any1 wont her? shes disgusting
tim did but i here is he seein sum1 else now
Bret

Campbellsville, KY

#93 May 26, 2013
Not that its anyones business, but yes Tim is seeing someone. Its about dam time to. He has been crying and moping over Erica for 2 years. He and my dad are old friends so yeah, I know. His new girlfriend is sweet and a lot prettier then Erica. I know who Erica is but I dont know her really. In my opinion shes trash. None of us understand what he saw in her. I wont say his new girlfreinds name on here because its noones business. I will say hes much better off with her.
puzled

Bolivar, MO

#94 Jul 8, 2013
lol wrote:
Ok "jeremy" everybody knows its u, Shaun carney. Who else doesn't have the common sence to spell "want" as want Nd not as "won't". Know u a little better there buddy!
you mean there waz 2 guyz that wonted her? don believe it
OldSchoolFriend

Evansville, IN

#96 Aug 11, 2013
Erica's cool she just needs to find what she wants and go for it! Let Tad be in the past whys everyone afraid of the kings Forest ppl ne way??
puzzled

Campbellsville, KY

#97 Aug 13, 2013
OldSchoolFriend wrote:
Erica's cool she just needs to find what she wants and go for it! Let Tad be in the past whys everyone afraid of the kings Forest ppl ne way??
Never happen. Tad controls ever thing in her life. He tells her where she can go and who she can go with and they have been apart for a while now. She's to weak to make her own decisions. He'll control her for the rest of her life.
Hercules

Elizabethtown, KY

#98 Aug 22, 2013
Wow, if this Tim guy really new her, he'd run for his life. She destroys any man she gets with plus the drugs have made her look all ratchet.
LOL

Trinity, TX

#100 Sep 30, 2013
I needed a good laugh and this gave it to me! Bwahahahaha
jealous

Hodgenville, KY

#101 Oct 13, 2013
sounds like she messed up wish i had a guy lie this
sisterinlaw

Evansville, IN

#102 Oct 14, 2013
jealous wrote:
sounds like she messed up wish i had a guy lie this
Do you know that he is almost fifty and lives with his mommy?
lol

Leitchfield, KY

#103 Nov 3, 2013
here shes dancing at a club on dixie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is the Foxy lady a good place to work ? Money w... (Sep '14) 13 min makes sense to me 32
Candace Stevens Hall (Jan '16) 39 min EIIa 4
russ mulvaney 1 hr Haha 2
Dr Lutz Shepherdsville Chiropractic 2 hr This gossip site ... 2
swingers (Dec '14) 2 hr Spectral Voices 16
News Louisville Video-Game Artist Brings LGBTQ Chara... 3 hr Gremlin 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch 8 hr scotty steiner 2,080

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages