|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Holly is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no babe, I do. All this time you have assumed I am female, incorrect sweetie. Self hatred? No, I'm pretty fine with myself. I just like taunting you.
"All of this time, you have assumed I am female. Incorrect, sweetie." See how that should have been written? What were you saying about grammar and spelling in the other thread?

You don't taunt me, dear. I can go all night. It gives me joy to know that I pushed your buttons so easily....
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any inkling of an idea of who I am, my name would be all over this forum. You are simply a liar, no doubt.
I assumed you were a woman because no self respecting man whould follow a woman from post to post, hanging on her every word, making every effort to diminish her.... And, besides, your writing style is very feminine. I bet you are told that about other *things* in your life as well.
Oh gasp are saying I might be queer?!.!.,.!..
Like I said, classy.
I gurantee I suck a better d ick than you sweetie. ;)
That's OK hog. Just because I wear heels better than you, doesn't mean you need to get your old granny panties all fishy.
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
"All of this time, you have assumed I am female. Incorrect, sweetie." See how that should have been written? What were you saying about grammar and spelling in the other thread?
You don't taunt me, dear. I can go all night. It gives me joy to know that I pushed your buttons so easily....
So can I dear. Keep playing my game hoggy holly. It's making my evening!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Holly is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gasp are saying I might be queer?!.!.,.!..
Like I said, classy.
I gurantee I suck a better d ick than you sweetie. ;)
That's OK hog. Just because I wear heels better than you, doesn't mean you need to get your old granny panties all fishy.
What does "gurantee" mean?

I won't even respond to the rest. Are you 12?
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
What does "gurantee" mean?
I won't even respond to the rest. Are you 12?
Oh come on sweetie, no response? That's no fun. Thought you could hang all night hoggy holly.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

I understand ... im not being judgemental.... thats no ones place to judge except Gods. U seem to be genuine in ur care and consern for her. People are negitive. Dont let them suck u in with that because really what others say shouldnt matter. ... misery loves company. My advice....Stop chasing after her ... be silent... give it to God .. let her go and if she returns... shes yours. Good luck and God bless.
Brittany

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

c buden wrote:
I understand ... im not being judgemental.... thats no ones place to judge except Gods. U seem to be genuine in ur care and consern for her. People are negitive. Dont let them suck u in with that because really what others say shouldnt matter.... misery loves company. My advice....Stop chasing after her ... be silent... give it to God .. let her go and if she returns... shes yours. Good luck and God bless.
Finally someone not mean like Holly! She needs some midol or sumthing!
Sam

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

c buden wrote:
I understand ... im not being judgemental.... thats no ones place to judge except Gods. U seem to be genuine in ur care and consern for her. People are negitive. Dont let them suck u in with that because really what others say shouldnt matter.... misery loves company. My advice....Stop chasing after her ... be silent... give it to God .. let her go and if she returns... shes yours. Good luck and God bless.
That was very nice!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone not mean like Holly! She needs some midol or sumthing!
Mean? Oh no, honey, real. Learn the difference.

You, who sit by idly, not saying anything when a 47 year old man stalks a young lady are the "mean" ones. His behavior is bizarre and I think indicates stalking.

What you may not understand is that his post here came after months of him trying to reach her in every way possible, harassing her relatives to no end, begging her friends to "help" him and making other pathetic gestures for attention. It's somewhat scary--to be honest. A middle aged man who refuses to take "no" for an answer is scary.... Aside from all that, Erica has not moved away. She has not disappeared. She is easily reachable. There is no "search" for her. She simply ignores Tim's pathetic attempts, laughing behind his back while he begs.
Their Friend

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>
Mean? Oh no, honey, real. Learn the difference.
You, who sit by idly, not saying anything when a 47 year old man stalks a young lady are the "mean" ones. His behavior is bizarre and I think indicates stalking.
What you may not understand is that his post here came after months of him trying to reach her in every way possible, harassing her relatives to no end, begging her friends to "help" him and making other pathetic gestures for attention. It's somewhat scary--to be honest. A middle aged man who refuses to take "no" for an answer is scary.... Aside from all that, Erica has not moved away. She has not disappeared. She is easily reachable. There is no "search" for her. She simply ignores Tim's pathetic attempts, laughing behind his back while he begs.
OK, let me say I've known Tim for several yrs. and Erica since she was like 10. So, I feel I am justified in what I'm going to say. Holly, you know nothing about either of these 2. You just spew venom at anyone and everyone. So, for the record, I'll tell you that there was something between those 2. I know that 1st hand. You see, Tim has a heart that is way bigger than his body. He truly loves her with all his big ole heart. And you know what? I truly believe she loves him too. A lot of what he has done is because of who he is. I'll tell you he is a man of integrity. He made certain promises to her and he feels obligated, even though they aren't seeing each other anymore, to keep those promises. I just spoke to him about an hour ago and he is struggling with the fact that they have so many unresolved issues. They never had that break up fight, you know the I hate you I never want to see you again kind of thing. Oh Holly, just so you know, they were in fact dating. Also, he is younger than 47 showing again you know nothing about him or her. Even though I've known her since she was a kid, I don't want to see them back together again. I think she will do nothing but hurt him over and over again. I do however think it should be their decision and other people should stay out of it. And another thing Holly, or whatever your real name is, I can tell you again 1st hand that he hasn't called any of her friends. He has been in contact with Dinah but I also know that Dinah and Tim were friends for several yrs. before he met Erica. I know he is missing her friendship a lot. I also know Dinah a bit and I know she thinks the world of Tim. You can take that to the bank. So Holly, my suggestion is to get to stepping and quit bashing 2 people I care about especially since you don't know a damn thing about either 1 of them. It should be between the 2 of them to decide if they should be together and everyone else should step off!! Quick question for you Hollyishellonstrapons, did you happen to have a house fall on you at some point in your life?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Oh, Tim....nice switcharoo on the screen name. So I was off two years on your age. LOL 46 versus 23. Do the math. You are old enough to be her dad. That's sick. I couldn't care less if they are "together", I do, however, feel that it's my duty as a mom to call out old men who are creepy and stalker-ish. There was no "break up fight" because they were never a couple. Erica used him and made him feel whatever was necessary to extract as much as she could from him in as short of a period as possible. Lots of relationships end with no "break up fight" and lots end with unresolved issues. Get over it Tim.
P.S. I know for a FACT you have tried to contact every person you believe my get to Erica for you.

I probably won't post anymore on this thread. It's a broken record. You can't convince a stalker that his object of affection doesn't want him.
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Oh, Tim....nice switcharoo on the screen name. So I was off two years on your age. LOL 46 versus 23. Do the math. You are old enough to be her dad. That's sick. I couldn't care less if they are "together", I do, however, feel that it's my duty as a mom to call out old men who are creepy and stalker-ish. There was no "break up fight" because they were never a couple. Erica used him and made him feel whatever was necessary to extract as much as she could from him in as short of a period as possible. Lots of relationships end with no "break up fight" and lots end with unresolved issues. Get over it Tim.
P.S. I know for a FACT you have tried to contact every person you believe my get to Erica for you.
I probably won't post anymore on this thread. It's a broken record. You can't convince a stalker that his object of affection doesn't want him.
Holly it matters not how old he is ,it's just plain as can be ,Erica wants nothing to do with him,and at this point she is scared to be his friend because he won't leave her alone,he should accept the fact she is done and move on ,just as Erica has.
Their Friend

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Sorry Holly, your wrong again. Tim is out of town spending time with his daughter right now. So, to point out your wrong points, you still have him older then he is. I do in fact know both of them like I said. I can say 100% that you don't know either of them or anything about either of them. Whoever is giving you your false facts needs to get there shit straight. As for them not being a couple well I saw it 1st hand. Now, I haven't talked to Erica in a while but I do talk to him almost every day. I think I'm in a better position to know about the situation than you.
Their Friend

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Holly it matters not how old he is ,it's just plain as can be ,Erica wants nothing to do with him,and at this point she is scared to be his friend because he won't leave her alone,he should accept the fact she is done and move on ,just as Erica has.
I'll agree to this except she keeps accepting the gifts he has sent which sends a signal that she is still receptive to him. If a man sends you diamond earrings, you return them if you're not interested in him. You also don't let your kids eat candy and other food items he sends if you consider him a stalker. He loves her to much to be her friend. It would destroy him to see her with someone else. I mean destroy.
mmmkay

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Holly, you living at the village still?
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Their Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree to this except she keeps accepting the gifts he has sent which sends a signal that she is still receptive to him. If a man sends you diamond earrings, you return them if you're not interested in him. You also don't let your kids eat candy and other food items he sends if you consider him a stalker. He loves her to much to be her friend. It would destroy him to see her with someone else. I mean destroy.
If she does all the above, that should tell him she is just USING him, he needs to GIVE IT UP.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

mmmkay wrote:
Holly, you living at the village still?
Oh, dear, another ill-advised, disillusioned poster who feels certain that I am some single mother who failed to graduate high school and lives in government housing. Uhmmmm. No.

And, yes, the gift.....that is stalker-ish. lol The fact she accepts them but will not return a phone call, respond to his public pleadings, or, in fact, is not here defending him says one thing: "I used you buddy."

As far as being off on his age, he IS between 45 and 47. Period. Erica IS 23. So, whether he is 45 or 47 doesn't matter. His behavior is still sick. And what you saw, "friend", was a small glimpse of a period of time in which Erica was trying to extract some sort of good from Tim--maybe money, maybe food, maybe clothes for her kids....

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

By the way--I am glad Tijm is spending time with his daughter. He should focus on that instead of stalking a girl far too close to her age!
Clint Presley

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hell I'm 53 and that don't stop her from screwing me but I do pay her for it.
sum1 who nos

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

i no erica good. i no tad 4 a long time. i don no tim but i heard a lot bout him. erica do luv him she talk bout him 2 ev1 for a long time. tad won let her b wit ne1 bcuz he still luv her even tho he wit kallie. he will run ne man off that tries 2 b wit erica. he killed her self confadense n she think she no good ne more. i wish she get it 2gether she cool gurl n deserv better. she need 2 get from tad 4 eva.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••