First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Almost three years ago, I met an amazing woman. Her name is Erica. I can honestly say, I've never met another like her. She is truly one of a kind. When we met, we became fast friends. But, over time, that friendship changed. Things in her life were kind of crazy at the time and I didn't see her for nearly a year. This June however, we got our chance to see what cold be between us. WOW! It was everything I could imagine and more. I have never got along so perfectly with any other woman I've ever known. The time I spent with her was the best I've ever known. We compliment each other perfectly! We were together almost every day for months. We took the kids to Gatti Land, the Park, McDonald's you know, all the cool stuff. We all had a blast and Erica and I seemed to be headed down an awesome path. But, something happened. Seems there are some out there that don't want Erica and I to be together. There are even some that don't want her to be with anyone. Why? Why not let her be happy? She told me so much stuff from her past, things so dark I still lie awake at night thinking about them. She deserves some happiness in her life. I am here to tell you she found it and she's giving it up because she's afraid. Sweetheart, you don't have to be afraid. We got this!!
A friend who Really Cares

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Tim we dont know each other and probably will never meet, however ihave known both Erica and her parents for some time. I had heard about ur interest in her through another friend back then , all I want to add to ur post is Go get her. Wrap her up in ur love and take her away. from here .
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
A friend who Really Cares wrote:
Tim we dont know each other and probably will never meet, however ihave known both Erica and her parents for some time. I had heard about ur interest in her through another friend back then , all I want to add to ur post is Go get her. Wrap her up in ur love and take her away. from here .
Maybe you and I need to talk!
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
A friend who Really Cares wrote:
Tim we dont know each other and probably will never meet, however ihave known both Erica and her parents for some time. I had heard about ur interest in her through another friend back then , all I want to add to ur post is Go get her. Wrap her up in ur love and take her away. from here .
And I'm trying, desperately trying. I just reactivated my old business email. It's wildcards01@yahoo.com. Email me if you want, I'd like to know more from you!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 15, 2013
If Erica wanted to be with you, she would be with you. She doesn't and I think she's made that clear. Besides, aren't you old enough to be her dad? That's a little sick.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 15, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
If Erica wanted to be with you, she would be with you. She doesn't and I think she's made that clear. Besides, aren't you old enough to be her dad? That's a little sick.
That was my thought also!!
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
If Erica wanted to be with you, she would be with you. She doesn't and I think she's made that clear. Besides, aren't you old enough to be her dad? That's a little sick.
Actually, she's been as clear as mud. As for your age comment, it's moot. Love knows no age, religion, time, gender, height, weight or any boundaries. Love is love. I know many non-traditional couples and most of them are much happier then what you would call normal. Erica begged me numerous times to not give up on us. I haven't.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2013
So, how old were you when she was born? Put it into perspective that way. If that doesn't work, consider: What is the age difference between her and your kids? If she wanted to be with you, she would. Posting a thread about her on a public forum...along with your other behaviors is not normal.
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
So, how old were you when she was born? Put it into perspective that way. If that doesn't work, consider: What is the age difference between her and your kids? If she wanted to be with you, she would. Posting a thread about her on a public forum...along with your other behaviors is not normal.
Well, I'm not normal by any stretch of the imagination. And how would you know what my behavior is like? Do we know each other? The age of my daughter is also moot. This is the problem with life in the US. People think hey have the right to tell others what is right and wrong for them. No one has the right to tell her or me or you who they should be with. It's no one's business except for she and I. Things were fine until people started with their insults and shit. Why can't people live and let live? If two people are happy, leave them alone. Live your life and let them live theirs.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not normal by any stretch of the imagination. And how would you know what my behavior is like? Do we know each other? The age of my daughter is also moot. This is the problem with life in the US. People think hey have the right to tell others what is right and wrong for them. No one has the right to tell her or me or you who they should be with. It's no one's business except for she and I. Things were fine until people started with their insults and shit. Why can't people live and let live? If two people are happy, leave them alone. Live your life and let them live theirs.
I don't really care what you do. I'm just pointing out the perversity in a man of your age wanting to be with someone who is young enough to be your daughter. She obiously doesn't want to be with you or you would be with her and not posting this silly crap on topix. From what I understand, you have sent her messages through a bazillion people, on social media sites, etc....practially begging her just to contact you and she doesn't. And, still, you don't get it. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying, dude, save face and get the hint. It's displayed in neon lights.

And, no I do not know you. But I am an adult who is familiar with what is going on here. It's creepy. Besides that, you're just making a fool of yourself.
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Mar 15, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care what you do. I'm just pointing out the perversity in a man of your age wanting to be with someone who is young enough to be your daughter. She obiously doesn't want to be with you or you would be with her and not posting this silly crap on topix. From what I understand, you have sent her messages through a bazillion people, on social media sites, etc....practially begging her just to contact you and she doesn't. And, still, you don't get it. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying, dude, save face and get the hint. It's displayed in neon lights.
And, no I do not know you. But I am an adult who is familiar with what is going on here. It's creepy. Besides that, you're just making a fool of yourself.
Why is it creepy? My friend Sabrina's mom and dad were 26 yrs. apart and had a great relationship. In fact, she wouldn't remarry so that when they reunited in the afterlife, they swould still have the same names. My friend Katie is 23 and her husband is 16 yrs. older and they have a wonderful relationship. I know about two dozen couples that are between fifteen and twenty yrs. apart and most of them have been together for a long time. I just met a couple last weekend that were nineteen years apart and had been together for twenty eight years. People say you have to know someone for such and such time before you marry them, or move in with them, etc. My friends John and Denna met on Friday and got married on Sunday. They knew each other for about forty eight hours and they have been together for over thirty years and if you met them today, you'd think they were newly weds. Love knows no boundaries except those imposed by small minded people. If you want to know the truth, I just want to know she's happy. I know right now, she's not. If there's a man out there that will look out for her, protect her, love her as she deserves to be and will help her live up to the potential that she has and she chooses to be with him, I'd be happy for her. It would devastate me of course, but she deserves to finally have some happiness in her life. She deserves it more than anyone I've ever known. She is so very special and truly one of a kind.
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Mar 16, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Posting a thread about her on a public forum
You know Holly, I was going to not post on here anymore but I've decided to make this one last post before I do. I think I posted this as part of the healing process. You see, I know in my heart that she and I will never be together again. I'm coming to grips with it at last. You see, when something spectacular, something amazing, something awe inspiring, something that some people look for a whole lifetime and never find comes to an end, it's a tragedy of epic proportions. The mistake I made was in how I saw her. When I met her, she was a single mom with two kids working two jobs and fighting like mad to survive. I saw a woman who was incredibly strong and fiercely independent and wouldn't take shit from anyone. Truth is, she's really a scared little girl who has chosen to let people, who have no right whatsoever, bully her and control her and force her to give up something that could have been a forever thing. It's also a horrible loss for her kids. I got really, really attached to them and they to me. I love them. So you see, I lose, Erica loses, and the kids lose. So now, it's time to let myself heal and put this chapter of my life behind me. What is scary to me is that we were soul mates, of that I have no doubt. The chances I'll find another one is infinitesimal at best. I'll tell you this, I miss her with every atom in my body. The memory of our first kiss haunts me and probably always will.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 17, 2013
And I'll say one last thing:

Because Erica does not feel the way that you--and you know it, your behavior borders on stalking.

You make excuses as to why she isn't with you. The fact is: she doesn't want to be with you. If she did, she would.

Now, get over and move on with your life.
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2013
A friend who Really Cares wrote:
Tim we dont know each other and probably will never meet, however ihave known both Erica and her parents for some time. I had heard about ur interest in her through another friend back then , all I want to add to ur post is Go get her. Wrap her up in ur love and take her away. from here .
Please get in touch with me. I really think I need to talk to you!
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
And I'll say one last thing:
Because Erica does not feel the way that you--and you know it, your behavior borders on stalking.
You make excuses as to why she isn't with you. The fact is: she doesn't want to be with you. If she did, she would.
Now, get over and move on with your life.
Hell, I'm just getting warmed up. Got appointments with three billboard owners/companies this week. I may put one up in the Shep. area. It'll be expensive, but the outcome could be worth it!!
Nichole M

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 19, 2013
i its sweet that you go to the trouble to show her you love her. sometimes that is what a girl needs to realize things can be good.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Nichole M wrote:
i its sweet that you go to the trouble to show her you love her. sometimes that is what a girl needs to realize things can be good.
Showing a girl you care can include buying them flowers just for no reason...or sending a text that says you are thinking about them.

Showing a girl you care does not entail hounding her for a year solid, begging everyone she knows to contact her, making public messages asking for her to contact you, trying to reach out to anonymous sources on the internet in hopes that they can some persuade her to contact you...etc....

There's a very well defined line between showing someone you can and stalking them.
Tim

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Mar 19, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing a girl you care can include buying them flowers just for no reason...or sending a text that says you are thinking about them.
Showing a girl you care does not entail hounding her for a year solid, begging everyone she knows to contact her, making public messages asking for her to contact you, trying to reach out to anonymous sources on the internet in hopes that they can some persuade her to contact you...etc....
There's a very well defined line between showing someone you can and stalking them.
First off, thank you Nicole. It's nice to hear something nice for a change. Seems life on the internet is mostly negative. Seems everything is going that way anymore. So thank you.

Holly, you don't know me and I'm 99% sure you don't know Erica. My guess is you're getting your knowledge second, third or whatever hand. So let me set the record straight aweetheart. I have never stalked anyone. Now, am I pursuing Erica? Yes. Using her own words, Erica told me that every single person that was supposed to love her, care for her, protect her, and be there for her let her down, disappointed her,hurt her or abandoned her. I will not be added to that list. I would fight the hounds of hell and Satan himself to make her happy. She deserves the same chance at happiness as anyone else. I think even more so. If it's not with me, so be it. As long as I know she's happy, and safe and appreciated, I'd be happy for her. It would kill me inside to know that it was someone else but life is not fair. Never has been. As for your year, babe it's only been five months since we split. You see, I know there were many rude comments made about me. She told me herself, and three of her friends have verified this, that she was threatened with having her kids taken away because of me. Hmm. Let's put this into perspective. I have no criminal record. I have never smoked, never even tried any kind of drugs, and never had a drink of alcohol. I have a good job and come from a good family. My daughter is the envy of other parents. She is in two honor societies, the Duke TIP program, dance, theater, band, Beta Club and just scored a 30 on her ACT and is joining MENSA. She's never been in trouble EVER!! So, exactly what grounds would she lose here kids on? None. Erica shut me out because of fear so I'm using every single resource out there to make sure she knows that one man is willing to stand behind her in case she falls so he can catch her, stand beside her and fight the fight that needs to be fought, and to stand in front of her when needed to clear the path for her. She needs to know that there is one man that won't leave her or abandon her when things get tough. Like I said, she begged me several times to not give up on us. I haven't and I won't. Nothing, nobody, not a single thing on this Earth will scare me away from her. I am here for her and I always will be. She just needs to reach out and accept the chance we have been given and quit letting other people control her life. She's stronger then that, I hope.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Mar 19, 2013
What I suspect is that Erica is making her own decisions-- despite your delusional re-telling of the story.

Posting what you are about her and her family on this site is in very poor taste.

She has a phone. If she wanted to call you, she would. She doesn't. No matter how many people you try to rope into your "mission", Erica is a grown woman who makes her own choices.

Do yourself a favor and move on. Besides that-why not focus on your own daughter who is not too much younger than Erica? That's twisted. I bet she doesn't think it's so cool that daddy chases (borderline stalks) a young lady not much older than she is, does she?

I'm not trying to be mean but someone needs to be blunt with you. You are living in a fantasy world.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20 Mar 19, 2013
So just for fun, I looked at Facebook. Tim, you have a facebook page. Erica has a facebook page. You are not "friends" on facebook. Even though her page is active with recent posts. What that tells me is that she doesn't even want that connection with you. Out of curiousity: how many friend requests have you sent her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rand Paul makes it official on website he's run... 39 min barefoot2626 179
honeybees daycare 1 hr Notthismom 37
Michael Gray (Mar '11) 1 hr Shannon 24
GUIDE: 2015 Thunder Over Louisville 3 hr Blank 1
Mandy I am begging you to talk to me please! 4 hr Tim 1
Circuit Court Judge Olu Stevens 9 hr Politically incor... 20
Nik Houpt - what happened to him? (Aug '14) 13 hr Ville502 7
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]