none

Shepherdsville, KY

#25 Jan 11, 2013
Dave has done the best he could.Just wasn't up to power,He is to much like Donnie Tinnell Has to have someone else do his talking I hate that.I really like David I would have love to see him work out,but It didn't happpen.I won"t make that mistake again.He and Donnie need to give it up.I think a Woman would make a great Leader.She could clean out the officers, county, And have more officers in the places they shoud be in stead of where they are.Too many friends,family,and little girls on the FORCE that are scared of their shadow.It's just a roll over of Pioneer Village and Hillview and with Donnie he wouldn"t even let his own BROTHER on the force,just to be a paper pusher,but he had no problem making promises to other people just to get alot of votes,but that won't happen again.UAW in Bullitt County is fed up we the both of them.no Votes from UAW 862 I'll bet on that.
Randy P

United States

#26 Apr 11, 2013
Always complaints; his job isn't to make everyone happy its to up hold the law! People want to cry about crime and drugs here but won't pick the phone up report it an nobody sees anything. A towns only as good as its people the sheriff is here to help serve and protect so stop bitching an help them help you and our town. As far as lawsuits please now people try to sue their.own mother for easy money! Good job and good luck David
The Jerk

Louisville, KY

#27 Apr 11, 2013
Randy P wrote:
Always complaints; his job isn't to make everyone happy its to up hold the law! People want to cry about crime and drugs here but won't pick the phone up report it an nobody sees anything. A towns only as good as its people the sheriff is here to help serve and protect so stop bitching an help them help you and our town. As far as lawsuits please now people try to sue their.own mother for easy money! Good job and good luck David
Are you Randy Pace the Pastor???
Opps

Louisville, KY

#28 Apr 11, 2013
UAW Retired wrote:
Bullitt County Sheriff's Department is a big J O K E .....
Greenwell is asleep at the wheel, letting the Rapist and Wife Beater run the Show. IDIOTS!
Why do $12,000 trucks cost $30,000? U.A.W!!!!!!!!!
Disgusted

Louisville, KY

#29 Apr 12, 2013
Opps wrote:
<quoted text>Why do $12,000 trucks cost $30,000? U.A.W!!!!!!!!!
LOL. Another goofy statement. If it is the U.A.W. causing overinflated vehicle prices, why do vehicles made in non union factories cost just as much?
Oops

Louisville, KY

#30 Apr 14, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Another goofy statement. If it is the U.A.W. causing overinflated vehicle prices, why do vehicles made in non union factories cost just as much?
because of import tax! UAW workers are over paid!! Got pay some nit wit $30.00 bucks an hr. to push a broom or to set at a picnic table all day to relieve line workers so they can piss , Right Bob H. On Angelina!! And his fat loud mouth wife !!!
louise hodge

Shepherdsville, KY

#31 Apr 15, 2013
Dave wrote:
If you want to know anything that a taxpayer has a right to know, then come to my office and ask for me.
dave,i need u get in touch with me,soon as you can....need to ask thing,thank you.
louise hodge

Shepherdsville, KY

#32 Apr 15, 2013
dave,will you get in touch with me?need ask something,when you have time.thx
louise hodge

Shepherdsville, KY

#33 Apr 15, 2013
i need to ask you something...i think you can help me with???asap.thx
Fred

Louisville, KY

#34 Apr 18, 2013
Probably better to call him than ask on this fraud website
Sucks

Shepherdsville, KY

#35 Apr 18, 2013
Why does a special deputy have a take home car? Why do my taxes pay for some guy to play cop and get a vehicle waste of money. Why don't all officers have vest? Where is the money going?
phil

Shepherdsville, KY

#36 Apr 20, 2013
Better to ask Donnie that. He is the one who started that. I think Dave felt bad trying to take it away. It is a crock.
All American

United States

#37 Apr 27, 2013
Dave wrote:
As I said earlier, come to my office and ask for me and I will be happy to talk to you or if you prefer I can come to you!
Definetly don't want you or your shady officers who don't follow the rule of law comin around Dave.Next thing you know your guys will ne slapping attempted murder charges on someone for accidently stepping on a officers shoe or some other charges they want to come up with.Oh yeah.Tell your officers that most people know the difference between a arrest warant and a search warrant and to stop taking advantage of the ones who don't by telling them that a arrest warrant gives you the right to search the premises.I hope your crooked ass office gets caught doing that by the right people.And tell your officers if we tell them someone isn't at our house they are looking for and we tell them that they can't search it,to just leave.Don't call for backup and sit there for 3 hours because all you are doing is blocking my drive way.Get the F out and go find some innocent Afro Americans to go bother.
All American

United States

#38 Apr 27, 2013
Randy P wrote:
The BCSD does not follow the rules of law and that's what they are,rules.So they should get there assess sued off every time they het caught twisting them or doing something else wrong which is standard procedure for them I guess.I hope your crooked add department gets sued so much that it bankrupts the county.Worthless lists.All of you.
know for a fact

Louisville, KY

#40 Sep 18, 2013
Would like to know wrote:
Well??? Is it true? Has there been a lot of lawsuits filed agaist the Sherriff's Department? What type are they? Are they real? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!
only one and its not settled.Jason Ellis shepherdsville Police officer filed because he was fired.
Truth

Fairdale, KY

#41 Sep 18, 2013
What about the sheriffs dep letting this kid Joey graham deal crack or meth to three other families on link wood ct this kid is out of control he stands out there all day with two well underage girls dealing in plain sight they have destroyed the empty rental houses on both sides an the sad thing is his mom and dad both right there with him doing and the sheriffs dep just drives by and waves! What a joke I think greenwell needs to remove his head from his up tight ass and focus his efforts on his own problem which is an out of control sheriffs dep. I'll help by giving mr.greenwell some advice your dep is staffed by men who are older than bullitt co it's self lol they're out of date pal! And the sad thing bout that is their pay checks these old fucks are getting paid way to much and their way to old! We could get rid of the white haired guys and for half their salary put in place newer younger more eager cheaper sheriffs deputies that are ready and deserving of the job. Buy who am I? Just a tax payer!
Love me

United States

#42 Sep 18, 2013
lennyfromthedepot wrote:
every sheriff gets lawsuits against them but nobody ever brings it up until election time and no the taxpayer doesnt pay for it the insurance companies cover most of them so thanks for trying to start crap close to election time im sure others will start the same on the other candidates
yes we do pay for shit head who do you think pays for the ins. Why is it ok to get lawsuits and say its ok I've got insurgence dumdass
Love me

United States

#43 Sep 18, 2013
State wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not work for the DTF either you idiot.
I guess calling yourself(State)makes you feel smart calling someone a idiot, you must have slept at the holiday inn last night.( Idiot) Dick.))))
Numb nutts

Bowling Green, KY

#44 Jun 13, 2014
lennyfromthedepot wrote:
every sheriff gets lawsuits against them but nobody ever brings it up until election time and no the taxpayer doesnt pay for it the insurance companies cover most of them so thanks for trying to start crap close to election time im sure others will start the same on the other candidates
you have got to be from bullitt county with a answer like that.who pays the ins. Prem. you bums ass
what the hell

Shepherdsville, KY

#45 Sep 22, 2014
I wonder if anyone will remember how Davey botched the Dishon case????jus wonderin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new AOL welcome screen, yuck (Jan '07) 1 hr Janice42M 500
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) 5 hr Jeff Davis 60
shooting in kings forest??? 8 hr man man 18
joeschmo 14 hr joe schmo 59
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... (Jul '14) 19 hr PsT 10
Baltimore can just disappear 19 hr hello 1
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 23 hr jeffrey7754 132
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]