Uknowme

Louisville, KY

#1 May 2, 2012
Was arrested again for rape charges at the Humane Society in Louisville. What a loser he is, last year it was meth and now rape, seehhhshh.

Why can't we go back to corporal punishment for these POS's
gotcha1963

Louisville, KY

#2 May 3, 2012
hes nasty....knew he from tamika they both were arrested from that meth bust
Eeee

United States

#3 May 8, 2012
Hope he never gts out this time. Vry sick individual
Knowsme2

Louisville, KY

#4 May 9, 2012
I always told you you were a piece of sh*t You couldn't live a straight life I hope you never get out
bullittco

Louisville, KY

#5 May 10, 2012
gotcha1963 wrote:
hes nasty....knew he from tamika they both were arrested from that meth bust
She is a nasty ass bitch i would like to punch her she is a needle junkie meth user just like Todd. He brought her down but thats her lifestyle so they made the news together TOOOO bad she is a rat walking the streets telling people on fb she is clean .. clean my ass she needs some personal hygene. As for him he was known to have herpies. FYI
gotcha1963

Louisville, KY

#6 May 10, 2012
bullittco wrote:
<quoted text>She is a nasty ass bitch i would like to punch her she is a needle junkie meth user just like Todd. He brought her down but thats her lifestyle so they made the news together TOOOO bad she is a rat walking the streets telling people on fb she is clean .. clean my ass she needs some personal hygene. As for him he was known to have herpies. FYI
I've heard she has her kids back and has been doing great with NA and is on the right track. Is she really just making it all up?
1968wasgreat

Louisville, KY

#7 May 11, 2012
I don't know what to think about them both. Waste of life or time?
Questionable

United States

#8 May 5, 2013
Todd is guilty of a lot of things. But I heard the girl at the humane society was flirting with him (according to other employees). And she gave him the wrong impression. They had sex and she freaked because she was married an didn't want it to look bad on her. So she cried rape so that her husband and dad ( the coordinator at the humane society) wouldn't find out that it was with her consent. I hear the husband beat up on her and that's where the bruises came from. Only the two involved know the truth. Again Todd is a sick individual that has done a lot of wrong but unsure if rape is one of those things...
Sharon faye

United States

#9 May 8, 2013
Questionable wrote:
Todd is guilty of a lot of things. But I heard the girl at the humane society was flirting with him (according to other employees). And she gave him the wrong impression. They had sex and she freaked because she was married an didn't want it to look bad on her. So she cried rape so that her husband and dad ( the coordinator at the humane society) wouldn't find out that it was with her consent. I hear the husband beat up on her and that's where the bruises came from. Only the two involved know the truth. Again Todd is a sick individual that has done a lot of wrong but unsure if rape is one of those things...
Correction I was not flirting with him nor was I married. My xhusband beat me 6 months prior to this. And that's not was said that my xhusband did it. I'm 22 I would never sleep with someone that old that's disgusting. So please tell me who you are I'd sure like to know for you to know things like that about the case you must know me. To Bad he pled guilty yesterday. Why would he do that if he was innocent?
The Jerk

Newport, KY

#10 May 13, 2013
Questionable wrote:
I heard she was a collie mix! And still he forced himself on her.!!!!
bustin ya out soon proof

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Sharon faye wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction I was not flirting with him nor was I married. My xhusband beat me 6 months prior to this. And that's not was said that my xhusband did it. I'm 22 I would never sleep with someone that old that's disgusting. So please tell me who you are I'd sure like to know for you to know things like that about the case you must know me. To Bad he pled guilty yesterday. Why would he do that if he was innocent?
I no you were flirting back with him. oooh heres a man that just got out the big house,horny and paying yo ugly ass all kinds of attention. haayyyy! its alrightt though he didnt have a chance with the drugs everywere. the truth shall set you free my dear.oh and the pleed was his only choose if he ever wants to see daylight again.tease

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to find the hookers 30 min Brent 5
Smokey Oak and Dirty D 1 hr rylermyler 2
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) 2 hr Yes 1,960
Liberals are psychotic 2 hr A Friend Called Vibe 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr A Friend Called Vibe 4,180
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 3 hr Common sense 147
screwing married women 4 hr Ron Dooley 12

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages