Georgia - 2 Fulton County Schools Wil...

Georgia - 2 Fulton County Schools Will Pay Students to Study

There are 1 comment on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 23, 2008, titled Georgia - 2 Fulton County Schools Will Pay Students to Study. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Fulton County school officials will pay students to study after school in a new program designed to improve their classroom performance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Steve

Greensboro, NC

#1 Jan 24, 2008
This pretty well sums up a good deal wrong with this country. My daughter saw this story last night. She has a 102.5 average for all her classes.Where is her check? Once again we are rewarding sub standard behavior. My daughter said she should start failing so she can make money. That sure is a good message to send.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meds Jun '17 hilton 1
Racism (Apr '10) Apr '17 Ray Cyst 10
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608
Anthony (Tony) McDonald wanted for first degree... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Susan 1
News Dude, What? - Transgendered Candidate Called A ... (Nov '07) Feb '17 Candidate Phart 94
Lost weenie dog (Dec '16) Feb '17 uss liberty 2
Edward Ray Sharpe Jr (Feb '13) Oct '16 Sick of it all 12

Fairburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairburn Mortgages