Rulings hamper enforcement of OH sex offender law

Full story: Daily-Jeff.com

Court rulings and loopholes have hampered enforcement of Ohio's sex offender law with some offenders able to legally live near schools or day care facilities, a newspaper reported.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2012
ohio wrangler

Mogadore, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Instead of thinking the sex offender registry is keeping your kids safe, look at your relatives, neighbors, coaches, pastor, and anyone else your kids would feel safe with.
They are far more of a danger than most of the people on the list. The list is there to make your law makers look like they are doing a great job, and the list gives you a false sense of security. It should only exist for repeat offenders and pedophiles, not every convicted offender. They put people on that "list" for peeing in public, exhibiting their private parts, and a whole bunch of petty ante crap that is not rape in any sense of the word.
neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Mike funk is living in fairborn and he is a convicted sex offender. He is also the main suspect in the rape and murder of Jenny Iles of covington, ky. He is truely a monster. He commited his crimes against two little girls before magans law went into effect so as of feb 2011 he doesnt have to register anymore. Fairborn parents please watch your children and keep them as far away from this monster as u can!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••