Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20654 Sep 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Your IQ test results are in, it's negative.
this according to the waverly assistant dog catcher who has been laid off for 13 years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20655 Sep 25, 2013
Reublicans 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the toddlers us Tea Baggers keep locked in our doomsday Bible bunkers and the fact that we follow the exact same mantra as Timothy McVeigh has made us rightwing Conservative Republicans think that commie Obama spies are always watching us when we polish our hoarded assault weapons. We sure are a misinformed bunch of tin foil hat, corporate fetch boy b1tches for the oil industry. No wonder the whole country laughs at us and voted against our kookie little radical extremist fringe group agenda when they voted for Obama twice. oops, time to hump the cousin wife.
make sure you have ID to vote.

a fingerprint on ballot soon a mandate.

we will see real election results.

But since people like you salivate at the thought of Canton Ohio votes being counted 850,000 for the democrat, we poop in your chili.

Diebold is evil. Canton Ohio evil. Are you Lucifer?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20656 Sep 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when they rant and rave they can't be bothered with those pesky facts. Hope this link works:
opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/21/amer...
the New York Times?

let me sell you some beautiful mountain land in Florida.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20657 Sep 25, 2013
Ralph West wrote:
defending Newt... priceless
how about him impeaching Slick Willy while he himself was having an affair.???
how about you get educated?

then you can tell us why Slick Willy was impeached.

till then.......best keep your mouth shut. No sense announcing to the world what a fool you are again.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20658 Sep 25, 2013
FoxNewsSatire wrote:
"The government is afraid of the guns people have because they have to have control of the people at all times. Once you take away the guns, you can do anything to the people. You give them an inch and they take a mile. I believe we are slowly turning into a socialist government. The government is continually growing bigger and more powerful and the people need to prepare to defend themselves against government control."
Tea Party quote? Reality Speaks? Nope, it's your hero Timmy McVeigh again. Peas in a pod, you guys are. You are walking in the footsteps of a terrorist child murderer. Yay you!
problem is....that 1st paragraph is spot on who ever the quote was from.

Tim McVeigh was a loon just like yourself. Tim followed through, you just run your mouth. I am sure the feds keep track of your past threading loony posts.

Just a matter of time before the paper has Canton in national news of your shooting up the mall.
Reality in a cage

Canton, OH

#20659 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is....that 1st paragraph is spot on who ever the quote was from.
Tim McVeigh was a loon just like yourself. Tim followed through, you just run your mouth. I am sure the feds keep track of your past threading loony posts.
Just a matter of time before the paper has Canton in national news of your shooting up the mall.
Wow. And all mommy's money and all daddy's cash, couldn't stop poor "Reality" from being white trash.
I just got done saying you guys follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh, followed by you totally agreeing with an exact quote from the child murdering terrorist. Man, you are as f@cking stupid as you are lazy. You can't possibly realize just how dumb you seem right now. I think I need to share my personal observations of how your beliefs are EXACTLY like Timothy McVeigh's with the authorities. Toss in some of your past, public forum death threats and you've got yourself a little rich boy being passed around for cigarettes in the pen.
Reality in a cage

Canton, OH

#20660 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a christian nation with christian laws.
if you don't like it then move.
The only thing you discredit is your intellect. You are dumber than a garbage bag.
You best get used to the tea party as they founded this country once. They are taking it back.
I suggest you crawl back under your rock and hide.
Wow. Just...wow. Hey all you rightwingers. Take a good long look at what you are saddled up with. Little Timmy Tea Bagger McVeigh once again proves every single claim I have ever made about you guys. And here I said you guys try to rewrite history. Let's all stop and think about the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party being the "founders" of this nation. Try not to laugh.
Reality in a cage

Canton, OH

#20661 Sep 25, 2013
Nothing says "Constitutionalist" like claiming our nation follows one religion's laws. You guys are just the Taliban, wrapped in an American flag.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20662 Sep 25, 2013
Reality in a cage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. And all mommy's money and all daddy's cash, couldn't stop poor "Reality" from being white trash.
I just got done saying you guys follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh, followed by you totally agreeing with an exact quote from the child murdering terrorist. Man, you are as f@cking stupid as you are lazy. You can't possibly realize just how dumb you seem right now. I think I need to share my personal observations of how your beliefs are EXACTLY like Timothy McVeigh's with the authorities. Toss in some of your past, public forum death threats and you've got yourself a little rich boy being passed around for cigarettes in the pen.
again your low information voter response.

mine to you....come get you some.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20663 Sep 25, 2013
Reality in a cage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just...wow. Hey all you rightwingers. Take a good long look at what you are saddled up with. Little Timmy Tea Bagger McVeigh once again proves every single claim I have ever made about you guys. And here I said you guys try to rewrite history. Let's all stop and think about the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party being the "founders" of this nation. Try not to laugh.
do people laugh or run upon meeting you?

is tin foil part of your wardrobe?

Are you allowed out in public? You related to the Lanza's?

massillon state hospital needs to be your permanent address.

your claims are of a fool shouting off their moth being clueless to reality.

The Koch Brothers are sending boogie men to bugger you.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20664 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a christian nation with christian laws.
The Founding Fathers would disagree...

"The Treaty of Tripoli (Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the United States of America and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary) was the first treaty concluded between the United States of America and Tripolitania, signed at Tripoli on November 4, 1796 and at Algiers (for a third-party witness) on January 3, 1797. It was submitted to the Senate by President John Adams, receiving ratification unanimously from the U.S. Senate on June 7, 1797 and signed by Adams, taking effect as the law of the land on June 10, 1797.

The treaty was a routine diplomatic agreement but has attracted later attention because the English version included a clause about religion in the United States.

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripol...
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

#20665 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
again your low information voter response.
mine to you....come get you some.
Is that another of your kookie little rich boy online threats? Oh little bunny foo foo. We'll just leave it at once again, you can't possibly imagine how stupid you look right now.
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

#20666 Sep 25, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Founding Fathers would disagree...
"The Treaty of Tripoli (Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the United States of America and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary) was the first treaty concluded between the United States of America and Tripolitania, signed at Tripoli on November 4, 1796 and at Algiers (for a third-party witness) on January 3, 1797. It was submitted to the Senate by President John Adams, receiving ratification unanimously from the U.S. Senate on June 7, 1797 and signed by Adams, taking effect as the law of the land on June 10, 1797.
The treaty was a routine diplomatic agreement but has attracted later attention because the English version included a clause about religion in the United States.
As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripol...
Kinda scary when you get to the heart of what these Dominionists really believe is our nation's history. Also, read more of what is documented as direct quotes from Timothy McVeigh and compare them to the Tea Party's mantra like I have. More scary stuff. They are one in the same.
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

#20667 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
make sure you have ID to vote.
a fingerprint on ballot soon a mandate.
we will see real election results.
But since people like you salivate at the thought of Canton Ohio votes being counted 850,000 for the democrat, we poop in your chili.
Diebold is evil. Canton Ohio evil. Are you Lucifer?
Diebold is evil? Is that because they not only made huge donations to the Republican party, but were in charge of running the voting machines when GW got "elected". You know, when they transferred all the votes to an emergency server, even though it was shown that there was nothing wrong with the original voting machines, and all of a sudden, magically GW Bush was in a prominent lead? Is that why you are calling Diebold evil? I guess robbing hard working Americans of their votes and propping up an idiot for president that wasn't really elected in either terms could be considered the definition of "evil". Look it up. Learning all kinds of things about your agenda these days, huh little bunny foo foo.
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

#20668 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
do people laugh or run upon meeting you?
is tin foil part of your wardrobe?
Are you allowed out in public? You related to the Lanza's?
massillon state hospital needs to be your permanent address.
your claims are of a fool shouting off their moth being clueless to reality.
The Koch Brothers are sending boogie men to bugger you.
People laugh when they see all of your posts get judge touching/nuts and then think about it for a second. The Koch brothers don't scare me. But then, I don't get down on my knees and suck them off against my own interests like you do. Funny how much of the wording of your posts are taken from what I say. Polly want a cracker?
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

#20669 Sep 25, 2013
Besides, I have never shouted off at my "moth". As far as me being "Lucifer"? Only if you are Jesus.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20670 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Diebold is evil? Is that because they not only made huge donations to the Republican party, but were in charge of running the voting machines when GW got "elected". You know, when they transferred all the votes to an emergency server, even though it was shown that there was nothing wrong with the original voting machines, and all of a sudden, magically GW Bush was in a prominent lead? Is that why you are calling Diebold evil? I guess robbing hard working Americans of their votes and propping up an idiot for president that wasn't really elected in either terms could be considered the definition of "evil". Look it up. Learning all kinds of things about your agenda these days, huh little bunny foo foo.
And who do we have to thank for those wonderful electronic voting machines? That's right, Al Gore.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20671 Sep 25, 2013
FoxNewsSatire wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not quite little trucker buddy. Don't see in anything you quoted from me where I blame Bush for 911. Now lying to Congress to send our troops off to die...yah I said that. It's called a fact we all remember. But even though you copied and pasted my words, still nothing about blaming Bush for 9/11. It does however make you look like a fool. Good job.
"The best part of being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
xxxrayted
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20672 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda scary when you get to the heart of what these Dominionists really believe is our nation's history. Also, read more of what is documented as direct quotes from Timothy McVeigh and compare them to the Tea Party's mantra like I have. More scary stuff. They are one in the same.
Perhaps I'll try that, let's see..........

McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge."[94] McVeigh visited Waco during the standoff. While there, he was interviewed by student reporter Michelle Rauch, a senior journalism major at SMU who was writing for the school paper. McVeigh expressed his objections over what was happening there.

In a 1,200-word essay[97] dated March 1998, from the federal maximum-security prison at Florence, Colorado, McVeigh claimed that the terrorist bombing was "morally equivalent" to U.S. military actions against Iraq and other foreign lands.

The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons ("weapons of mass destruction")— mainly because they have used them in the past.

Well, if that's the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims this was done for deterrent purposes during its "Cold War" with the Soviet Union. Why, then, it is invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) with respect to Iraq's (real) war with, and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

Hypocrisy when it comes to the death of children? In Oklahoma City, it was family convenience that explained the presence of a day-care center placed between street level and the law enforcement agencies which occupied the upper floors of the building. Yet, when discussion shifts to Iraq, any day-care center in a government building instantly becomes "a shield." Think about it.

(Actually, there is a difference here. The administration has admitted to knowledge of the presence of children in or near Iraqi government buildings, yet they still proceed with their plans to bomb —saying that they cannot be held responsible if children die. There is no such proof, however, that knowledge of the presence of children existed in relation to the Oklahoma City bombing.)

When considering morality and "mens rea" [criminal intent], in light of these facts, I ask: Who are the true barbarians?...

Hmmm. Now who have we heard things like that from before?
Democrats 101

United States

#20673 Sep 25, 2013
We don't want to work! Union Cronies don't want to work! Minorities don't want to work!

What donchu understand? You're gonna buy us all the healthcare we want! You're gonna buy us a new cell phone! You're gonna buy us a new house! You're gonna buy us a new Cadillac!

Get that thru your thick dumbass skulls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Tue HighSchoolCops Di... 3
Ferguson creates talking points in Dayton Dec 14 Akingu 2
Anyone know Chris Day? Dec 6 curiousgeorgina 1
where is a good barber shop Nov 28 frank butler 1
Riverside police chief's wife arrested on shopl... (Feb '09) Nov '14 TruthBeTold 4
PUCO approves the upgrade of three rail crossin... Oct '14 jrrd 1
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Oct '14 They cannot kill ... 2
Fairborn Dating
Find my Match

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairborn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairborn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:59 pm PST

NFL12:59PM
Manziel: If you want the hype, you have to play better
CBS Sports12:59 PM
Tim Couch: Browns' lack of commitment, loyalty is frustrating
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Panthers' Newton practices 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports