Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Fairborn Forum

Comments (Page 896)

Showing posts 17,901 - 17,920 of25,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19556
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiscal cliff? Why that was your sides scare tactic, not ours. Don't you remember DumBama predicting the end of the world? I do. It was only a couple of months ago.
See, we Republicans were hoping for the fiscal cliff to show you sheep that without government, people will survive just fine. That's why DumBama and the Dumbocrats were scared of it.
We "hasbeens" scored a great victory in the George Zimmerman case. We scored well when DumBama put off the employer mandate for healthcare insurance until after next election. And who knows, he will probably put if off again after the elections because he and the losers know that idiotic plan is a jobs killer. Of course, if you pinkos would have listened to us has-beens in the first place, you would have know that well ahead of time like we did.
Since it's raining outside, I bet you're just looking for something to do. So do some research and answer this question: what weapons kill more Americans every year? Hands, feet and blunt instruments, or assault weapons?
Take your time. I have all day. Now when you find the answer to that questions, answer another question: if assault weapons kill very few people every year, why are the Communists so hell bent on having government restrictions on them?
Funny how you left out handguns out of your list, but hit a on a lot of points:

Early warning signs of GOP Fascism:
Powerful and continuing Nationalism
Disdain for Human Rights
Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause
Supremacy of the Military
Rampart sexism
Controlled Mass Media
Obsession with National Security
Religion and Government are intertwined
Corporate power is protected
Labor power is suppressed
Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Obsession with crime and punishment
Rampant cronyism and corruption
Fraudulent elections
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19557
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the industrial revolution? Did you ever hear of something called the ice age?
Of course, as we all know, the earth has never changed until the industrial evolution. It stayed quite stable for hundreds of centuries. Until the industrial revolution, we had the same temperatures year after year, the same amount of rain, the same amount of hurricanes, the same amount of fires, the same of everything.
Then man came along and made things more comfortable for himself. And that's when the earth started to change, huh?
Since that's the case, it begs some questions here: how does a guy that works in a steel factory know more than a truck driver about climate change? And since we've poured trillions of dollars to prevent climate change, why is it worse now than ever? What if we double that amount and pour trillions more? Will that stop climate change? What if do what environmentalists want and put every last American dollar towards climate change prevention, would that stop climate change?
I would research it myself, but I'm way to busy at work. You see, my truck broke down and they can't find out what's wrong with it. With all these pollution gadgets and computers to run them, it's a major problem and very expensive. Our leasing company--Penski gives us free rentals, but those keep breaking down too. I've been through five trucks in three weeks! Because of all this pollution crap, they can't keep these trucks running for any acceptable period of time. Who's going to pay for all that labor and parts to repair these trucks on a consistent basis?
Look at me. Sour grapes. I should be ashamed. I guess I can't help but to remember the good old days when you purchased or leased a truck, it would break down about two or three times every five years. Now they break down two or three times every five months. But isn't it worth it? I mean.... just smell how much cleaner our air is. Let's do it together: One, two, three, Inhale! Oh, that clean are does smell good now doesn't it? And I'm sure all you environmentalists are so happy now and will never complain about the environment again.
Clean air? Are you sure you live in Ohio? See, because of all the factories here, we have some of the most polluted air in the country. But hey, let's ask the truck driver how to solve these mounting problems...ooops never mind. Truck driver is too stupid to realize that air and water are far more valuable than fracking and oil. But, hey. Just like with all the rightwing "Conservatives", who cares about future generations? You got yours. Screw everyone else...right? Go ahead and deregulate the oil companies. Nothing bad can come from it. Just ask the gulf coast. Funny how much you guys want America to be like China. Break the unions. Remove any environmental restrictions on companies making money. Strange how you guys are always the one seeing imaginary commies hiding in the bushes...yet. Guess it's just another example of the very old GOP trick of burning the barn down and then preaching to us about the dangers of fire. Strange how hard you guys fight against any idea of responsibility when it comes to our environment. But hey. When we need answers to the modern problems of society, the first place I look is the guy who hasn't bathed in 3 days and who pees in an empty Gatorade bottle. About your comment about there not being an increase in hurricanes or weather related disasters, you are what is know as WRONG AGAIN. Don't worry. Your Tea Bagger emailed propaganda newsletter, the Corporate Fetch Boy Weekly, will provide you with all the answers you need. Unless of course you believe you came up with your fringe group views on global warming all on your own. Like all the other rightwing Conservatives. You came up with your anti-environmental views all on your own. Keep telling yourself that.
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19558
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the industrial revolution? Did you ever hear of something called the ice age?
Of course, as we all know, the earth has never changed until the industrial evolution. It stayed quite stable for hundreds of centuries. Until the industrial revolution, we had the same temperatures year after year, the same amount of rain, the same amount of hurricanes, the same amount of fires, the same of everything.
Then man came along and made things more comfortable for himself. And that's when the earth started to change, huh?
Since that's the case, it begs some questions here: how does a guy that works in a steel factory know more than a truck driver about climate change? And since we've poured trillions of dollars to prevent climate change, why is it worse now than ever? What if we double that amount and pour trillions more? Will that stop climate change? What if do what environmentalists want and put every last American dollar towards climate change prevention, would that stop climate change?
I would research it myself, but I'm way to busy at work. You see, my truck broke down and they can't find out what's wrong with it. With all these pollution gadgets and computers to run them, it's a major problem and very expensive. Our leasing company--Penski gives us free rentals, but those keep breaking down too. I've been through five trucks in three weeks! Because of all this pollution crap, they can't keep these trucks running for any acceptable period of time. Who's going to pay for all that labor and parts to repair these trucks on a consistent basis?
Look at me. Sour grapes. I should be ashamed. I guess I can't help but to remember the good old days when you purchased or leased a truck, it would break down about two or three times every five years. Now they break down two or three times every five months. But isn't it worth it? I mean.... just smell how much cleaner our air is. Let's do it together: One, two, three, Inhale! Oh, that clean are does smell good now doesn't it? And I'm sure all you environmentalists are so happy now and will never complain about the environment again.
I go with what the overwhelming majority of experts in climate science have said since the 70s. You go with what the oil companies told you in a propaganda email. You remember? The exact same guys who told us smoking is safe. Nevermind that every single word of what those Tea Bagger emails claim, have been systematically proven to be complete lies. But then, most of your camp thinks a water walking Jewish zombie is gonna come down out of the clouds soon, so who can argue with your "logic"?
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19559
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing my Fuquein ayse off...
Damn dude you managed to hit all of the libitard, I have no cogent reply talking point insults.
good boy, ya got Bush, Jesus, the Tea party and you are a racist insult.
congrats dude, Saul David Alinsky would be proud.
Still you have not managed to express a cogent point.
U R absolutely hilarious.
thanks 4 playing ayse wipe
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah aha
And yet here you are. Working out the cure for cancer right before our very eyes. Your words are so important that...oh that's right. You can barely form whole sentences and are a proud member of the "Got your @sses handed to you in the last two elections" club.

Thank YOU for playing. No Liberals here but then we all know you were spoon fed those terms by the most trusted news show in the world...Fox...almost said it without laughing. Almost.
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19560
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE YA GO BOY......
ENJOY
http://lmgtfy.com/...
Thanks little girl but your link is as dead as your political agenda. Look at the GOP getting smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror of this great nation. Bye bye hasbeens.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19561
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Reality Trust Fund Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I go with what the overwhelming majority of experts in climate science have said since the 70s. You go with what the oil companies told you in a propaganda email. You remember? The exact same guys who told us smoking is safe. Nevermind that every single word of what those Tea Bagger emails claim, have been systematically proven to be complete lies. But then, most of your camp thinks a water walking Jewish zombie is gonna come down out of the clouds soon, so who can argue with your "logic"?
You are probably too young to remember that in the 1950's, 60's & early 70's there were scientists talking of a new Ice Age & they had evidence to back up the topic. It doesn't serve current talking heads to repeat that or represent that 'evidence'. There is a difference between weather & climate.
Question; Why do you persist in denigration & name calling? Is it because your maturity level is itself questionable?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19563
Jul 20, 2013
 
Just for clarification, I don't think that mankind should add to greenhouse gasses but I think that even the alignment of the planets in their many possible alignments over eons & eons can affect every facet of weather.
In a different scale; what if our solar system were a molecule in a much larger entity? What if what we see as molecules are in effect smaller solar systems or even galaxies?
With that said, I am simply NOT a Chicken Little type of person.
We need certain restraints but we don't need extremism. We are but cogs in a much greater & complicated system of worlds/lives.
That belief is one reason that I ask others, specifically Canton, why the anger, why the denigration & name calling? Why is Canton & those like him so cock sure that he/they are absolutely the final authorative word?
My answer; Canton & those like him are a mentally & emotionally intolerant, closed minded, stunted thinking, blinders on child(ren).

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19565
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Reality Trust Fund Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks little girl but your link is as dead as your political agenda. Look at the GOP getting smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror of this great nation. Bye bye hasbeens.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/nyregion/hy...

New York Time Article

Gas Drilling Is Called Safe in New York

By DANNY HAKIM
Published: January 3, 2013

ALBANY — The state’s Health Department found in an analysis it prepared early last year that the much-debated drilling technology known as hydrofracking could be conducted safely in New York, according to a copy obtained by The New York Times from an expert who did not believe it should be kept secret.
Connect With NYTMetro
Metro Twitter Logo.

The analysis and other health assessments have been closely guarded by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and his administration as the governor weighs whether to approve fracking. Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat, has long delayed making a decision, unnerved in part by strident opposition on his party’s left. A plan to allow a limited amount of fracking in the state’s Southern Tier along the Pennsylvania border is still seen as the most likely outcome, should the drilling process receive final approval.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19566
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Agreed. except maybe for them wasting time (& or $). It's all about politics, their power & their money with these current putzes.
Example; Obama is supposed to be the president of 330 million ppl, all he has cared about is 51% as long as that 51% promotes his philosophical agenda. He hasn't kept but 2 of his 2008 campaign promises as I see it & 1 of those was NOT transparency & obviously the majority doesn't care or he wouldn't have been re-elected.
Eric Holder would NOT be challenging the LAWFUL Zimmerman verdict or have challenged Arizona's immigration law that basically mirrors Federal law & came about by popular vote, not just legislative vote. Obama care was NOT wanted by 50% or more in every poll. That means the remaining percentage was 'yes's' AND undecideds.
Simply to qualify my opinion, I was born when Truman was president, I remember the Nixon/Kennedy televised debates & started voting federally in the Nixon/McGovern election & in my opinion Obama is the saddest president that this country has had in my lifetime.
He is supposed to a constitutional law professor & yet he challenges the constitution every time it suits him.
He clearly plays the 'race card' ALL of the time. Example;He NEVER ran as a Afro-American or Black American or Bi-Racial American. It was ALWAYS as a Black man.
I won't even get into the Jeremiah Wright, Zimmerman/Martin issues & of course the Harvard professor episode when he gave a publicized opinion B4 knowing ANY of the FACTS.
The ONLY good thing that I can say about him is that he means well as he sees it but he has VERY dark glasses on.
Enough said. TY
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19567
Jul 20, 2013
 
OOPS I meant to post 50%-62% polled did NOT want Obama care in multiple polls. Not simply 50%. That clearly makes ALL others the minority but Obama doesn't care about the majority.
Being president is a unique position but it IS still a REPRESENTATIVE position. NOT a singular/dictorative position.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19568
Jul 20, 2013
 
Is this an Obama post or Ohio governor post?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19569
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Real Tea Party wrote:
Is this an Obama post or Ohio governor post?
It's a post that is fluid with the last myriad of pages. Join or don't join. Your choice
LorenEberly

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19570
Jul 20, 2013
 
No Child Left Behind:

USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demands every Business Owner and their Stockholders, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables the elderly, and every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Fund USA with same percentage of income derived from wages, pension, investment and independent business profit; needed to fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc. and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, pension, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands; does not support President, Vice President, and Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

Holding Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and America’s grandchildren’s children, Government employees, Parents, Teachers, Veterans, Police, Firemen, and Fathers disqualified for affirmative action with white skin, Representatives deny Collective Bargaining Rights accountable.

To fund Illegal drug users and Illegal Immigrants, lottery, casino, and keno losers, unemployed Union workers replaced with nonunion workers, Human Traffickers, waitresses that pander for life for $2.00 per hour, slaves in tax abated enterprise zones, low-income child labor, consumers, and taxpayers, volunteers without wages, and nonunion workers willing to work for fewer wages than they can afford life. That pays with welfare checks, food stamps, housing vouchers, and Medicaid.

Pay income tax, social security tax, and road tax Amish evade paying 10% of their income derived from wages, Ponzi credit certificates, and independent business profit to nonprofit, tax exempt, Amish Church.

Pay property tax on state appraised value of their American Dream to fund schools. Pay interest on lottery winners winnings Legislators invest in school bonds. Pay for all stimulus packages, tax abatements, tax incentives, tax refunds, tax credit, and tax exemptions.

Or hold America’s grandchildren’s children left behind accountable to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children cannot pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.

It’s every American Citizens responsibility to demand Supreme Court and/or Congress impeach President, and recall Vice President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members. That defies USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and Realities Demands.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19571
Jul 20, 2013
 
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You are probably too young to remember that in the 1950's, 60's & early 70's there were scientists talking of a new Ice Age & they had evidence to back up the topic. It doesn't serve current talking heads to repeat that or represent that 'evidence'. There is a difference between weather & climate.
Question; Why do you persist in denigration & name calling? Is it because your maturity level is itself questionable?
Pops, you might have missed this, so I'll repost it. I'm old enough to remember those times, and the new Ice Age idea was always a minority point of view, but the popular press gave it a lot of coverage back then.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That "ice age" prediction was always a minority point of view among climate scientists. Most climate scientists thought (even in the 1970s) that the planet would get warmer because of the rise in greenhouse gasses. They were right.
"In the thirty years leading up to the 1970s, available temperature recordings suggested that there was a cooling trend. As a result some scientists suggested that the current inter-glacial period could rapidly draw to a close, which might result in the Earth plunging into a new ice age over the next few centuries. This idea could have been reinforced by the knowledge that the smog that climatologists call ‘aerosols’– emitted by human activities into the atmosphere – also caused cooling. In fact, as temperature recording has improved in coverage, it’s become apparent that the cooling trend was most pronounced in northern land areas and that global temperature trends were in fact relatively steady during the period prior to 1970.
At the same time as some scientists were suggesting we might be facing another ice age, a greater number published contradicting studies. Their papers showed that the growing amount of greenhouse gasses that humans were putting into the atmosphere would cause much greater warming – warming that would a much greater influence on global temperature than any possible natural or human-caused cooling effects.
By 1980 the predictions about ice ages had ceased, due to the overwhelming evidence contained in an increasing number of reports that warned of global warming. Unfortunately, the small number of predictions of an ice age appeared to be much more interesting than those of global warming, so it was those sensational 'Ice Age' stories in the press that so many people tend to remember."
http://www.skepticalscience.com/ice-age-predi...
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19572
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You are probably too young to remember that in the 1950's, 60's & early 70's there were scientists talking of a new Ice Age & they had evidence to back up the topic. It doesn't serve current talking heads to repeat that or represent that 'evidence'. There is a difference between weather & climate.
Question; Why do you persist in denigration & name calling? Is it because your maturity level is itself questionable?
Yes, what did the tiny fraction of fringe group minority oil lobby climate scientists say next? As far as name calling...cut to Gov. of Cali Ronald Reagan, boldly calling the youth of the counter culture nothing short of animals. Or you could just check out what the Nazi Tea Party is currently up to.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19573
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Those counter culture animals are doin mighty fine and shittin in tall cotton up there in Detroit I hear.
ann

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19574
Jul 21, 2013
 
Can you take this forum to the political section please
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19575
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pops wrote:
Agreed. except maybe for them wasting time (& or $). It's all about politics, their power & their money with these current putzes.
Example; Obama is supposed to be the president of 330 million ppl, all he has cared about is 51% as long as that 51% promotes his philosophical agenda. He hasn't kept but 2 of his 2008 campaign promises as I see it & 1 of those was NOT transparency & obviously the majority doesn't care or he wouldn't have been re-elected.
Eric Holder would NOT be challenging the LAWFUL Zimmerman verdict or have challenged Arizona's immigration law that basically mirrors Federal law & came about by popular vote, not just legislative vote. Obama care was NOT wanted by 50% or more in every poll. That means the remaining percentage was 'yes's' AND undecideds.
Simply to qualify my opinion, I was born when Truman was president, I remember the Nixon/Kennedy televised debates & started voting federally in the Nixon/McGovern election & in my opinion Obama is the saddest president that this country has had in my lifetime.
He is supposed to a constitutional law professor & yet he challenges the constitution every time it suits him.
He clearly plays the 'race card' ALL of the time. Example;He NEVER ran as a Afro-American or Black American or Bi-Racial American. It was ALWAYS as a Black man.
I won't even get into the Jeremiah Wright, Zimmerman/Martin issues & of course the Harvard professor episode when he gave a publicized opinion B4 knowing ANY of the FACTS.
The ONLY good thing that I can say about him is that he means well as he sees it but he has VERY dark glasses on.
Enough said. TY
Obama's Promises (over 500)
Promise kept-241 (45%)
Compromise-131 (25%)
Promise broken-119 (22%)
Stalled-3 (1%)
In the works-24 (5%)
Not yet rated-14 (3%)

www.politifact.com
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19576
Jul 21, 2013
 
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, you might have missed this, so I'll repost it. I'm old enough to remember those times, and the new Ice Age idea was always a minority point of view, but the popular press gave it a lot of coverage back then.
<quoted text>
Nah, I remember your post well. I was responding specifically to Canton as my question at the end of that post should have indicated.
Sometimes I wonder why anyone, myself included, even cares what mean 'ol Canton has to say when he can't be civil.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19577
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Promises (over 500)
Promise kept-241 (45%)
Compromise-131 (25%)
Promise broken-119 (22%)
Stalled-3 (1%)
In the works-24 (5%)
Not yet rated-14 (3%)
www.politifact.com
I am certain that it would have to be someones occupation to compile such massive records. I have a question tho. Unless Obama uses the word 'promise', how is it determined what statements that he makes constitute the definition of a promise? Such a process could actually sway the the total numbers either way & thus the published percentages.
Seems quite tricky to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,901 - 17,920 of25,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairborn Discussions

Search the Fairborn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 19 mjjcpa 170
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
Coldwater Creek to close all stores Apr 14 Jody Risch 1
Firefighter suspended for threats to wifea s ex... (May '11) Apr 11 personinquestion 3
OH Who do you support for Attorney General in Ohio... (Oct '10) Mar '14 Recon 403
elizabeth king-jones? (Jan '11) Mar '14 alocal 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••