Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32738 Aug 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So which is it Taliban Ray? Your the guy who seems to have a hard time making up his mind.
Actually it's DumBama and the liberals that can't make up their minds. With liberals, anything negative that DumBama does is because of Bush or the Republicans, and any good news (no matter how insignificant it is) is all the doing of DumBama.

It's liberals that love having it both ways. Remember Republicans were against the withdrawal and stood by that decision.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32739 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
How ironic that your attempt at a comic retort to a misquoted and understood statement is to repeat another misquoted and understood statement.
Why don't you educate yourself on these matters? If you don't get an education, you may end up in a place like Iraq. LOL!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32740 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't seem to understand. No surprise there. YOU are complaining about us leaving Iraq. YOU constantly cry about the costs of programs that actually provide a benefit to American citizens. A person truly concern about "fiscal responsibility" would, one would think, give thought to the cost of his proposed military folly.
I say fund the things (as Reality points out) that are in the US Constitution and defund the things we have that are not.

Yeah, a benefit to American citizens. Give them reasons to not work and stay home watching their big screen all day long. That really helps Americans. It helps them to become failures is what it does.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32741 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans were against the withdrawal and stood by that decision.
They were the ones who put us there in the first place, so what's your point? I think it was a Republican who declared "Mission Accomplished", also. Or maybe President Obama did that, too... LOL
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32742 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't get an education, you may end up in a place like Iraq. LOL!
Or you may end up driving a truck and blaming everyone else for your piss-poor life decisions...
ino

Waverly, OH

#32743 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In situations like this, the police should be armed with machine guns and allowed to gun them all down. Bet they won't come back. LOL!
That would be a good start. See how many is left standing to loot, and burn . I see none of them stole work boots or school supplies for the kids. LOL
Jerry K

Waverly, OH

#32744 Aug 14, 2014
Reuters is reporting that Iraq PM Maliki has decided to step aside, I guess we will soon see if things improve.

http://news.yahoo.com/iraqs-maliki-drops-bid-...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32745 Aug 14, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a good start. See how many is left standing to loot, and burn . I see none of them stole work boots or school supplies for the kids. LOL
The city is pussyfooting around the situation which is why they keep coming back. The only solution to criminal activity is a proper deterrent.

But of course, this is a racial situation because the so-called victim was black and the cop was white. Reminds me so much of the Zimmerman case. Why doesn't Racist Holder send his FBI goons to Chicago where blacks are killing each other every night?

If I were a merchant over there and the cops were not doing enough, I would sleep at my store in the dark until this blew over. I would have two loaded 15 round clips and extra ammo just in case. BOOM! Problem solved.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32746 Aug 14, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>They were the ones who put us there in the first place, so what's your point? I think it was a Republican who declared "Mission Accomplished", also. Or maybe President Obama did that, too... LOL
Close. He said "The war in Iraq is over."
ino

Waverly, OH

#32748 Aug 14, 2014
d pantz

United States

#32749 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
What a dlck.
You're so full of crap. You and your false premises can go sit on one.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32750 Aug 14, 2014
http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Man-...
More, but do the thugs care? Hell no.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32751 Aug 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh...trickle down. Ummmmm....just say No.....Hmmmm....Iraq will welcome us as Liberators...Clinton's surplus spent without a peep from you...."Obamacare Death Panels"...
Yah...us "Liberals" feel so wrong about stuff...
All those young people signing up to be "New Left" Democrats when they weren't even alive in the 60s. The nerve of them.
You mean New Left Liberal Democrats Trickle up Economics(Welfare or The creation of the Entitlement Society) that is dependent on others with wealth and no Clinton Surplus which you just proved your one of the Liberal Democrat's Useful !diots.

CHART: How The Clinton Surpluses Turned Into More Than $6 Trillion Worth Of Deficits

Lucas Kawa

Jan. 8, 2013, 2:31 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-clinton-su...

Location hidden

#32752 Aug 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
When those "New Left" Liberals sent our soldiers off to die for nothing more than to make Halliburton billions of dollars and a Christian/Oil Lobby agenda, they really screwed this nation up and divided us. Ooops...I meant when you Conservatives did all that.
New Left Liberal Demcorats where the one's spitting on returning soldiers that Liberal Democrat LBJ sent to Vietnam and were the one's waging war against the US Government like Bill Ayers who are the ones that have really screwed this nation up with their New Left Liberalism.

Location hidden

#32753 Aug 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
When those "New Left" Liberals sent our soldiers off to die for nothing more than to make Halliburton billions of dollars and a Christian/Oil Lobby agenda, they really screwed this nation up and divided us. Ooops...I meant when you Conservatives did all that.
Another thing what you described is Modern Liberalism and you are having problems with Liberalism which makes you a bigot.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Liberals pro big business? The facts say it is so

Many liberals (aka progressives) like to say that the democratic party is the party of the people, and the republicans are the party of big corporations. This is what they want people to think, yet the opposite is true.

In fact, liberals are pro big business. They want fewer private businesses, because with few large corporations it's easier for liberals to tell these business owners what they want to hear, and then make laws that favor them, so that these progressives can slowly move forward their progressive agenda.

Of course we know that the progressive agenda is to create "social reform" by creating more state control and regulations. Thus, by the democrats creating more regulations, they are in turn driving out small businesses who cannot afford to pay the overhead. Big businesses, however the corporate bosses like to complain, can afford the new overhead, and are more likely to stay in business and live on.

The first perfect example I can think of is one of the first progressive actions way back in 1906 when Upton Sinclair wrote his book about the poor cases in the meat packing industry. He painted such a bad picture that President Theodor Roosevelt moved to pass regulations that would benefit the people, and force corporations to produce cleaner, healthier foods.

The problem with this picture is that not all meat packers were corrupt this way. In fact, a majority were small businesses that were honest with their work, and sold a healthy product. Yet the few bad big businesses that were out to make money at the expense of a good product were the few rotten apples that spoiled the batch.

So, in the end, most of the the small and (mostly) honest businesses were driven out of business because they couldn't afford to pay the new regulations, and pay to purchase all the new technology to make the product the way the "state" now regulated. So, in the end, the same big businesses that were "corrupt" were the same businesses that stayed in businesses.

Over the years I can think of many examples. The Federal government has created an environment, via high corporate taxes and high cost of regulations, where nearly all small businesses are gone.

As one example, during the hey day of the movie industry, 13,571 of the 18,321 movie theaters were independently owned. Due to regulations, and codes, and taxes, all in the name of making a better product for the consumer, has driven out most of the independent owners. I can drive down downtown Manistee, Michigan and see five buildings that used to house independently owned movie theaters., and down Ludington avenue and see the same, and Shoreline and see the same, and Grand Rapids, and Detroit.

Instead, what you see is one Star theater, or one GKC theater, or another large movie chain. The same is true of grocery stores. Only the big chains are around: Kroger, Piggly Wiggly, Prevo's, Plumbs. You don't see many small grocery stores anymore. These are the little people who hire workers, and they were driven out of the market by the big businesses that can afford the high overhead of regulations, taxes, etc.

http://freadomnation.blogspot.com/2010/06/lib...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32754 Aug 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The city is pussyfooting around the situation which is why they keep coming back. The only solution to criminal activity is a proper deterrent.
But of course, this is a racial situation because the so-called victim was black and the cop was white. Reminds me so much of the Zimmerman case. Why doesn't Racist Holder send his FBI goons to Chicago where blacks are killing each other every night?
If I were a merchant over there and the cops were not doing enough, I would sleep at my store in the dark until this blew over. I would have two loaded 15 round clips and extra ammo just in case. BOOM! Problem solved.
And you claim not to be a racist. Liars always catch themselves.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32755 Aug 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's DumBama and the liberals that can't make up their minds. With liberals, anything negative that DumBama does is because of Bush or the Republicans, and any good news (no matter how insignificant it is) is all the doing of DumBama.
It's liberals that love having it both ways. Remember Republicans were against the withdrawal and stood by that decision.
Was Bush a Republican? Do you remember that?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32756 Aug 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you educate yourself on these matters? If you don't get an education, you may end up in a place like Iraq. LOL!
Old guy educated Pops on this yesterday and a few of us educated you guys a month or so ago on the Pelosi statement. I have a feeling I am making the mistake of relying on facts instead of your memory.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32757 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Another thing what you described is Modern Liberalism and you are having problems with Liberalism which makes you a bigot.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Liberals pro big business? The facts say it is so
Many liberals (aka progressives) like to say that the democratic party is the party of the people, and the republicans are the party of big corporations. This is what they want people to think, yet the opposite is true.
In fact, liberals are pro big business. They want fewer private businesses, because with few large corporations it's easier for liberals to tell these business owners what they want to hear, and then make laws that favor them, so that these progressives can slowly move forward their progressive agenda.
Of course we know that the progressive agenda is to create "social reform" by creating more state control and regulations. Thus, by the democrats creating more regulations, they are in turn driving out small businesses who cannot afford to pay the overhead. Big businesses, however the corporate bosses like to complain, can afford the new overhead, and are more likely to stay in business and live on.
The first perfect example I can think of is one of the first progressive actions way back in 1906 when Upton Sinclair wrote his book about the poor cases in the meat packing industry. He painted such a bad picture that President Theodor Roosevelt moved to pass regulations that would benefit the people, and force corporations to produce cleaner, healthier foods.
The problem with this picture is that not all meat packers were corrupt this way. In fact, a majority were small businesses that were honest with their work, and sold a healthy product. Yet the few bad big businesses that were out to make money at the expense of a good product were the few rotten apples that spoiled the batch.
So, in the end, most of the the small and (mostly) honest businesses were driven out of business because they couldn't afford to pay the new regulations, and pay to purchase all the new technology to make the product the way the "state" now regulated. So, in the end, the same big businesses that were "corrupt" were the same businesses that stayed in businesses.
Over the years I can think of many examples. The Federal government has created an environment, via high corporate taxes and high cost of regulations, where nearly all small businesses are gone.
As one example, during the hey day of the movie industry, 13,571 of the 18,321 movie theaters were independently owned. Due to regulations, and codes, and taxes, all in the name of making a better product for the consumer, has driven out most of the independent owners. I can drive down downtown Manistee, Michigan and see five buildings that used to house independently owned movie theaters., and down Ludington avenue and see the same, and Shoreline and see the same, and Grand Rapids, and Detroit.
Instead, what you see is one Star theater, or one GKC theater, or another large movie chain. The same is true of grocery stores. Only the big chains are around: Kroger, Piggly Wiggly, Prevo's, Plumbs. You don't see many small grocery stores anymore. These are the little people who hire workers, and they were driven out of the market by the big businesses that can afford the high overhead of regulations, taxes, etc.
http://freadomnation.blogspot.com/2010/06/lib...
Blah blah blah. Nobody cares or wants to read your right wing propaganda blog. Get back to us when you can separate fact from spoon fed fiction and opinions.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32758 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>New Left Liberal Demcorats where the one's spitting on returning soldiers that Liberal Democrat LBJ sent to Vietnam and were the one's waging war against the US Government like Bill Ayers who are the ones that have really screwed this nation up with their New Left Liberalism.
Those are nice hypothetical notions you desperately cling to. Now if only any of the steel working Liberals I know ever had a handout in their entire lives, if only anyone in America had ever met one of these commie Liberals you describe. I'll tell you people I have met often in the real world. Gun hoarding, racist right wing Christians who can't stand the FACT that their decades long monopoly on this country has been slapped in the face by the true will of the American people. Now sit silently about the billions we borrow from China to pay Israel but then cry all day long about the 30 something bucks you pay a year to feed poor people, seniors and vets. Your blabbering tainted history lessons have gotten old son. That's why the country left you clowns in the dust and the only time you guys can get someone elected is when big daddy Koch buys you a politician.

Anyone stupid enough to think Reagan's trickle down worked, when in fact it killed the middle class in this country deserves to be ashamed that they are really just another Tea Bagging kook. That's where you come in. Now copy and paste us another page or two from a right wing propaganda blog and try selling it as facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton Helton Jul 27 Hopeful 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fairborn, OH (Aug '10) Jul 14 Lord Joseph Wolfe 10
Anunnaki, Sumerian Religion Jul 12 Lord Joseph Wolfe 1
looking for Seronda Fairchild Jul 8 Jason 2
Do Not use Secore Services Handyman Service Jun '15 Bob 1
Matt Horning Jun '15 mike 2
Melinda Napier Morrow Horne Jun '15 Cravin Morehead 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairborn Mortgages