Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#32719 Aug 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So? My discussion was with Ray, not the congress. Ray wants us to maintain our military presence in Iraq indefinitely, so I asked him how he wanted us to pay for that, get it?
By the way, when I wrote "pay" I meant in dollars only, we haven't even gotten to the cost to the minds and bodies of people like your son.
The Constitution is very specific to the duty of the government and funding.

In fact the military is the number 1 duty of government.

so to answer your question regarding funding…..something gets cut before the military does per the US Constitution.

no worries mate.

PS: the US military has bases all over the world, and 3rd world monetary assistance by the US government was building a base and paying rent. Yes the countries actually had to do something to get paid.

Military service people when signing up understand the potential death aspect of the job. It is a volunteer military of soldiers who give their life to protect America. Hero's. These people wanted this job, nobody forced them.

I hope I cleared up your above post confusion.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32720 Aug 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The other foundational tenet of today's "conservatism": "What difference does being wrong make?"
Liberalism today goes by that tenet which has been wrong since the New Left Liberal Democrat's Revolution took over in the 1960's and being wrong still makes no difference socially or economically to the Liberal Democrats of today.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32721 Aug 14, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism today goes by that tenet which has been wrong since the New Left Liberal Democrat's Revolution took over in the 1960's and being wrong still makes no difference socially or economically to the Liberal Democrats of today.
Uhhhh...trickle down. Ummmmm....just say No.....Hmmmm....Iraq will welcome us as Liberators...Clinton's surplus spent without a peep from you...."Obamacare Death Panels"...

Yah...us "Liberals" feel so wrong about stuff...

All those young people signing up to be "New Left" Democrats when they weren't even alive in the 60s. The nerve of them.
ino

Clyde, OH

#32722 Aug 14, 2014
The race baiters have got it going on now, don't they?
Where is the National Guard?
http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Resi...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32723 Aug 14, 2014
When those "New Left" Liberals sent our soldiers off to die for nothing more than to make Halliburton billions of dollars and a Christian/Oil Lobby agenda, they really screwed this nation up and divided us. Ooops...I meant when you Conservatives did all that.
ino

Clyde, OH

#32724 Aug 14, 2014
More local news from Ferguson.
Idiots need to be stopped NOW.
http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Repo...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32725 Aug 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is very specific to the duty of the government and funding.
In fact the military is the number 1 duty of government.
so to answer your question regarding funding…..something gets cut before the military does per the US Constitution.
no worries mate.
PS: the US military has bases all over the world, and 3rd world monetary assistance by the US government was building a base and paying rent. Yes the countries actually had to do something to get paid.
Military service people when signing up understand the potential death aspect of the job. It is a volunteer military of soldiers who give their life to protect America. Hero's. These people wanted this job, nobody forced them.
I hope I cleared up your above post confusion.
Show us in the Constitution where any government obligation is prioritized. Don't you think we have an obligation to only kill our volunteer army for really good reasons, or are they expendable for any whim? It's good to see you are still blissfully ignorant.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#32726 Aug 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is very specific to the duty of the government and funding.
In fact the military is the number 1 duty of government.
so to answer your question regarding funding…..something gets cut before the military does per the US Constitution.
no worries mate.
PS: the US military has bases all over the world, and 3rd world monetary assistance by the US government was building a base and paying rent. Yes the countries actually had to do something to get paid.
Military service people when signing up understand the potential death aspect of the job. It is a volunteer military of soldiers who give their life to protect America. Hero's. These people wanted this job, nobody forced them.
I hope I cleared up your above post confusion.
I printed this for quick reference.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32728 Aug 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So? My discussion was with Ray, not the congress. Ray wants us to maintain our military presence in Iraq indefinitely, so I asked him how he wanted us to pay for that, get it?
By the way, when I wrote "pay" I meant in dollars only, we haven't even gotten to the cost to the minds and bodies of people like your son.
Commie Care over a trillion dollars. The Pork Bill near a trillion dollars. The millions and millions wasted on green energy failures, and NOW you want to know who is going to pay for stuff.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32729 Aug 14, 2014
Jerry K wrote:
Secretary of State John Kerry recently announced his disappointment about the failure of a treaty between Israel and Hamas. When questioned negotiators of the treaty said " we were for it before we were against it."
I thought they said they had to sign it to find out what's in it!!!!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32730 Aug 14, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> How about that Maliki didn't AGREE with US terms as compared to being totally "opposed" to negotiation. It does take 2 sides to agree. Maliki was also the democratically elected head of state of Iraq & had powers commensurate to that position . Plus Obama campaigned to remove U.S. troops, so how did that affect negotiations for good or bad? We'll never really know even tho we have opinions.
Funny how nobody on the left was talking about who got us out of Iraq when DumBama pulled the troops out and was labeled a hero. He and his sidekicks bragged about it for weeks. Now that it's a total failure???? But Bush! But Bush!

LOL!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32731 Aug 14, 2014
ino wrote:
More local news from Ferguson.
Idiots need to be stopped NOW.
http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Repo...
In situations like this, the police should be armed with machine guns and allowed to gun them all down. Bet they won't come back. LOL!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32732 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Commie Care over a trillion dollars. The Pork Bill near a trillion dollars. The millions and millions wasted on green energy failures, and NOW you want to know who is going to pay for stuff.
You don't seem to understand. No surprise there. YOU are complaining about us leaving Iraq. YOU constantly cry about the costs of programs that actually provide a benefit to American citizens. A person truly concern about "fiscal responsibility" would, one would think, give thought to the cost of his proposed military folly.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32733 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they said they had to sign it to find out what's in it!!!!
How ironic that your attempt at a comic retort to a misquoted and understood statement is to repeat another misquoted and understood statement.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32734 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how nobody on the left was talking about who got us out of Iraq when DumBama pulled the troops out and was labeled a hero. He and his sidekicks bragged about it for weeks. Now that it's a total failure???? But Bush! But Bush!
LOL!
So which is it Taliban Ray? Your the guy who seems to have a hard time making up his mind.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32735 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In situations like this, the police should be armed with machine guns and allowed to gun them all down. Bet they won't come back. LOL!
What a dlck.
Tealady58

Proctorville, OH

#32736 Aug 14, 2014
Vote Please wrote:
Kasich will balance the state budget and not bankrupt our state.
Kasich is FOR Common Core and he is also an ALEC member. We need to get him out!
Slumlord Weather Expert

Lima, OH

#32737 Aug 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dlck.
Did you really expect the uneducated, racist trucker to respond any differently?
His solution to everything is "shoot it with machine guns"...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32738 Aug 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So which is it Taliban Ray? Your the guy who seems to have a hard time making up his mind.
Actually it's DumBama and the liberals that can't make up their minds. With liberals, anything negative that DumBama does is because of Bush or the Republicans, and any good news (no matter how insignificant it is) is all the doing of DumBama.

It's liberals that love having it both ways. Remember Republicans were against the withdrawal and stood by that decision.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32739 Aug 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic that your attempt at a comic retort to a misquoted and understood statement is to repeat another misquoted and understood statement.
Why don't you educate yourself on these matters? If you don't get an education, you may end up in a place like Iraq. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any one know trevor mason? (Oct '09) Apr '17 Gregory 3
Dunn family Apr '17 jblinzer 1
Schwebel's Outlet Mar '17 Question 1
News Man arrested for exposing self in K-Mart (Aug '08) Mar '17 Beechama 15
gina brewer. Anyone know her/can give me some i... Jan '17 Some1 1
Looking for Ruth Mosley (Jun '09) Nov '16 Big O 4
Cody Leis (Sep '16) Oct '16 YouAreWelfareTrash 2

Fairborn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairborn Mortgages