Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
With guys like you populating the GOP, I can't imagine why more black people don't want to join up.
Because many are not educated enough to understand politics. They just go by what their loser leaders like Jackson and Sharpton tell them. Once blacks break the shackles of public education, then you will see a turnover. It may happen sooner as Democrats are prepared to throw blacks under the bus yet again by pushing for amnesty and gay marriage.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because many are not educated enough to understand politics. They just go by what their loser leaders like Jackson and Sharpton tell them. Once blacks break the shackles of public education, then you will see a turnover. It may happen sooner as Democrats are prepared to throw blacks under the bus yet again by pushing for amnesty and gay marriage.
Nope, nothing racist there. What private education did you benefit from?
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Canton wrote:
"Obammy" -proven racist and domestic terrorist sympathizer Reality Speaks
"Big eared mulatto" XXXRayted, truck driving racist and self proclaimed global climate expert, describing the elected President of the United States of America, after years of claiming the president's race doesn't matter to him.
You love race talk so much now don't you Canton?

Better make sure your garage is clean before you criticize your neighbors.

Want to talk race, great, lets go to your side first Canton. Where do you want to start? George Zimmerman? New Black Panther voter intimidation? DumBama's bashing of a white police officer that arrested and irate black man? The 300 kidnapped black girls in Nigeria? Pick a card.......any card.

You're running around like a little girl that learned a new word--racist. But it's your clown Presidents administration that's proven to be racist or at the very least, displayed solidarity with fellow blacks over whites.

I know, I know. It's like Global Warming. You only want your side of the story.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I can't dispute their argument but I use the word 'trash' instead
That is your word for black people? I can just imagine what you call Jews.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If only black people knew how much privately educated white folks like you could help them understand politics, they would flock to the Republican Party.
Dad

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Go read Obama's book. He clearly states he hates America, Americans and any form of religion other than Islam.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
If only black people knew how much privately educated white folks like you could help them understand politics, they would flock to the Republican Party.
Probably, but it's what Republicans wanted for Black children for some time now. It's called School Vouchers.

School Vouchers were designed to help get black kids out of those ghetto public schools and into those private white schools. We've been somewhat successful, but not without a major fight from the Democrats.

Democrats were quite prepared to throw their black followers right under the bus to gain favor with their union pals in the public school. They even fought to have school vouchers stopped in court.

But like I said, one day it will all come out and blacks will realize who is really responsible for their demise.

http://edexcellence.net/commentary/education-...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Taliban Ray is calling the President a "wild man mulatto" with a tone of love and respect?
Nah, That's an easy one.{<:
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your word for black people? I can just imagine what you call Jews.
WTH ?? Weren't you talking about a negative racial term that had a white variance? I didn't realize that you were calling ALL people of color by that name. Your post did not clarify such difference or all inclusion.
YOU, Big Johnson do not need to attack others with insults. I see another comprehension issue. I didn't realize that only you have the correct & complete posting of words. Geeez
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, but it's what Republicans wanted for Black children for some time now. It's called School Vouchers.
School Vouchers were designed to help get black kids out of those ghetto public schools and into those private white schools. We've been somewhat successful, but not without a major fight from the Democrats.
Democrats were quite prepared to throw their black followers right under the bus to gain favor with their union pals in the public school. They even fought to have school vouchers stopped in court.
But like I said, one day it will all come out and blacks will realize who is really responsible for their demise.
http://edexcellence.net/commentary/education-...
Vouchers were just for black kids? Who knew?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WTH ?? Weren't you talking about a negative racial term that had a white variance? I didn't realize that you were calling ALL people of color by that name. Your post did not clarify such difference or all inclusion.
YOU, Big Johnson do not need to attack others with insults. I see another comprehension issue. I didn't realize that only you have the correct & complete posting of words. Geeez
Is this another instance of you not taking offense?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Pops wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D1JbQcoy7t4I didn't realize that only you have the correct & complete posting of words. Geeez
Now you do. Shape up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

no matter the color or sex or religion, I hope we all agree a rounded education is essential for child growth to self sufficiency.

If so, then can we vote to fix the situation?

Money already budgeted is more than enough, and we are wasting the resources.

Every industry lobbies for their own best interests and aligns themselves we those that agree.

Government and Education do not go together.

The public hires Educators to teach our children, and we have ZERO voice in the lesson plans? The Educators are the largest union in the USA. They are largest donators to a political party to vote them better contracts.

Step back, and think about that.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
no matter the color or sex or religion, I hope we all agree a rounded education is essential for child growth to self sufficiency.
Every industry lobbies for their own best interests and aligns themselves we those that agree.
The public hires Educators to teach our children, and we have ZERO voice in the lesson plans? The Educators are the largest union in the USA. They are largest donators to a political party to vote them better contracts.
I think I'd rather leave a child's education to qualified professionals, instead of racist, chain smoking truckers, or stuck up, tax dodging momma's boys who think it's okay for teachers to have sex with students...
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

half breed wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'd rather leave a child's education to qualified professionals, instead of racist, chain smoking truckers, or stuck up, tax dodging momma's boys who think it's okay for teachers to have sex with students...
Speaking of education..........
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Reality Speaks wrote:
I think one of the problems we have with education is it's geared towards college. Not all students will go to college because they either are not cut out for it or they simply can't afford it.

Why do we need six figure administrators? WTF does it take to run a school for crying out loud? Why do we need football fields, football teams, gymnasiums and in some cases, swimming pools? We taxpayers pay for your children's education, shouldn't you at least provide your own transportation for your kids? Why are we paying for school busses and bus drivers too?

There is a ton of money being wasted in our schools because they just keep footing the bill to the taxpayers. Over half of my property tax goes to our public schools that my tenants nor I have children in.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think one of the problems we have with education is it's geared towards college. Not all students will go to college because they either are not cut out for it or they simply can't afford it.
Why do we need six figure administrators? WTF does it take to run a school for crying out loud? Why do we need football fields, football teams, gymnasiums and in some cases, swimming pools? We taxpayers pay for your children's education, shouldn't you at least provide your own transportation for your kids? Why are we paying for school busses and bus drivers too?
There is a ton of money being wasted in our schools because they just keep footing the bill to the taxpayers. Over half of my property tax goes to our public schools that my tenants nor I have children in.
Now you are crying about educating children. Fantastic.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You love race talk so much now don't you Canton?
Better make sure your garage is clean before you criticize your neighbors.
Want to talk race, great, lets go to your side first Canton. Where do you want to start? George Zimmerman? New Black Panther voter intimidation? DumBama's bashing of a white police officer that arrested and irate black man? The 300 kidnapped black girls in Nigeria? Pick a card.......any card.
You're running around like a little girl that learned a new word--racist. But it's your clown Presidents administration that's proven to be racist or at the very least, displayed solidarity with fellow blacks over whites.
I know, I know. It's like Global Warming. You only want your side of the story.
Sorry. None of those people represent me or have anything to do with me in any way. Now about those racist comments you personally have made on this forum. You, know. That little thing that you and your Tea Bagger buddies on here lied about for over a year. Sure, let's hear what the proven racist and liar has to say about our nation's first black president. I'm sure it will all be factual and not based on the fact that you don't like him because he is black. While we are at it, let's ask the KKK how they feel about Obama and guns. I'm sure it will only cite documented and fact checked statistics and we should trust their opinion wholeheartedly...right? You are right. It is much like global warming. You blabber off bullsh1t and I call you out for it.

Neat fact of the day: Germany now uses solar energy to provided over half of all their energy needs. Clean, renewable solar. Funny, it's so cloudy over there, according to what Reality Speaks told me. Of course, he called the President of the United States "Obammy" after lying for over a year, claiming he wasn't a racist, so his opinions will more than likely be slanted and not to be trusted.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
Gee. I'll play your silly little game, since no one else sees an obvious bullsh1t agenda when they hear one. I'm guessing we should switch to the highly popular and Christian Conservative owned and run voucher system for our education. The one the GOP has already been paid handsomely to run in their states. You know The "public school that teach Creationism in science classes and that teach that climate change is a hoax. Nice try. Lovely "heartfelt" bullsh1t right wing propaganda voucher speech. Keep your creepy middle eastern religious agenda away from our tax paid public school system. Just like the founder's of this nation intended and just like the Supreme Court has already told you conniving oil lobby for Jesus dominionist bastards. Zing a doddle dooooo.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Hey neat...the same right wing Christian Conservative organization that started the mercenary army known as Blackwater, are the same right wing Christian Conservatives that run the K12 online learning "public school". They teach creationism in their public school science classes and they go against the overwhelming majority of the scientific community by teaching climate change is a hoax. They have paid Republicans huge amounts of money to get the voucher system injected into their state.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairborn Discussions

Search the Fairborn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
EPA: Vapor intrusion in Ohio suburb more serious Tue Loony Lib 3
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
try to find out about Jesse Kennedy born 12-27-... Jun '14 curious 1
Man arrested for exposing self in K-Mart (Aug '08) Jun '14 Brendysbiggestmake 10
Sky patrol Jun '14 kettgc 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE