Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#30573 Jun 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Those may be your questions. My questions were how does your past performance regarding predictions bode for your current predictions. You don't want to talk about that, though, do you? I can see how that can be rather embarrassing.
You mean the guy with the zero percent hit ratio shouldn't cock walk up to the plate and point to the bleachers before he swings his bat? Makes perfect sense. For some reason, the term "a gazillion" always comes to mind when Reality Bleats starts clucking about the future.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30574 Jun 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, just like the elected president of the United States of America, I have nothing to do with communists. That turns out is nothing but an already ran into the ground with the first red scare, right wing ploy. Hey, I heard a child molester liked Romney. I guess we can call everyone that voted for Romney The Child Molester Party and using your own "logic" it obviously makes you a child molester. See how easy your conniving little association game is played?
what you consider a game is not for everyone.

The Communist Party supported Obama, and contributed to his election campaigns.

unlike your fiction, this actually occurred and can be fact checked easily.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30575 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You were way off on those election predictions, eh Walter? How do you think that bodes for your January 2015 impeachment trial promise?
have you re-defined way off?

it was than than 2% difference.

is that way off in trollville?

2% is higher than any interest you can earn under this administration.

What would the result have been without the cover ups?

Guess we have to wait till November to find out.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30576 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Communist Party of America picked Obama over a Mormon? Shocking. Still, nothing to do with anyone's every day life. Now about the fact that 76% of all child molesters in this country are Christians. Christians just like you. Just keep your weird little touch feely oil cult for Jesus away from the children of this nation. You know, like what the founders of the United States of America intended.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30577 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
A, naming some unheard of organization has nothing to do with you personally calling the first black President of the United States of America "Obammy". Funny how you have to go after some fringe group that has nothing to do with me or anyone I have ever met, yet all I have to do is post a direct quote from you personally, not some obscure group, to expose you as a liar and a racist. Pssssst Don't tell Jesus but hateful liars go to hell. Toodles
Canton

Canton, OH

#30578 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is embarrassing for the country that the greatest generation has been over run by the entitled generation.
the entitled generation forgets someone has to pay for it.
as the greatest generation dies, so does the entitlement generations chance at a free lunch.
The Mississippi run off primary election proves that the entitlement crowd has exceeded those who want to be free from slavery.
Those that want to be free from slavery will be forced to move.
Starting July 1st a new law makes it illegal to move money out of the USA.
You don't really expect that to work do you?
We no longer have law in this country.
Name us one person you know who is on this free ride you keep clucking about. Just one. Oopsie. Someone is clinging to racist hypothetical notions in the face of facts. Don't worry little country club sissy boy riding on your parent's coat tails. I'll be sure to smash you in your scarecrow mouth with the facts on a daily basis. Like how it is a fact that you have made public death threats on this forum, have publically sympathized with domestic terrorists and have been busted being a liar and a racist. But only for years and years and years...Zing!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30579 Jun 25, 2014
Setting the Wayback machine for November 6th, 2012

(#1 in a series):
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just returned from voting.
now time to watch the media sensationalize the results.
have plans for a picnic in front of the idiot box this evening.
should be great comedy.
I suspect it wasn't as amusing as you had expected...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30580 Jun 25, 2014

(#2 in a series):
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
The wingnut silence is beautiful as reality begins to set in.
A nice turn of phrase.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30581 Jun 25, 2014

(#3 in a series):
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see who is silent tomorrow. LOL!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30582 Jun 25, 2014

(#4 in a series):
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30583 Jun 25, 2014

(#5 in a series):
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT???? No he didn't. It's a Romney landslide. Isn't it? All those really smart people said Romney was going to get over 300 electoral votes.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30584 Jun 25, 2014

(#6 in a series):
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Funny part of that Indy is that morons like Rush have played an integral role in the takeover of the GOP by right wing Tea Party bandits.
Who would ever suspect that continually spewing racist, bigoted hatred might turn the stomachs of women, hispanic, and black voters, and send them to your competition?
woof
Coming soon --- the day after the 2012 election!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30585 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you re-defined way off?
it was than than 2% difference.
is that way off in trollville?
2% is higher than any interest you can earn under this administration.
What would the result have been without the cover ups?
Guess we have to wait till November to find out.
It was than than 2% difference? Chickopay may may?

I don't know what you are trying to say. I do know you guaranteed a Romney landslide and the result was an Obama landslide. I do know that.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30587 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
It was than than 2% difference? Chickopay may may?
I don't know what you are trying to say. I do know you guaranteed a Romney landslide and the result was an Obama landslide. I do know that.
2% difference is no landslide

you best educate yourself.

I received the numbers from government election results.

Obama squeaked by, and now that proof of scandal at IRS is public and was covered up prior, he would only get 25% of the vote today.

What I am saying is this November the people will react to this by firing everyone they can who was involved.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30588 Jun 25, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
(#5 in a series):
<quoted text>
did you vote 6 times like a Cincinnati poll worker did?

Or do you work at the crooked IRS office in Cincinnati.

Your smugness will be squashed in a few months.

enjoy your laugh now while you can.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30589 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
2% difference is no landslide
you best educate yourself.
I received the numbers from government election results.
Obama squeaked by, and now that proof of scandal at IRS is public and was covered up prior, he would only get 25% of the vote today.
What I am saying is this November the people will react to this by firing everyone they can who was involved.
First, we are talking about your predictions, not the actual results. I know how badly you want to change the subject because of how foolish you look.

Now, what 2% are you talking about? The popular vote spread was 4%, so that can't be it. Obama had 332 electoral votes to Romney's 206. So that can't be it. Maybe you are just making up numbers again. In light of your prior history of predictions, that must be it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30590 Jun 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you vote 6 times like a Cincinnati poll worker did?
Or do you work at the crooked IRS office in Cincinnati.
Your smugness will be squashed in a few months.
enjoy your laugh now while you can.
Killing the messenger is so cliché, Walter.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30591 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you talking about high schools or universities?
You caught me with an incomplete post. I am talking about High Schools (H.S.) that with 'shop classes' I.T. classes & other tech classes, supplying the need for other than college employments.
They don't teach classes in college that would supply the HVAC tech, the hair stylists, engine mechanics, carpenters, masonry, culinary, electronics repair, 2nd languages & so many more that often more than make a living IF they don't squander their incomes.
One does not need a 2 yr or 4 yr college degree for these fields or many others IF secondary schools have 2 -4 yr programs.
There are many people that would be lost or chewed up in a college program so for them college would be a total waste & they would likely be in serious debt.
HS should supply alternatives to college that put students on a path that would support a family.
I am not downing colleges in any way. I guess that I saying that high school programs need to consider adjustments to the classes being offered.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30592 Jun 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You caught me with an incomplete post. I am talking about High Schools (H.S.) that with 'shop classes' I.T. classes & other tech classes, supplying the need for other than college employments.
They don't teach classes in college that would supply the HVAC tech, the hair stylists, engine mechanics, carpenters, masonry, culinary, electronics repair, 2nd languages & so many more that often more than make a living IF they don't squander their incomes.
One does not need a 2 yr or 4 yr college degree for these fields or many others IF secondary schools have 2 -4 yr programs.
There are many people that would be lost or chewed up in a college program so for them college would be a total waste & they would likely be in serious debt.
HS should supply alternatives to college that put students on a path that would support a family.
I am not downing colleges in any way. I guess that I saying that high school programs need to consider adjustments to the classes being offered.
I doubt that you would find an Ohio High School administrator that makes 7 figures like you claimed.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30593 Jun 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, just like the elected president of the United States of America, I have nothing to do with communists. That turns out is nothing but an already ran into the ground with the first red scare, right wing ploy. Hey, I heard a child molester liked Romney. I guess we can call everyone that voted for Romney The Child Molester Party and using your own "logic" it obviously makes you a child molester. See how easy your conniving little association game is played?
Way off base as usual Canton. No, it would be comparable if an organization like MBLA supported Romney, then you may have some sort of a point.

You see Canton, organizations only support politicians that share their views.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UC, DuBose Family Reach Settlement Apr 26 Pops 33
News WOOLUM, Jesse Mar '16 Judy Jones 1
Joseph Jenkins Feb '16 Shame 1
News TCN considering Beavercreek expansion Feb '16 Fiona 1
anyone know gary or louie hicks Jan '16 right to know 1
News Community reacts to grand jury's decision not t... (Sep '14) Jan '16 Normal 7
car masterbaition (Feb '14) Dec '15 The Insulting Fre... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairborn Mortgages