Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30333 Jun 18, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That has absolutely nothing to do with Taliban Ray's situation.
Sure does Obamacare is Government Involvement and it has already been confirmed by many employers here in Indiana since the implementation of Obamacare that it is cheaper to pay the fine for not offering Health Insurance to its employees than to offer Employee Sponsered Health Insurance.

Location hidden

#30334 Jun 18, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how is employer exempt from mandate?
please explain.
Does the Obama Administration Have the Authority to Delay Obamacare’s Employer Mandate?

Peter Suderman

Jul. 10, 2013

Last week the Obama administration unexpectedly announced that it would delay the implementation of Obamacare’s employer mandate, which requires businesses with 50 or more employees to provide qualifying health coverage or pay a per-worker penalty. Whether or not this is good policy—virtually everyone agrees that the employer mandate is poorly designed—there’s real question about whether the move is legal.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/10/does-the-ob...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30335 Jun 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the stupidity behind Commie Care. Okay, so we have people that are not insured because they either can't secure a job that provides healthcare insurance or they don't have nearly enough money to buy it themselves.
"69 percent of enrollees who bought HealthCare.gov -sold insurance plans with government subsides ended up paying $100 or less per month in premiums, officials revealed.

And 46 percent of those subsidy-eligible enrollees in the health-care exchange paid $50 or less per month in premiums, said federal officials.

Those averages are significant because the overwhelming majority—87 percent—of the 5.4 million people who bought health insurance through HealthCare.gov by mid-April did so using subsidies. Those tax credits are available to individuals who earn between about $11,490 to $46,000 per year."

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/sil...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30336 Jun 18, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"69 percent of enrollees who bought HealthCare.gov -sold insurance plans with government subsides ended up paying $100 or less per month in premiums, officials revealed.
And 46 percent of those subsidy-eligible enrollees in the health-care exchange paid $50 or less per month in premiums, said federal officials.
Those averages are significant because the overwhelming majority—87 percent—of the 5.4 million people who bought health insurance through HealthCare.gov by mid-April did so using subsidies. Those tax credits are available to individuals who earn between about $11,490 to $46,000 per year."
"...officials who worked on the report refused to speak on the record or discuss the potential impact of the subsidies on the long-term cost of the health law."

No wonder...

"The Congressional Budget Office estimated in April that the annual cost of subsidies will rise to $23 billion next year and $95 billion in 2024..."

Unsustainable...by any means.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-...

Location hidden

#30337 Jun 18, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait til the Federal Government decides to eliminate those subsidies for Health Insurance to help cut the cost of the monthly health insurance premiums and let the people hang paying the full premiums which is when peoples opinions about obamacare wil change since the Federal Government has made it the law that individuals have no choice but to buy Health Insurance.

In April I believe is when the Health Insurance companies like Wellpoint, the largest managed health care, for-profit company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association based out of Indianapolis, IN announced that their individual monthly premium rates are going up because of Obamacare and I cant see the Federal Government paying more in subsidies to offset the rate increases by the Health Insurance Industry since each state has their own regulatory body that regulates the Health Insurance Industry and is why the price for Health Insurance varies from state to state which the Liberal Democrats are responsible for by enacting the McCarran–Ferguson Act.

What Will Obamacare Cost You

http://www.forbes.com/special-report/2013/wha...

McCarran–Ferguson Act

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarran%E2%80%9...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30338 Jun 18, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Sure does Obamacare is Government Involvement and it has already been confirmed by many employers here in Indiana since the implementation of Obamacare that it is cheaper to pay the fine for not offering Health Insurance to its employees than to offer Employee Sponsered Health Insurance.
Doesn't apply to Taliban Ray. His boss was providing his coverage. Nothing changed for him or his boss as a result of the ACA. His boss just decided to dump him and Taliban Ray chooses to blame Obama for it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30339 Jun 18, 2014
Still waiting for those "dozens and dozens" of ways Obama ruined this country. So far all we have gotten is a truck driver who got a raise, volunteered to not get health coverage and who spends at least $3000 a year on cigarettes. Nothing to do with Obama.

Here's a neat fact though. The same people who made sure Obama was our president for 8 years think Hillary Clinton will do even a better job. 8 solid years of Hillary and just about every Tea Bagger whistling Dixie right now, with an average age of 65, will be pushing daisies while America thrives without them.

Toss in the impending death of the oil industry due to breakthroughs in sustainable energy and the recent scientific achievements of a solar plant finally hitting supercritical levels of energy, as much as or more than fossil fuels can provide for the first time and fusion producing more energy than what was put in for the first time, and you have yourself a kookie little Tea Bagger oil cult for Jesus going belly up.

No more of your Koch Brother daddy buying elections against the will of the American people. No more Supreme Court justices in the pocket of the energy lobby and most importantly, no more middle class corporate fetch boys crawling on their bellies for the 1%. No more corporate brainwashed morons fighting tooth and nail against their own interests and against hard working, tax paying Americans making a livable wage or providing for their families. Cut the head off that Tea Bagging snake and the rest of the disgusting, treasonous, anti American Tea Bagger snake dies with it. "Don't tread on me" just got chucked in the trash.

This is the part where right wing Christian Conservative idiots fight to defend the crude oil ball and chain on America's leg that has kept us bound to the middle east for years and years.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30340 Jun 18, 2014
Your guns go in the eco friendly collection bin on the right and your Bibles go in the eco friendly collection bin on the left. You Tea Baggers should be stripped of both since you have proven you can't act responsibly with either. Hillary 2016
Canton

Canton, OH

#30341 Jun 18, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"...officials who worked on the report refused to speak on the record or discuss the potential impact of the subsidies on the long-term cost of the health law."
No wonder...
"The Congressional Budget Office estimated in April that the annual cost of subsidies will rise to $23 billion next year and $95 billion in 2024..."
Unsustainable...by any means.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-...
Unsustainable like GW Bush's expansion to Medicare? We all remember you Conservatives and your outrage over that one back then.(Cue the crickets)

By the way, how many times did you vote for GW Bush? You know, the worst president in the history of the United States of America.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30342 Jun 18, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Wait til the Federal Government decides to eliminate those subsidies for Health Insurance to help cut the cost of the monthly health insurance premiums and let the people hang paying the full premiums which is when peoples opinions about obamacare wil change since the Federal Government has made it the law that individuals have no choice but to buy Health Insurance.
In April I believe is when the Health Insurance companies like Wellpoint, the largest managed health care, for-profit company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association based out of Indianapolis, IN announced that their individual monthly premium rates are going up because of Obamacare and I cant see the Federal Government paying more in subsidies to offset the rate increases by the Health Insurance Industry since each state has their own regulatory body that regulates the Health Insurance Industry and is why the price for Health Insurance varies from state to state which the Liberal Democrats are responsible for by enacting the McCarran–Ferguson Act.
What Will Obamacare Cost You
http://www.forbes.com/special-report/2013/wha...
McCarran–Ferguson Act
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarran%E2%80%9...
Here's more on the article you cite from Forbes Magazine. I encourage everyone to take a good look at what lil' tip is calling "facts".

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/forbes-tells...

Pay close attention to the part where it states that Forbes Magazine LIED about Obamacare. Next?
Canton

Canton, OH

#30343 Jun 18, 2014
Ooops sorry Indy. I called you lil' tip. Same kook agenda, wrong kook.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30344 Jun 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Unsustainable like GW Bush's expansion to Medicare? We all remember you Conservatives and your outrage over that one back then.(Cue the crickets)
By the way, how many times did you vote for GW Bush? You know, the worst president in the history of the United States of America.
Obamacare far exceeds the unsustainable Medicare expansion under GWB.
Incredible that you need someone to tell you that fact.

By all means, return to your prayer rug where you can self-soothe by cursing GWB.
As your Marxist messiah bites the dust. Hard.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30345 Jun 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's more on the article you cite from Forbes Magazine. I encourage everyone to take a good look at what lil' tip is calling "facts".
Pay close attention to the part where it states that Forbes Magazine LIED about Obamacare. Next?
Wow! Crooks and Liars web site said that? Now don't you feel like a fool Indy? LOL!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30346 Jun 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you were listening to Limbaugh and others at the time, you would have heard the rage over Bush's Medicare plan. Cue the crickets.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30347 Jun 18, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't apply to Taliban Ray. His boss was providing his coverage. Nothing changed for him or his boss as a result of the ACA. His boss just decided to dump him and Taliban Ray chooses to blame Obama for it.
A 30% increase in two years for insurance is hardly a cost any employer can endure.

One last time for you slower than turtle liberals: without Commie Care, I and millions of others would still be insured today. Should I type it slower next time?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30348 Jun 18, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it wonderful when you can have something today that the grandchildren of tomorrow will have to pay for?

Location hidden

#30349 Jun 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
It went over your head the point made is the cost varies from state to state and ask the Liberals in California wished Obamacare was never enacted.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30350 Jun 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
How much you pay in cigarettes a year XXXRayted? Around $3000? Now cry about that fat raise you got. Get some responsibility for your own actions for once.
What difference does it make what I spend on anything? Isn't it my money for me to decide what to do with? Oh, that's right, not according to the Commie manifesto. People who work should not decide what to spend their money on, that's governments job. Go out and work for government. People cannot be trusted to spend their own money. How ridiculous would that be?

Government tells you what to spend your money on.
Government tells you what to eat and how to feed your children.
Government tells you how to dress.
Government tells you how to commute.
Government tells you everything. No need for individuals to think any longer. Democrats are still in charge and they will do all your thing for you.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30351 Jun 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm working middle class and I still have my health insurance. In fact, every single person I know still has the health insurance they started out with. You are the only one who got a fat raise and then voluntarily decided to not get health coverage, followed by you crying that Obama did it. What a complete fantasy world you live in. Thank god it is just a kookie little oil cult fringe group that has nothing to do with the real world or the facts.
Sure, you work; you work at posting on Topix all day long. Who are you trying to kid?

Most working people don't share your view of having government take more of their money away to give to loafers. Most working people are for keeping the price of oil and gasoline as low as possible. Most working people care about what they pay in taxes--not what other people pay. Most working people are against EPA and their current actions that are going to increase the cost of our utilities. Most working people work when they get to their place of employment.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30352 Jun 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
Just read that people with diabetes cost Americans 250 billion dollars a year. Now that's what I call responsibility.
Your comment is what I call ignorance. I hope you or your children become diabetic and then we'll see how you criticize people with such a terrible disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... Sep 16 Fan of Leon The Man 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Family of 5 LOOKING TO RENT A HOME Sep 8 Bonnie198989 1
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... Sep 2 Le Jimbo 41
Alecia Reece Comments Sep 1 car007 1
Review: Gorgeous Goddess Women's Beauty Salon Aug 19 Ashley 1
ann mcgimpsey Aug 19 johnny 1
•••
•••
•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
•••
•••