Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#30162 Jun 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the 3 or 4 habitual trolls on this board have been aborted by real Americans, and we proudly dance in joy knowing your fantasy utopia is on fire.
Are you doing your little "tucky" dance in front of the mirror again? How creepy. Just be sure to keep it away from the American children, you kookie little Federal watch list, gun hoarding fringe group.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30163 Jun 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is your drug abuse a habit from childhood?
Since you personally have Nancy Reagan living with you, washing your socks and packing your lunch every day, why not just ask her?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30164 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down, Federal watch list poster child. I called you a racist over a year ago and you proved that not only are you a racist, no matter how much you tried to spin it as a "comedy act" (how weak), but I also proved you are nothing more than a conniving liar. I'll be sure to remind you of your "Obammy" racist comment on here but only for years and years to come. That's all. REAL Americans won the last two presidential elections. Your treasonous camp can only hope to buy theirs.
what difference does it make?

Traitors won the last 2 elections, and real Americans this November will erase the bad memories forever.

Trolls like you need rounded up and sent to Communist North Korea for a lifetime vacation.

We real Americans hold trolls like you responsible for the damage across the world you helped.

PS: Iraq women and children are dying right now, after your failed King Obammy claimed mission accomplished......remember VP Bite Me asking the disabled Veteran to stand up for the bow?

now just like he did during Banghazi, your failed King watches while reading polls.

Trolls like you are going to reap what you sowed, and I for 1 will enjoy the show.

Please revolt.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30165 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you doing your little "tucky" dance in front of the mirror again? How creepy. Just be sure to keep it away from the American children, you kookie little Federal watch list, gun hoarding fringe group.
you should be scared....real scared.

Your ilk has committed treason.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30166 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you personally have Nancy Reagan living with you, washing your socks and packing your lunch every day, why not just ask her?
since you live in a forgotten ghetto neighborhood in Canton, why not ask your dealer for coupons?
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30167 Jun 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
real traitors like you are being ignored
Certainly not by you.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
real americans spit in your face
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
America is squashing you like a bug
I guess they didn't get the "ignore them" memo.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30168 Jun 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not by you.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I guess they didn't get the "ignore them" memo.
then thank goodness I copied them on it.

for the 1st time in their life they will be informed.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30169 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for you to explain your "affirmative action" comment without sounding like a complete racist. Don't worry. As we can see from every Christian we have ever met, Jesus isn't watching when you guys lie. You will never be held accountable for your hatred of another man over the color of his skin...right? Keep trying to sell it, lil tip. REAL Americans aren't buying it.
Yes, I also believe affirmative action policies to be racist.
And, just for the record, I hate Obama's white half, too.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30170 Jun 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then thank goodness I copied them on it.
for the 1st time in their life they will be informed.
An instant classic.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30171 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That 36 dollars you pay a year to support that small amount of fraud in the government food assistance programs is an outrage. we can all see where that small percentage of the $36 that pays for fraud would really be something to cry about every day.$36. Say it with me. "I cry every day on an online forum over $36 a year, yet will fight tooth and nail to defend corporations that use but don't pay into our infrastructure through offshore tax dodging schemes and h $4000 to $6000 a year I pay for it."
Alright, back to you crying about the dime a day you pay in feeding American children, seniors and vets. So noble. So brave. You remember that. Your big daily crybaby racist trip is over about a dime a day.
$36.00 a year, huh?

I guess that's a good starting point, but why stop there? Let's add it all up.

How much is my cell phone carrier charging me for all those Obama phones with 250 anytime minutes per month?

How much is HUD costing me with all the houses they purchase and the rents they pay in suburbs and nice areas?

How much is my gas and electric company charging me to provide gas and electric to the so-called poor that don't pay their bills?

How much per year am I paying towards Medicaid, not only state, but federal taxes too? I'm sure much more than I paid in the past since DumBama put a whole bunch of people on the program.

So get to work. Your research is ahead of you. Let me know the total cost that I as an American am paying for all these programs every year, and when you're done with that, I'll give you more.

And while you're at it, let me see your source claiming it costs $36.00 per year, because one out of seven Americans are on food stamps today. That means if you are standing in a room with 14 people, two of those people are being fed by by the other 12, and I sure as hell would like to see how that's done on $36.00 per year, or the combination of those other 12 totaling $432.00 per year.$432.00 per year doesn't feed one of those people for a year, even if it was a small child.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30172 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.
Judged by who? YOU? You don't even know what the word racist means.

The one great thing about listening to Rush and all the others is they play things that recently happen. Or as Rush repeatedly said "I'm not the entertainment here, liberals are."

He played all those clips years ago. You know, how everything is Bush's fault, how it's the Republican Congresses fault, racism, all that. No sooner after the libs make these idiotic comments, you puppets start amplifying their lies all over the internet. You people don't have an individual thought in your heads. You just wait to hear what some Democrat politician has to say about it first. You don't even bother to question it or analyze it.

Next time you reply, change your name to "The Boy That Cried Wolf" because that's what you've become with all this racist talk.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30173 Jun 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way overpaid and you didn't pay enough for your last tank of gas. So ungrateful.
Yep. That's what tax breaks do: keep prices lower for American families. Glad you realized that now.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Taylor, MI

#30174 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That's what tax breaks do: keep prices lower for American families. Glad you realized that now.
That made absolutely no sense in context with my post.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30175 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
$36.00 a year, huh?
I guess that's a good starting point, but why stop there? Let's add it all up.
How much is my cell phone carrier charging me for all those Obama phones with 250 anytime minutes per month?
How much is HUD costing me with all the houses they purchase and the rents they pay in suburbs and nice areas?
How much is my gas and electric company charging me to provide gas and electric to the so-called poor that don't pay their bills?
How much per year am I paying towards Medicaid, not only state, but federal taxes too? I'm sure much more than I paid in the past since DumBama put a whole bunch of people on the program.
So get to work. Your research is ahead of you. Let me know the total cost that I as an American am paying for all these programs every year, and when you're done with that, I'll give you more.
And while you're at it, let me see your source claiming it costs $36.00 per year, because one out of seven Americans are on food stamps today. That means if you are standing in a room with 14 people, two of those people are being fed by by the other 12, and I sure as hell would like to see how that's done on $36.00 per year, or the combination of those other 12 totaling $432.00 per year.$432.00 per year doesn't feed one of those people for a year, even if it was a small child.
Do you really have to have the phone program that Reagan started explained to you again? it's sad because you put it in the first part of your reply and it shut down me even reading the rest. Try not to come out of the gate crying about a propaganda fluff piece that has already been explained to you three of four times. Also, have a cold one like I am and enjoy your weekend.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30176 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Judged by who? YOU? You don't even know what the word racist means.
The one great thing about listening to Rush and all the others is they play things that recently happen. Or as Rush repeatedly said "I'm not the entertainment here, liberals are."
He played all those clips years ago. You know, how everything is Bush's fault, how it's the Republican Congresses fault, racism, all that. No sooner after the libs make these idiotic comments, you puppets start amplifying their lies all over the internet. You people don't have an individual thought in your heads. You just wait to hear what some Democrat politician has to say about it first. You don't even bother to question it or analyze it.
Next time you reply, change your name to "The Boy That Cried Wolf" because that's what you've become with all this racist talk.
Judged by your own words. Perhaps the three blatantly racist comments you guys have made in one week is what keeps it so fresh. The bottom line is it is difficult to listen to someone who is pretty much doing ok, crying about taxes when they aren't that high, boohooing about the deficit when you didn't make a peep about as Reagan and Bush increased it exponentially, claiming you see commies everywhere when that game was already played out in the fist Red Scare, all while every single person here, whether they admit or not, knows that it really boils down to you guys not liking black people. I think it's funny that you guys have to play a little game of lies and pretend when you used to be able to shout it out with pride at every pool hall, beer joint, family reunion or fishing trip around.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30177 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.
What you mean to say is "Come on, Canton. Stop believing your lying eyes, ignore all the statistics and pretend that you and every single person in this nation doesn't know for a fact that the right doesn't like our current president due to the color of his skin."
No thanks. I'll stick with the real world. Sorry if the fact that you guys are completely invalid in your absurd complaints and claims about our moderate president due to being racist, makes you uncomfortable..
Talk about racists! what about the 90%+ of registered blacks that voted for Obama in '08 & '12 ?? Are you saying that they weren't or aren't racists? IF you do that would be an example of denial on your part.
IF so many whites were/are racists, he still wouldn't have been elected.
Put things into perspective Canton.
And to your benefit, quit beating a dead horse. Obama is bi-racial. Even tho HE campaigned ONLY as being Black. Not even Black American, African-American or Bi-Racial. HE even stated that his grandmother that raised him was a "typical white women" What does that mean?
Just asking for your opinion.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30178 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.
What you mean to say is "Come on, Canton. Stop believing your lying eyes, ignore all the statistics and pretend that you and every single person in this nation doesn't know for a fact that the right doesn't like our current president due to the color of his skin."
No thanks. I'll stick with the real world. Sorry if the fact that you guys are completely invalid in your absurd complaints and claims about our moderate president due to being racist, makes you uncomfortable..
Want more facts? IF 90%+ of 'whites' were racist, Obama would have lost by a hugh landslide, HUGH !!
YOU need to face the facts. Quit making baseless accusations. To do so does NOT serve you well.
Clearly there will always be racist, black, white, Asian, Latino, etc. Just as there will always be bias against obesity, wealth or the lack there of, gender etc etc. That will never be gone but everyone needs to quit throwing a blanket of classification against groups of people. Unless you want to throw a blanket of accusation onto the 90% of blacks that voted for Obama.
Get a grip!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30179 Jun 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Want more facts? IF 90%+ of 'whites' were racist, Obama would have lost by a hugh landslide, HUGH !!
YOU need to face the facts. Quit making baseless accusations. To do so does NOT serve you well.
Clearly there will always be racist, black, white, Asian, Latino, etc. Just as there will always be bias against obesity, wealth or the lack there of, gender etc etc. That will never be gone but everyone needs to quit throwing a blanket of classification against groups of people. Unless you want to throw a blanket of accusation onto the 90% of blacks that voted for Obama.
Get a grip!
Agreed. It seems the only group of people Canton doesn't have a problem with are people of race. All others????????/ LOL!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30180 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Judged by your own words. Perhaps the three blatantly racist comments you guys have made in one week is what keeps it so fresh. The bottom line is it is difficult to listen to someone who is pretty much doing ok, crying about taxes when they aren't that high, boohooing about the deficit when you didn't make a peep about as Reagan and Bush increased it exponentially, claiming you see commies everywhere when that game was already played out in the fist Red Scare, all while every single person here, whether they admit or not, knows that it really boils down to you guys not liking black people. I think it's funny that you guys have to play a little game of lies and pretend when you used to be able to shout it out with pride at every pool hall, beer joint, family reunion or fishing trip around.
Canton, you need to be deprogrammed, seriously. This obsession of race you have is almost as bad as your obsession of the Koch brothers. The only thing "keeping it fresh" is you. I would gladly list a few dozen reasons why I hate this jerkoff you voted for, but when you are so brainwashed, a hundred reasons wouldn't be enough. You would stare out into computer world, and when finished reading, you would be right back into this race-baiting thing.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30181 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really have to have the phone program that Reagan started explained to you again? it's sad because you put it in the first part of your reply and it shut down me even reading the rest. Try not to come out of the gate crying about a propaganda fluff piece that has already been explained to you three of four times. Also, have a cold one like I am and enjoy your weekend.
I am having a cold one like every Friday evening, except this time it's too cold to go outside. After all, it's only the middle of June.

But I will spend this evening inside and perhaps see if there's anything good on Bill O'. I am backed up on my cardboard that I tear up and recycle whenever I watch television, so it's Bill O and boxes for me tonight.

You can forget about the Obama Phone thing, it's just a funny name for government phones. But when you read these lib pieces that you dig up, try to look at them with an open mind and don't be afraid to question them. Pull out the calculator like I did when they give you insane numbers to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Nikki Lieb Jun 22 Hitler 1
News UC, DuBose Family Reach Settlement Apr '16 Pops 33
News WOOLUM, Jesse Mar '16 Judy Jones 1
Joseph Jenkins Feb '16 Shame 1
News TCN considering Beavercreek expansion Feb '16 Fiona 1
anyone know gary or louie hicks Jan '16 right to know 1
News Community reacts to grand jury's decision not t... (Sep '14) Jan '16 Normal 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairborn Mortgages