Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

I like Kasich. He reads his bible everyday like me.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
From my point of view, Fox News is purely a propaganda station much like MSNBC. I consider very little coming from either of them as much more than someone spoon feeding someone else what they want to hear for entertainment. Take Bill O and yourself for instance. The only thing is, you are unable to see through it and it's unfortunate because it seems to leave you fighting for an agenda that has never supported working guys like ourselves.
My agenda is letting people support themselves and government stay out of it. As I said repeatedly, the reason we are in the financial mess we are in is because too many people DO support agendas that benefit them instead of agendas that benefit all. Or as Kennedy put it "Ask not what your country can do for your, ask what you can do for your country."

It seems as though liberalism has voided Kennedy's message. Imagine the strength of this country if everybody possible contributed to this country instead of figuring out ways to take from it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because FACTS lean left, son.
And yet you cannot find any...... boy.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...uh...Sure Reality Speaks.. We can all see that you are a big boy and just toying with me. Keep telling yourself that...oh and please be sure to flush after each and every one of your posts on here out of common courtesy to the adults on here who are trying to have a conversation.
Reality is absolutely correct. It is recorded. Here is a video of Democrats not only defending F and F, but objecting to the Republican suggestion that an oversight committee is needed to avoid the housing collapse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And yes, Fox News:

And let's not forget the key player, Andrew Cuomo:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny because I was working for Newt Gingrich during that time and only base my opinions directly on the thousands of political calls to Conservatives I screened daily. You would know better than me.
You are silly and this claim in your post confirms it and Bruce Bartlett has confirmed it multiple times how conservative were irate with G.W. Bush and Liberal Big Government Spending he signed into law and Democrat Liberals loved it since G.W. Bush was nothing more than a Liberal(RINO) opportunist who abandoned conservative political principles and did just like Nixon which was to buy votes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it was Clinton's people that put the gears in place ready for motion. Zero down and no credit check was the worst of it.
your correct.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...uh...Sure Reality Speaks.. We can all see that you are a big boy and just toying with me. Keep telling yourself that...oh and please be sure to flush after each and every one of your posts on here out of common courtesy to the adults on here who are trying to have a conversation.
you were flushed.....sorry for the inconvenience.

try climbing out of the hole and see light for a change.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you were flushed.....sorry for the inconvenience.
try climbing out of the hole and see light for a change.
Dammit man, leave your wife out of this! The thinking people are communicating here and nobody has time for your overcompensations and insufferable clucking noises. If we need a country club tough guy and political caricature to throw his parent's money at each and every one of his publically displayed mental failures, you will most certainly be the first to know.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You are silly and this claim in your post confirms it and Bruce Bartlett has confirmed it multiple times how conservative were irate with G.W. Bush and Liberal Big Government Spending he signed into law and Democrat Liberals loved it since G.W. Bush was nothing more than a Liberal(RINO) opportunist who abandoned conservative political principles and did just like Nixon which was to buy votes.
Yah those Liberal old oil money families. Boy, you showed me. Too bad that "conservative political principles" means nothing more than a fascist corporate agenda with a dash of religious nutball tossed in the keep the middle class voting against their own interests. Like I said, I base my views on working for Newt Gingrich during the Bush years. Lots of conniving to get Supreme Court Justices in place. Two of which are known for having dinner meetings with the Koch Brothers. Wonder why they keep coming up?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Nixon...voted in by rightwing Christian Republicans=Liberal
Reagan...voted in by rightwing Christian Republicans=Liberal
GW Bush...voted in by rightwing Christian Republicans=Liberal

The truth of the matter is, every single time one of your elected presidents gets busted being corporate crony slime or screwing the American people, you guys start crying that they are Liberals. Bullsh1t. They are 100% born and raised Conservative Republicans to the very fiber of their souls, like their fathers and their father's fathers before them. It's the exact same game the religious side of the same coin plays when a Christian gets busted being viler than any atheist known. They suddenly and magically become "not a real Christian", just like all the Conservatives magically become Liberals when one of them gets busted. Bullsh1t a thousand times bullsh1t.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> some Republicans conceal?? So do some Dems, so do some Independents.
It is generally accepted knowledge that concealment is a typical facet of politics, I wouldn't be the least surprised to hear of documentation of Roman Senators concealing backers, so why specify 'Republicans'??
That particular item related to the DISCLOSE Act:

"The bill, as introduced, included banning U.S. corporations with 20 percent or more foreign ownership from influencing election outcomes through the use of campaign contributions; preventing Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) recipients from making political contributions; giving shareholders, organization members, and the general public access to information regarding corporate and interest group campaign expenditures; and requiring disclosure of membership information by organizations with more than 500,000 members that made political ads."

"The Republican Minority Leader, John Boehner (R-Ohio), opposed the legislation from its introduction. He argued that the DISCLOSE Act violated of the First Amendment and that the bill is a scheme on the part of the majority to silence their opponents"

"Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky), a major opponent of the current bill, stated that the majority had drafted a bill behind closed doors without Congressional hearings or markups. He argued that politics was driving the legislation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DISCLOSE_Act

I personally think that the whole "money is speech" argument is wrong, because I'd sure like to know if it's just one or two rich guys from out of state (or even maybe out of the country!) that are buying most of the ads in an Ohio race.

But, those liberals at the ACLU disagree with me. They feel that privacy trumps the public's right to know. I'm ok with that --- intelligent people sometimes disagree.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's because FACTS lean left, son.
Facts like: Transparency, NO tax increase for those making under $250,000, ALL legislation being on the web for 72hrs BEFORE being voted on, cutting unemployment to UNDER 7%,cutting the deficit & debt in 1/2 in 3 yrs or it would "be a 1 term propisition", ETC ETC
What a crock !!!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>G.W. Bush was nothing more than a Liberal(RINO) opportunist who abandoned conservative political principles and did just like Nixon which was to buy votes.
How many times did you vote for him?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
In our country, voting is not about putting somebody in office that you want. Voting is about keeping the other person out.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In our country, voting is not about putting somebody in office that you want. Voting is about keeping the other person out.
Apparently, you feel that way. But of course, you only speak for yourself.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit man, leave your wife out of this! The thinking people are communicating here and nobody has time for your overcompensations and insufferable clucking noises. If we need a country club tough guy and political caricature to throw his parent's money at each and every one of his publically displayed mental failures, you will most certainly be the first to know.
OK spanky.....your chess pieces melted again.

go fix the greens at the country club, or you are fired.

wash the toilet also.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did your income tax rate go up? Does the POTUS have any control over voting in congress? Is your unemployment statement a fact or a goal? Is the deficit/debt statement a fact or an opinion?
Go to that Factcheck site and see if they have a scoreboard. If they do, take a deep breath and look and see who leads the negative categories. It's not going to be the "liberals."
the only fact check that matters is the truth.

November will tell your factcheck who is negative.

and the Benghazi lies stole an election, and is a felony.

Factcheck that.

what is the pension for retiring on the liberal unemployment salary?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did your income tax rate go up? Does the POTUS have any control over voting in congress? Is your unemployment statement a fact or a goal? Is the deficit/debt statement a fact or an opinion?
Go to that Factcheck site and see if they have a scoreboard. If they do, take a deep breath and look and see who leads the negative categories. It's not going to be the "liberals."
yes income tax went up at the Federal level, the state, and the city.

why do you ask?

yes the POTUS has control over how congress votes, and in the real world it is called leadership.

I have never received an unemployment statement, so no comment.

The deficit statement is called over spending in the real world, and this administration has doubled it.

why do you ask?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ask the poll workers in cincinnati.....they vote 5 or 6 times every election.
Taxpayer

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairborn Discussions

Search the Fairborn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 min not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
EPA: Vapor intrusion in Ohio suburb more serious Tue Loony Lib 3
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
try to find out about Jesse Kennedy born 12-27-... Jun '14 curious 1
Man arrested for exposing self in K-Mart (Aug '08) Jun '14 Brendysbiggestmake 10
Sky patrol Jun '14 kettgc 1
•••
•••
•••
Fairborn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••