Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27785 Apr 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Cooking the books:
Census Survey Revisions Mask Health Law Effects
The timing is unfortunate. But, according to the article, these changes have been in the works for 10 years and "...the decision to make fundamental changes in the survey was driven by technical experts at the Census Bureau, and members of Congress have not focused on it or suggested political motives." Still, it looks bad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us/politics...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27786 Apr 18, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The timing is unfortunate. But, according to the article, these changes have been in the works for 10 years and "...the decision to make fundamental changes in the survey was driven by technical experts at the Census Bureau, and members of Congress have not focused on it or suggested political motives." Still, it looks bad.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us/politics...
That would be fine except for the fact that they tried a test-run last year and found it gave a desired outcome.

With all these numbers the White House is throwing around about Commie Care, it's met with great suspicion since it's difficult to be accurate. I would think that if they were so confident about their numbers, they would prefer the same Census questions that they used to determine the amount of uninsured Americans the last three decades.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27788 Apr 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fine except for the fact that they tried a test-run last year and found it gave a desired outcome.
With all these numbers the White House is throwing around about Commie Care, it's met with great suspicion since it's difficult to be accurate. I would think that if they were so confident about their numbers, they would prefer the same Census questions that they used to determine the amount of uninsured Americans the last three decades.
You're still pathetic, always grasping at straws.
ha ha

United States

#27789 Apr 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>Ha haaaaa! OK, I had that one coming. Hey, no sh1t on that e-smoke thing. I can't say enough good things about it. I knew the first day it arrived that I was done smoking. It totally and successfully replaced cigarettes for me and I have smoked for a very long time. The first few brands my wife and I tried were inconsistent and difficult to tell when they were going to run out. With the tank system, you can see how much juice is in them and the things are super easy to fill. They easily pay for themselves in the first month. The two juices I like are Prime and Tribeca. They offer two battery sizes with the starter kit for the same price. Get the bigger battery. I rotate mine out every day and have never had a battery die on me. I would start with the 18 ml of nicotine to start out. I can tell you almost 100% that you will be pleasantly surprised if you invest in what I have described. It isn't just a quit smoking gimmick to my wife and I. We actually enjoy it. The main reason I keep nagging you about them is the unbelievable difference it has made in my health. I have been very specific on the brand because it will save you a lot of trial and error. Try it and if it doesn't work for you, we can blame Joe Biden and Sarah Palin for it.
LOL! Too funny! Joe Biden very possibly could be at fault somehow?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27790 Apr 18, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're still pathetic, always grasping at straws.
And you're still the Boy Toy troll here.
ha ha

Hollywood, FL

#27791 Apr 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>And you're still the Boy Toy troll here.
Not my kinda boy toy :-P
brody fink

Logan, OH

#27794 Apr 21, 2014
yvoone moore a retired bus driver at meigs got hit by a car in 2010 in hit a pole last year
Tim W Steinhelfer

Bellefontaine, OH

#27795 Apr 22, 2014
Fitzgerald.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27796 Apr 22, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're still pathetic, always grasping at straws.
that is funny........a useless turd calling someone pathetic.

grasping at straws explains the last 5 1/2 years.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27797 Apr 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that is funny........a useless turd calling someone pathetic.
grasping at straws explains the last 5 1/2 years.
I bet it killed you to stay off of here during that little fantasy trip you claimed to take. How was the parking lot marlin fishing in Canton? I suppose all you caught was more roosterfish again.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27798 Apr 22, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it killed you to stay off of here during that little fantasy trip you claimed to take. How was the parking lot marlin fishing in Canton? I suppose all you caught was more roosterfish again.
what ever you troll.

who cares what scum like you fantasize about.

you would even fail as a ladyboy in Thailand.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27799 Apr 22, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it killed you to stay off of here during that little fantasy trip you claimed to take. How was the parking lot marlin fishing in Canton? I suppose all you caught was more roosterfish again.
you trolls are quite boring, and I will be busy entertaining customers this summer on Lake Erie.

Prior to the elections I will be back to hear you cry.

You are an epic failure, and a hoot to laugh at.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27800 Apr 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you trolls are quite boring, and I will be busy entertaining customers this summer on Lake Erie.
Prior to the elections I will be back to hear you cry.
You are an epic failure, and a hoot to laugh at.
Speaking of epic failures, we are as frightened as any of your past predictions will allow.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27801 Apr 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of epic failures, we are as frightened as any of your past predictions will allow.
the north pole is melting to historic levels !!!!!!!!!!

it takes only 10 hours to fly over it in a 777 jet. You should fear the melt you idiot.

epic failure is robust economy to you.

your predictions are fantasy tales, and reality is fantasy to you.

laughing stock is printed upon your jersey.

the town dimwit.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27802 Apr 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you wanna' bet that he had to spend 21 days in the pokey for stealing a box of Twinkies.
maff mayjer

Van Wert, OH

#27804 Apr 22, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 16 hours ago you said:
<quoted text>
I guess it matters which direction one is flying, eh?
Did you really expect any consistency from the guy who drives an imaginary race car to go fishing in a shopping mall's parking lot, thinks Texas will soon split into five different states, and believes "the white lions" will eat the "evil commie horde"?
Dumb

Portsmouth, OH

#27805 Apr 22, 2014
Who gives a flying F@ck?!? This thread is from 2010" old shit! Who really cares about politics! They are all out for that all mighty dollar!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27806 Apr 22, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>How much you wanna' bet that he had to spend 21 days in the pokey for stealing a box of Twinkies.
how much you wanna bet I spent more on tips than you earned during same time period.

I spent more on margaritas during that time period than you earned.

You don't even want to know what was spent on clothing, or electronics, or gifts.

how much you wanna bet nobody but you trolls is surprised I spent more in 17 days than you earn in 365.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27807 Apr 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 16 hours ago you said:
<quoted text>
I guess it matters which direction one is flying, eh?
it does, and also time it takes.

in 2 weeks the snow melted and reviled land, so the return has less time over nothing but ice than prior. That horrific climate change called spring.

I knew you would bite like trash fish at a lake, so I baited you.

Leaving NY and flying northwest over the pole is the way to China. NY when leaving had northern part of state snow covered also.

When landing in China I had to change planes for an additional 5 hour flight.

Missed seeing santa. I did see ice that idiots like you think has melted.

Someone farted on return flight and melted the snow to just what is called the circle. The plane seat had gps tracker and was quite descriptive.

YES you are too ugly for prostitution in Thailand also.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27808 Apr 23, 2014
maff mayjer wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really expect any consistency from the guy who drives an imaginary race car to go fishing in a shopping mall's parking lot, thinks Texas will soon split into five different states, and believes "the white lions" will eat the "evil commie horde"?
The town idiot has spoken from a forgotten town.

how funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Tue HighSchoolCops Di... 3
Ferguson creates talking points in Dayton Dec 14 Akingu 2
Anyone know Chris Day? Dec 6 curiousgeorgina 1
where is a good barber shop Nov 28 frank butler 1
Riverside police chief's wife arrested on shopl... (Feb '09) Nov '14 TruthBeTold 4
PUCO approves the upgrade of three rail crossin... Oct '14 jrrd 1
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Oct '14 They cannot kill ... 2
Fairborn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairborn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairborn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News