Brock O Bama

Akron, OH

#27483 Apr 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you lie about having zero income and not paying taxes, Walter? Is that why you get so testy any time I bring it up?
Nothing like a pompous ass like you to dig your own cesspool. Wallow well, pig, it's you last meal. HPV got you by the twat, that;s why you soo angry. The gods haz spoken, and you are not among the chosen ones. we'll be watching your demise, popcorn in hand, clapping at every flailing throe you fail. Occupy your own mind before you try to occupy my liberties, you worthless lout. Sinking ship with tattered sails, heading for the bottom. Have a nice fall.

.Mebbe obamacare cover your mental ward stay. be cool there until da haldol kick in, gf., or you get no cookies and tea
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27485 Apr 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry OG, but yes I do wish that on him.
You are getting very close to "menacing", and there are laws against that. Just like the thug that says "it's a nice shop you have here --- it would be a shame if it burned down" you don't say directly that YOU would burn it down, and so you think you get a pass. But, if that poster's house burned down tomorrow, Topix would give you up in a second.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2903.22
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Political discourse is political discourse, but when anybody stoops as low as to challenge or attack a person based on their handicap, disability or even disease, I put them in the same category as those half-a-sissies that beat up on girls. Like a lot of people here, I put up with a lot from others, but everybody has a line that none should cross.
OK, I went back and reviewed the messages. The poster said that you are fat and a smoker. You know if that is true or not. He's attributing those bad habits to your difficulties with getting a medical certification. If I understand you, he crosses the line when he mentions diabetes, because that can be a genetic condition that is beyond your control.

And that is sometimes true. But diabetes can also be a disease we "choose" by our bad lifestyle choices. So it's hard to know if that's your situation or not.

But let's assume your diabetes is not due to some bad choices, but was just something you were born with. In that case, I agree with you. It's wrong to criticize someone because of the way they were born --- things that they cannot control.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I had health insurance and lost it because of DumBama. If not for that big eared freak...
So, by your own logic, when you disparage Obama because of his "big ears" or because he's a "half-breed", YOU are crossing that same line. You are mocking him for things that he cannot control.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27486 Apr 3, 2014
Realty Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an employee who has a daughter that had open heart surgery in 1st week of life.
That is called a pre-existing condition.
For 10 years I have paid the health insurance in entirety for the family.
If you have pre-existing conditions your premium is higher.....imagine that.
if you have a DUI your insurance is higher......is this science for you?
why is it you will pay for DUI insurance with no complaint, but health care.....it is not fair.
you get a loan to fix your car, but not your body.
not to smucking fart.
You have an employee that you pay coverage for? Only in your dreams.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27487 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Did you lie about having zero income and not paying taxes, Walter? Is that why you get so testy any time I bring it up?
unlike your useless self, I have multiple income streams.

I am so pleased you are envious.

If you applied yourself and actually worked, you also could afford stuff.

I had to mail my taxes in yesterday because I will be in Asia for 17 days. The checks I had to send in above the quarterly payments exceeds your annual income.

when are you going to pay your fair share?

since you don't , then your services need cut to actually what you pay for.

If you don't like it.....awwwwwww.....that is to bad.

no go make love to your Mickey Mouse Doll.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27488 Apr 3, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You have an employee that you pay coverage for? Only in your dreams.
in my dreams trash like you is deposited in a dump.

wait...that is no dream.......you are deposited in a dump.

your envy is a great gift to me...thanks.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27489 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Grow up. You do that to people everyday, complaining about any and every person who benefits from any social program. You like to criticize nameless, faceless people who are no more responsible for their situation in life than you are for yours. You are a big tough guy when criticizing them and big baby when it comes to taking responsibility for your own situation. Now go smoke a couple dozen cigarettes and drink a twelve pack of Pepsi.
My social program is parties and dinners out with friends.

The audacity of restaurant to expect me to actually pay for our dinner is atrocious.

you are a complete idiot.

it is someone else's fault you are more ignorant than a rock and can't support yourself.

It is societies fault your mommy did not abort you, and you demand payment.

Hope you don't mind spit as your new makeup.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27491 Apr 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to mail my taxes in yesterday because I will be in Asia for 17 days. The checks I had to send in above the quarterly payments exceeds your annual income.
You live with mommy and have to pay taxes? For what? When does this fantasy trip to Asia start? The Grand Buffet in the shopping mall don't count.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27492 Apr 3, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You live with mommy and have to pay taxes? For what? When does this fantasy trip to Asia start? The Grand Buffet in the shopping mall don't count.
Your fantasy of my life is your envy on display, and considered a complement by me. You inflated my pride.....thanks.

To be succinct....6AM this Saturday is wheels up to JFK airport to catch plane to Beijing.

Then 6 days later another plane to Bangkok, then 8 days later back to JFK to hop on plane to CMH.

My father died 10 years ago, and Mom is traveling with me so she can shop. My wife is going as well.

I have business appointments and they are my assistants. This allows all expenses be deducted from my income as business expenses.

the trip will have minimum of 20K in business expenses, and the product I import will also have over 80K in freight charges deducted. So 100K business expenses will be deducted so I can sell chumps like you plastic crap that triples my investment.

now go slobber your envy with someone who cares.

PS: have the IRS audit me. It will save me money in accounting fees. The IRS can do my taxes for me as far as I am concerned.

Now go have a miserable day you petulant punk.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#27493 Apr 3, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You live with mommy and have to pay taxes? For what? When does this fantasy trip to Asia start? The Grand Buffet in the shopping mall don't count.
His "multiple income streams" are his parents, his wife, and his gubment "crazy in the head" check, respectively. He calls himself a "White Lion" because he lets the females in his life do all the work, while he daydreams in the shade...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27494 Apr 3, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>His "multiple income streams" are his parents, his wife, and his gubment "crazy in the head" check, respectively. He calls himself a "White Lion" because he lets the females in his life do all the work, while he daydreams in the shade...
My females have Masters Degrees, and earn more annually than you do in a decade. That includes both 25 year old daughters.

and multiplying efforts with employees allows me to earn daily what your new wage Obama just signed does in a week, and sometimes 3 weeks.

A entire block of Van Wert sold would not buy any car in my driveway.

Want a fact check.....then take a bus to Columbus Polaris Mall to meet for lunch someday....my treat.

Maybe then your head will see the light that applying yourself produces reward.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27495 Apr 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. The difference is the so-called scientific community is laughing at you. Hey Canton, did you buy tickets to that 700 thousand dollar movie? Ahh, that's nothing, at least compared to a billion dollar internet site that barely works.
Over 7 million people have happily signed up for health care, exceeding what the government had hoped for. A huge success, in spite of the fact that out of touch, Lawrence Welk fan Conservatives couldn't wrap their heads around the common problem web sites have on their initial launch day. Now, let's cut to 6 different people on Fox News claiming there is no way the government will ever reach the 7 million goal they had hoped for. Each one gleefully hoping that the government of the United States of America would fail. Each one looking like an idiot and a traitor to their own country, but as always with the right wingers, dodging any accountability for their actions or claims.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27496 Apr 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 7 million people have happily signed up for health care, exceeding what the government had hoped for. A huge success, in spite of the fact that out of touch, Lawrence Welk fan Conservatives couldn't wrap their heads around the common problem web sites have on their initial launch day. Now, let's cut to 6 different people on Fox News claiming there is no way the government will ever reach the 7 million goal they had hoped for. Each one gleefully hoping that the government of the United States of America would fail. Each one looking like an idiot and a traitor to their own country, but as always with the right wingers, dodging any accountability for their actions or claims.
have you gone and re-defined success?

spending billions to sign up less than 2% of the population with subsidized healthcare is success.

By any sane measure.....epic failure are what the results are of Obamacare.

Fact check by all the punishments for not abiding with commiecare postponed till after the next 2 election cycles.

If you ever file income taxes....the 2013 version of the 1040 asks for your insurance policy info.

Real Americans wrote FO you union lazy pigs....look it up yourself.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27497 Apr 3, 2014
The year is 2014, why are we still talking about who for 2010?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27498 Apr 3, 2014
Clint Northwood wrote:
The year is 2014, why are we still talking about who for 2010?
they are still waiting in line to vote, and I like making fun of them is all.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27499 Apr 3, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You either couldn't have gotten or wouldn't have been able to afford to have got insurance before. It's the law now. Even for people like you.
is your above the English grammar taught in Appalachia?

now....is there any further wonder about income disparity in USA?

You need to start grade school over, and pay attention this time.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27500 Apr 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were lying. Got it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27501 Apr 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
To be succinct....6AM this Saturday is wheels up to JFK airport to catch plane to Beijing.
Then 6 days later another plane to Bangkok, then 8 days later back to JFK to hop on plane to CMH.
Another classic example of Walter arithmetic:

6 days in Beijing + 8 days in Bangkok =(wait for it)
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to mail my taxes in yesterday because I will be in Asia for 17 days.
SEVENTEEN! Yes, in Walter's "reality" 6+8 = 17.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27502 Apr 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is your above the English grammar taught in Appalachia?
now....is there any further wonder about income disparity in USA?
You need to start grade school over, and pay attention this time.
You are questioning others' grammar? Now I've seen everything.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27503 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Another classic example of Walter arithmetic:
6 days in Beijing + 8 days in Bangkok =(wait for it)
<quoted text>
SEVENTEEN! Yes, in Walter's "reality" 6+8 = 17.
can you say Asia is 12 hours ahead, and in the real world a flight in the air is a 2 day experience? Both directions.

or is the fat content so high in you it is impossible to move brain waves though the vile fat cells?

why don't you go sit on your unicycle pole like a poopcicle again?

I can not help the fact you are not capable of understanding travel being stuck in the slum of Akron your entire miserable life.....blame your mom and dad the real culprit of your misfortune.

also blame spoons for making you as fat as a school bus.

tomorrow is trash day.....so go sit on the curb with a lawn waste sign on your chest.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27504 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
You are questioning others' grammar? Now I've seen everything.
you have never seen a paycheck with your name on it.

you have never seen a human in bed with you.

you have never seen a county other than the pit Summit you reside in.

you continually lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest 17 hr They cannot kill ... 2
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sep 28 xxxrayted 2
Community reacts to grand jury's decision not t... Sep 26 Literature Lover 4
Grand jury issues no indictments in man's fatal... Sep 25 Pig Patrol 1
Sharpton urges people to vote Sep 23 X-TREME BIAS 2
MJ Moyer and Cody Cassidy Sep 23 Trisha 1
Warning Homeowners Bad Contractor Pro Plus aka ... Sep '14 Angie45505 1
Fairborn Dating
Find my Match

Fairborn Jobs