Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25342 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
walking the talk was taught to me my my parents, and is now part of life like shaving is normal daily behavior.
not walking the tack by the person, and watch the excuses vomit from their mouths.
I have no need to judge anyone with exception of my wanting to spend time with them, or where I spend my money.
Judgement day is an appointment every human has when they die. For all to many, It also is the 1st appointment guaranteed you will on time for.
You're living proof that reincarnation does exist. No one can become anywhere near as stupid as you are in one lifetime.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25343 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh I know. What if we make everyone get a mark that shows if they are infected. It could also be used to keep illegal aliens out of our country and let us know if the person has a criminal record. We can call it the "Patriot Mark" and anyone who refuses to get it would obviously be a terrorist. Forcing people to get the "Patriot mark" would in fact line up perfectly with a rightwing Conservative agenda, AND it would finally be absolute PROOF that the Bible was right all along...right?
I think you're onto something here.. What could be more traditionally Christian than a good old-fashioned stigmata or say "real American Patriot™" than proudly wearing a always-fashionable scarlet letter that proclaims "I get around." We need a We The People™ pass to expedite our matriculation through those pesky TSA rituals. The TSA should ceremoniously salute Patriots™ as they waive them through their airport checkpoints to board first, even before pregnant moms, through the Delta concourse. Membership has its privileges.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25344 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what right don't you have that I do?
I can not marry a person of the same sex, if I was wanting to marry another woman I cannot.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25345 Feb 13, 2014
In the Bible, Jesus tells us to love our enemies and give them your coat. When the Christian Coalition wholeheartedly endorsed GW Bush's war against Christianity's number one religious rival, the Muslims, it must have been to cover shipping costs of all those coats they were sending their enemies.

Also, all the rightwing Christian Conservatives who are currently stocking up on handguns and military grade assault weapons must be repeating "Thou shall not kill" over and over again as they load the 100 round drum clip on their AK-47s. I'm guessing "Turn the other cheek" has something to do with when you swap out two 30 round clips you have duct taped together.

Strange that our current Pope is so despised by the right, when he is obviously closer to living as Christ intended than any Pope we have known before him. Wonder why?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25346 Feb 13, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're onto something here.. What could be more traditionally Christian than a good old-fashioned stigmata or say "real American Patriot™" than proudly wearing a always-fashionable scarlet letter that proclaims "I get around." We need a We The People™ pass to expedite our matriculation through those pesky TSA rituals. The TSA should ceremoniously salute Patriots™ as they waive them through their airport checkpoints to board first, even before pregnant moms, through the Delta concourse. Membership has its privileges.
Also, the "Patriot Mark" would instantly stop identity theft.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25347 Feb 13, 2014
Everyone should have a "Patriot Mark" that states their criminal record, their current health status, and their financial standing. Nothing could be bought or sold without the "Patriot Mark". Only a terrorist would decline the "Patriot Mark". Presto-Proof the Bible was right all along. What a perfect rightwing Christian Conservative agenda.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25348 Feb 13, 2014
Since Jesus will be back any minute now, I think it's fine that we cash in on future generations and exploit our natural resources for money.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25349 Feb 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Unless they get it through an accidental needle stick, or through a blood transfusion, or from a partner who is HIV positive. Or you were born with it, because your mother was infected.
It's a disease, to which we are all vulnerable.
Innocent people -- not the ones who get it from having sex with an infected partner -- are vulnerable because of the reckless behaviors of others, not because of their own choices. Those instances are probably uncommon, if not rare. AIDS isn't spread like the flu.
"In 2009, an estimated 27% of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections in the United States were attributed to heterosexual contact."
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm62...
Yes, I already posted about that. You left out the part about homosexuals being only 2% of the population, but accounting for 70+ percent of all HIV infections. The number of heterosexuals who have it is miniscule in comparison. AIDS is a gay disease. Some in the gay community are honest enough to acknowledge that.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/homosexual-le...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25350 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the "Patriot Mark" would instantly stop identity theft.
Even better, it would finally put an end to the myth of identity itself. All bearers would think and speak alike the words of the same script without any hint of pretense of possessing separate souls — just one folk, one leader, one nation under god with liberty and justice for all. God bless America and Rush Limbaugh. Mega-kudos, mien leader!
Canton

Canton, OH

#25351 Feb 13, 2014
right wingers
Canton

Canton, OH

#25352 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent people -- not the ones who get it from having sex with an infected partner -- are vulnerable because of the reckless behaviors of others, not because of their own choices. Those instances are probably uncommon, if not rare. AIDS isn't spread like the flu.
<quoted text>
Yes, I already posted about that. You left out the part about homosexuals being only 2% of the population, but accounting for 70+ percent of all HIV infections. The number of heterosexuals who have it is miniscule in comparison. AIDS is a gay disease. Some in the gay community are honest enough to acknowledge that.
"More gay references"-Mutt

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25353 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There are more than 2% who are gay. Perhaps at the beginning of the outbreak it was considered a gay disease but that is no longer the truth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25354 Feb 13, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're living proof that reincarnation does exist. No one can become anywhere near as stupid as you are in one lifetime.
says the vagrant from arm pit Ohio

is the library warmer today?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25355 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
Everyone should have a "Patriot Mark" that states their criminal record, their current health status, and their financial standing. Nothing could be bought or sold without the "Patriot Mark". Only a terrorist would decline the "Patriot Mark". Presto-Proof the Bible was right all along. What a perfect rightwing Christian Conservative agenda.
mark of the beast is not Christian.

Do you ever tire from being wrong 100% of the time?

and I thought animals were dumb until you came along.

Declining your patriot mark is exactly what a Christian would do.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25356 Feb 13, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
There are more than 2% who are gay. Perhaps at the beginning of the outbreak it was considered a gay disease but that is no longer the truth.
Specifically, MSM represent 2% of the population, according to the CDC website that I had linked to and posted a quote from. It explains the AIDS statistics there.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25357 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Christians would not wear the "mark of the beast" but there's an infinite number of possible marks other than 666. But then, that's not really the point here. It's parody in the spirit of fun in the service of the ongoing battle of reasonably progressive versus right wing extremist political views. Enjoy.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25358 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Mark of the beast" is not Christian, then tell us where it is mentioned, other than the Holy Bible. Also, how completely hilarious that you are trying to tell someone else they are always wrong. We have all seen your batting average. Only a terrorist would decline the "Patriot Mark". Ahh ha ha ha ha!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25359 Feb 13, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Christians would not wear the "mark of the beast" but there's an infinite number of possible marks other than 666. But then, that's not really the point here. It's parody in the spirit of fun in the service of the ongoing battle of reasonably progressive versus right wing extremist political views. Enjoy.
I am not so sure the mark of the beast is going to be a 666 tattoo.

right wing extremist definition being pro life......how extreme. My my the radicals are running wild now.

reasonably progressive meaning not wanting to be held responsible for your own actions?

I see no fun in my being forced by law to pay for your mistakes. You should not pay for mine either.

safety blankets promote bad behavior.
Hey Stupid

Columbus, OH

#25360 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Mark of the beast" is not Christian, then tell us where it is mentioned, other than the Holy Bible. Also, how completely hilarious that you are trying to tell someone else they are always wrong. We have all seen your batting average. Only a terrorist would decline the "Patriot Mark". Ahh ha ha ha ha!
the mark of the beast is that of the devil. Lucifer.

Not Christ.

and yes you are dumber than a rock.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25361 Feb 13, 2014
Securing our borders? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Identity theft? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Illegal immigrants? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Keeping people infected with AIDS away from our Jesus loving children? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Stopping terrorists from roaming around our country? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Proof that the Bible was right all along? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Now ask yourself, whose agenda would a "Patriot Mark" really serve? Now let's think long and hard about how it mentions in the Bible that people will be deceived into following this person who can spout Bible verses at will. I wonder what kind of people could trick this mostly Christian nation, when they are all poised to refuse the "mark of the beast".

Hey, wanna see a video of Sarah Palin telling her church congregation that building a pipeline is "God's will"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaver Creek band 1 hr Ruthie 1
Clayton Helton Jul 27 Hopeful 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fairborn, OH (Aug '10) Jul 14 Lord Joseph Wolfe 10
Anunnaki, Sumerian Religion Jul 12 Lord Joseph Wolfe 1
looking for Seronda Fairchild Jul 8 Jason 2
Do Not use Secore Services Handyman Service Jun '15 Bob 1
Matt Horning Jun '15 mike 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairborn Mortgages