Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Fairborn Forum

Comments (Page 1,133)

Showing posts 22,641 - 22,660 of25,364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Hey, where's all that "outrage" over Obamacare gone? Don't worry, when we see the exact effects it has on Americans day to day life, I'll be sure you are held to the absolute "outrage" you were so public about, yet don't seem to mention anymore. Strange, because it seems your "outrage" stopped right about the time that the GOP said the Tea Party were a bunch of kooks for trying to shut down the Affordable Health Care Act that "commie" you gleefully voted for, Mitt Romney helped create. Like I said, I'll remind you of the "outrage" you felt for this horrible act of wanting poor people to have health coverage. Also, how about that whole birth certificate thing. Let's go down the list of the many "outrages" you felt, and have for some strange reason, instantly forgotten.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Still an outstanding challenge. Go ahead and post us one of the many "lies" you claim I have told.
You just told 3 in your last post to me:
What you keep calling people "diverting" is the fact that we have been hashing this crap out for about two years on here. You just came in and no one feels a need to get you caught up though.
Lie.

Old Guy has taken the time to find links to back up every one of his arguments, as faulty as they may be.
Still, you are a precious little example of a conniving, keep away from the toddlers, talking snakes in the face of science ....
Lie.

I've shared sound, scientific arguments against global warming hysteria, as well as quotes from reputed scientists who are either skeptical or don't believe that man-made global warming is occurring.
... You are just a kookie little fringe group.....
Lie.

Gallup poll dated Jan 10, 2014:
Source:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/...

People identifying as liberals: 23%
People identifying as conservatives: 38%

And then for good measure, I'll refer you to your post about racism in the democrat party (#24400). I had listed the history of racism from slavery thru the Jim Crow Era. Yet, you still said I would have to go back to the Civil War to find a racist democrat. Lie.

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Sorry, I have already made it very clear, on numerous occasions that I don't watch propaganda broadcasting like MSNBC.
Unless you can prove you don't watch them, we'll have to assume you're lying.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You? Void.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>

I've shared sound, scientific arguments against global warming hysteria, as well as quotes from reputed scientists who are either skeptical or don't believe that man-made global warming is occurring.
There are always skeptics. No one is denying there are individual scientists that reject man made climate change. Among scientists studying climate change, their number has been estimated at about 3%. How about pointing us to any scientific organization (not an individual) that supports your beliefs. If it is not a fringe belief, that should not be difficult.

Here's a link to a list of 198 well known scientific organizations, all of which support the idea that climate change is real and is man made:

http://opr.ca.gov/s_listoforganizations.php

Where's your list?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You just told 3 in your last post to me:
<quoted text>
Lie.
Old Guy has taken the time to find links to back up every one of his arguments, as faulty as they may be.
<quoted text>
Lie.
<quoted text>
Lie.
Gallup poll dated Jan 10, 2014:
Source:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/...
People identifying as liberals: 23%
People identifying as conservatives: 38%
And then for good measure, I'll refer you to your post about racism in the democrat party (#24400). I had listed the history of racism from slavery thru the Jim Crow Era. Yet, you still said I would have to go back to the Civil War to find a racist democrat. Lie.
Are you a Tea Party Conservative? What's the numbers on them? Busted. Let's compare how many scientists disagree with your fringe group views, compared to the out of context "science" I already called you out for, for leaving KEY pieces out of what was actually said. Busted. Was it pointed out to you, that the Dems and the Republicans are nothing like they were when you were desperately trying to defend yourself against the Tea Party's obvious racism? Busted Nice try, conniving typical rightwing fringe group. You better go grab a couple more imaginary friends from Chillicothe. Busted
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Now as a Conservative, statistically speaking, have you groped more than 10 toddlers or less than 10 toddlers? See how easy the conniving rightwing game is played? VOID/Busted.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We're already seeing the negative effects of Commie Care. Thousands losing their jobs, others that kept their job were demoted from full-time to part-time, millions losing their healthcare plans they loved so dearly, and we're just getting started.
Just like when the Liberal Demcorats implemented Social Security too.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

And I'm looking for SCIENTIFIC organizations.

Please no "Americans for Prosperity", "Cato Institute", "Heartland Institute", or any other paid shills for big petroleum or the Koch brothers.

"An overwhelming majority of scientists agree global warming is happening and human activity is the primary cause. Yet several prominent global warming skeptic organizations are actively working to sow doubt about the facts of global warming.

These organizations play a key role in the fossil fuel industry's "disinformation playbook," a strategy designed to confuse the public about global warming and delay action on climate change. Why? Because the fossil fuel industry wants to sell more coal, oil, and gas even though the science clearly shows that the resulting carbon emissions threaten our planet."

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/solution...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
A Republic IS a form of democratic government, you Rightie dimwit. Get a clue.
Republic vs Democracy

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Republic vs Democracy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This is the considered opinion of streamingliberty.com .(Don't try to go to their website --- it doesn't exist.) Why should we think this anonymous source is correct, when well known dictionaries and other standard references say it is wrong? Anyone can put up a website or post a youtube video.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Just like when the Liberal Demcorats implemented Social Security too.
Which turned into a giant slush fund.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Here's what Encyclopedia Britannica says on this issue:

"Whereas the feasibility of representative government was demonstrated by the development of Parliament, the possibility of joining representation with democracy first became fully evident in the governments of the British colonies of North America and later in the founding of the United States of America."

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/157...
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Are you a Tea Party Conservative? What's the numbers on them? Busted. Let's compare how many scientists disagree with your fringe group views, compared to the out of context "science" I already called you out for, for leaving KEY pieces out of what was actually said. Busted. Was it pointed out to you, that the Dems and the Republicans are nothing like they were when you were desperately trying to defend yourself against the Tea Party's obvious racism? Busted Nice try, conniving typical rightwing fringe group. You better go grab a couple more imaginary friends from Chillicothe. Busted
I'm not affiliated with any Tea Party group, nor have I ever worked with one or attended a rally. I was a conservative long before the Tea Party came into existence, and I'll be one long after it's gone.

Your twisting and distorting of facts just proves you're a liar. BUSTED, dipshit.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not affiliated with any Tea Party group, nor have I ever worked with one or attended a rally. I was a conservative long before the Tea Party came into existence, and I'll be one long after it's gone.
Your twisting and distorting of facts just proves you're a liar. BUSTED, dipshit.
I feel so stupid...except for the last two elections, the GOP looking at conservatives as paid tools, the Pope publically denouncing your views, science overwhelmingly agreeing with mine...
Hey, who was your favorite Conservative president within your life time?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian? Constitutionalist? Rightwing Christian Conservative? Kochwh0re? Who can keep up with all the cutesy little titles you guys, who are trying to distance yourselves from the GW Bush nightmare you inflicted on this nation, are calling yourselves this week?

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
There are always skeptics. No one is denying there are individual scientists that reject man made climate change. Among scientists studying climate change, their number has been estimated at about 3%. How about pointing us to any scientific organization (not an individual) that supports your beliefs. If it is not a fringe belief, that should not be difficult.

Here's a link to a list of 198 well known scientific organizations, all of which support the idea that climate change is real and is man made:
http://opr.ca.gov/s_listoforganizations.php
Where's your list?
Organizations are usually bought and paid for, and sometimes don't even have the interests of their members in mind. The AMA is a perfect example of this. Pelosi & Reid gave them a backroom deal, in order to get their support for ObamaCare. They're seriously out of step with the opinions of their own members.

http://blogs.ajc.com/health-flock/2011/09/08/...

I doubt if scientific organizations are any different. Bought and paid for by the govt, in order to keep getting funding.

I've already given you a long list of scientists who doubt or disbelieve in man-made global warming. Some of them were once in the global-warming camp, but discovered that the science didn't hold up. Apparently, you've chosen to completely disregard their opinions, even though you have no proof that man has caused any warming. Continue on with your hysteria.

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
I feel so stupid...except for the last two elections, the GOP looking at conservatives as paid tools, the Pope publically denouncing your views, science overwhelmingly agreeing with mine...
Hey, who was your favorite Conservative president within your life time?
There hasn't been a real conservative president in my lifetime. I liked Reagan, but he spent too much and granted amnesty to illegals. Both the Bushes were moderates.

You seem to value the pope's opinion a lot. What is it about the Catholic church that you like so much? I'm beginning to think you're the one who likes to grope kids.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And as wages got higher and higher, it eventually made more economic sense to have those products manufactured outside of the US and shipped back here.
Every Wal-Mart shopper knows quite well where their products come from, yet, Wal-Mart is number one and will remain that way.
Americans demand cheap products, and that's what companies cater to.
Do you really think such a large trade deficit is any thing other than lobbyists, CEO's and policy makers getting filthy rich? The cheaper stuff they put on the shelves, the less money you can survive on, I just don't think it's market driven, it's policy induced.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,641 - 22,660 of25,364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairborn Discussions

Search the Fairborn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 19 mjjcpa 170
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
Coldwater Creek to close all stores Apr 14 Jody Risch 1
Firefighter suspended for threats to wifea s ex... (May '11) Apr 11 personinquestion 3
OH Who do you support for Attorney General in Ohio... (Oct '10) Mar '14 Recon 403
elizabeth king-jones? (Jan '11) Mar '14 alocal 4
•••
•••
•••
Fairborn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
•••
•••