Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#24642 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus their dependence on govt and the democrat party.
Huckabee's statement:
“If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it.”
He added: "Our party stands for the recognition of the equality of women and the capacity of women. That’s not a war on them, it’s a war for them.”
I do not need the likes of you to tell me what he said.

I am telling you what he didn't say: That millions of women voters disagree with his intent to limit availability to low cost/free contraception.

Bye bye GOP 2016

woof
Canton

Canton, OH

#24643 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and just tomorrow.....will record 45,000 cold record temperatures.
one day trumps your science.
Since no one can believe a word you say, I'll have to look that up. Also, you are completely wrong that it is MY science, as the overwhelming majority of the scientific community agrees with me, and not the Heritage Foundation, where you get your "science". Still though, tell us about the proven "science" of a back from the dead, Jewish carpenter, also know as a zombie, who could walk on water. I think we need to get this "science" into our public school classes so we can get a leg up in technology with those pesky Chinese .
Canton

Canton, OH

#24644 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called taking responsibility for mistakes. I made a mistake and I owned it.
You cover up your mistakes by ignoring them; lying about them; or diverting attention to something else. In other words, you're the perfect little liberal.
Still an outstanding challenge. Go ahead and post us one of the many "lies" you claim I have told. What you keep calling people "diverting" is the fact that we have been hashing this crap out for about two years on here. You just came in and no one feels a need to get you caught up though. Still, you are a precious little example of a conniving, keep away from the toddlers, talking snakes in the face of science, Conservatocatchapredator. You are just a kookie little fringe group that the nation, the Pope and even the GOP thinks is more disgusting by the day.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24645 Jan 27, 2014
You know, XXX the Ghost Trucker claimed that the reason the jobs fled, wasn't due to the obvious greed of the "job creators", but due to the "fact" that Americans want cheap crap from Wal-Mart. Allow me to answer your bogud claims with a put-down from 1979. "Where'd you get those shoes, at a K-Mart blue light special?" Strange, the companies were American based back when Americans were buying cheap crap back then. Oh...and the Unions, who were saying "Buy American" were going strong. Those commies!
Canton

Canton, OH

#24646 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, then you'll agree...One moon proves there is no sun. A cold day in winter, proves there is no Summer. An unanswered prayer proves there is no God. Two presidential elections in a row, proves you are a has been. One toddler fondling Christian Conservative, proves you guys can't be trusted around toddlers.

Also, seeing how the same scientist experts who accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history, I think it was when you guys were claiming our climate wasn't changing at all, also accurately predicted extreme cold due to the same changes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24647 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, I Googled your exact wording, yet couldn't find anything to back up your claims. Is this like those death threats you made in a public forum, or is this more like Texas dividing into 5 states while you and your 6 figure paper filing wife flee the country, after a day of Marlin fishing in the parking lot of the Strip?
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24648 Jan 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
You know, XXX the Ghost Trucker claimed that the reason the jobs fled, wasn't due to the obvious greed of the "job creators", but due to the "fact" that Americans want cheap crap from Wal-Mart. Allow me to answer your bogud claims with a put-down from 1979. "Where'd you get those shoes, at a K-Mart blue light special?" Strange, the companies were American based back when Americans were buying cheap crap back then. Oh...and the Unions, who were saying "Buy American" were going strong. Those commies!
You're a fool if you look past the unfair trade agreements when talking about joblessness.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24649 Jan 27, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
REPUBLIC vs. DEMOCRACY

Republic. That form of government in which the powers of sovereignty are vested in the people and are exercised by the people, either directly, or through representatives chosen by the people, to whom those powers are specially delegated.[NOTE: The word "people" may be either plural or singular. In a republic the group only has advisory powers; the sovereign individual is free to reject the majority group-think. USA/exception: if 100% of a jury convicts, then the individual loses sovereignty and is subject to group-think as in a democracy.]
Democracy. That form of government in which the sovereign power resides in and is exercised by the whole body of free citizens directly or indirectly through a system of representation, as distinguished from a monarchy, aristocracy, or oligarchy.
[NOTE: In a pure democracy, 51% beats 49%. In other words, the minority has no rights. The minority only has those privileges granted by the dictatorship of the majority.]
http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvsde...
Those definitions come from an anonymous poster, on a website that is crude and appears to be the work of a single individual. Why should I believe him anymore than I do you? This whole "sovereign individual" bit is a bunch of nonsense, and has nothing to do with the definition of of "republic" or democracy.

"republic

re·pub·lic
[ri-puhb-lik]
noun
a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.
any body of persons viewed as a commonwealth.
a state in which the head of government is not a monarch or other hereditary head of state."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/republ...

"democracy
de·moc·ra·cy
[dih-mok-ruh-see]
noun, plural de·moc·ra·cies.
government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
a state having such a form of government: The United States and Canada are democracies.
a state of society characterized by formal equality of rights and privileges."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/democr...

This whole "sovereign citizen" nonsense was never a part of the definition of either word. The concept didn't even exist until the late 1960s.

"The concept of a sovereign citizen originated in the Posse Comitatus movement as a teaching of Christian Identity minister William P. Gale. The concept has influenced the tax protester movement, the Christian Patriot movement, and the redemption movement—the last of which claims that the U.S. government uses its citizens as collateral against foreign debt."

"The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) classifies "sovereign citizen extremists" among domestic terror threats."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citize...
Canton

Canton, OH

#24650 Jan 27, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool if you look past the unfair trade agreements when talking about joblessness.
I was talking about the grrede of the "Job Creators" and the cheap labor REAL reasons why they fled the country. If they could outsource the coal mining jobs, they would have a long time ago. Remind us, how's the coal industry doing under all these unfair taxes? Record profits? Neat.

Hey, you find those links to you and Super Mutt, two completely different people, disagreeing over in the Chillicothe topix? They are stamped with a date sooooo....yah.
You're just a fool...period.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24651 Jan 27, 2014
Hey, where's all that "outrage" over Obamacare gone? Don't worry, when we see the exact effects it has on Americans day to day life, I'll be sure you are held to the absolute "outrage" you were so public about, yet don't seem to mention anymore. Strange, because it seems your "outrage" stopped right about the time that the GOP said the Tea Party were a bunch of kooks for trying to shut down the Affordable Health Care Act that "commie" you gleefully voted for, Mitt Romney helped create. Like I said, I'll remind you of the "outrage" you felt for this horrible act of wanting poor people to have health coverage. Also, how about that whole birth certificate thing. Let's go down the list of the many "outrages" you felt, and have for some strange reason, instantly forgotten.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24652 Jan 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
Still an outstanding challenge. Go ahead and post us one of the many "lies" you claim I have told.
You just told 3 in your last post to me:
What you keep calling people "diverting" is the fact that we have been hashing this crap out for about two years on here. You just came in and no one feels a need to get you caught up though.
Lie.

Old Guy has taken the time to find links to back up every one of his arguments, as faulty as they may be.
Still, you are a precious little example of a conniving, keep away from the toddlers, talking snakes in the face of science ....
Lie.

I've shared sound, scientific arguments against global warming hysteria, as well as quotes from reputed scientists who are either skeptical or don't believe that man-made global warming is occurring.
... You are just a kookie little fringe group.....
Lie.

Gallup poll dated Jan 10, 2014:
Source:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/...

People identifying as liberals: 23%
People identifying as conservatives: 38%

And then for good measure, I'll refer you to your post about racism in the democrat party (#24400). I had listed the history of racism from slavery thru the Jim Crow Era. Yet, you still said I would have to go back to the Civil War to find a racist democrat. Lie.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24653 Jan 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
Sorry, I have already made it very clear, on numerous occasions that I don't watch propaganda broadcasting like MSNBC.
Unless you can prove you don't watch them, we'll have to assume you're lying.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24654 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You? Void.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24655 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>

I've shared sound, scientific arguments against global warming hysteria, as well as quotes from reputed scientists who are either skeptical or don't believe that man-made global warming is occurring.
There are always skeptics. No one is denying there are individual scientists that reject man made climate change. Among scientists studying climate change, their number has been estimated at about 3%. How about pointing us to any scientific organization (not an individual) that supports your beliefs. If it is not a fringe belief, that should not be difficult.

Here's a link to a list of 198 well known scientific organizations, all of which support the idea that climate change is real and is man made:

http://opr.ca.gov/s_listoforganizations.php

Where's your list?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24656 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You just told 3 in your last post to me:
<quoted text>
Lie.
Old Guy has taken the time to find links to back up every one of his arguments, as faulty as they may be.
<quoted text>
Lie.
<quoted text>
Lie.
Gallup poll dated Jan 10, 2014:
Source:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/...
People identifying as liberals: 23%
People identifying as conservatives: 38%
And then for good measure, I'll refer you to your post about racism in the democrat party (#24400). I had listed the history of racism from slavery thru the Jim Crow Era. Yet, you still said I would have to go back to the Civil War to find a racist democrat. Lie.
Are you a Tea Party Conservative? What's the numbers on them? Busted. Let's compare how many scientists disagree with your fringe group views, compared to the out of context "science" I already called you out for, for leaving KEY pieces out of what was actually said. Busted. Was it pointed out to you, that the Dems and the Republicans are nothing like they were when you were desperately trying to defend yourself against the Tea Party's obvious racism? Busted Nice try, conniving typical rightwing fringe group. You better go grab a couple more imaginary friends from Chillicothe. Busted
Canton

Canton, OH

#24657 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Now as a Conservative, statistically speaking, have you groped more than 10 toddlers or less than 10 toddlers? See how easy the conniving rightwing game is played? VOID/Busted.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24658 Jan 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We're already seeing the negative effects of Commie Care. Thousands losing their jobs, others that kept their job were demoted from full-time to part-time, millions losing their healthcare plans they loved so dearly, and we're just getting started.
Just like when the Liberal Demcorats implemented Social Security too.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24659 Jan 27, 2014
And I'm looking for SCIENTIFIC organizations.

Please no "Americans for Prosperity", "Cato Institute", "Heartland Institute", or any other paid shills for big petroleum or the Koch brothers.

"An overwhelming majority of scientists agree — global warming is happening and human activity is the primary cause. Yet several prominent global warming skeptic organizations are actively working to sow doubt about the facts of global warming.

These organizations play a key role in the fossil fuel industry's "disinformation playbook," a strategy designed to confuse the public about global warming and delay action on climate change. Why? Because the fossil fuel industry wants to sell more coal, oil, and gas — even though the science clearly shows that the resulting carbon emissions threaten our planet."

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/solution...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24660 Jan 27, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
A Republic IS a form of democratic government, you Rightie dimwit. Get a clue.
Republic vs Democracy

Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24661 Jan 27, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Republic vs Democracy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N7cY7LfMSbkXX
This is the considered opinion of streamingliberty.com .(Don't try to go to their website --- it doesn't exist.) Why should we think this anonymous source is correct, when well known dictionaries and other standard references say it is wrong? Anyone can put up a website or post a youtube video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sun xxxrayted 2
Community reacts to grand jury's decision not t... Sep 26 Literature Lover 4
Grand jury issues no indictments in man's fatal... Sep 25 Pig Patrol 1
Sharpton urges people to vote Sep 23 X-TREME BIAS 2
MJ Moyer and Cody Cassidy Sep 23 Trisha 1
Warning Homeowners Bad Contractor Pro Plus aka ... Sep 19 Angie45505 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231

Fairborn Jobs

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE