Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23771 Jan 10, 2014
GOPsaysByeByeTeaBaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
China is a toxic wasteland due to unregulated industry. You know...like what you want here in the United States. As far as posting your real name, it's against the forums policy to do that. Now when you got your Eagle Scout from the Eastern Penn Methodist church, were the Maple Leaves falling?
sorry....you are wrong.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23772 Jan 10, 2014
TeaBagLepers wrote:
Hey neat. 9 counties in West Virginia have been told not to drink the water due to chemical pollutants in the river. You guys...win? Yay you.
how about teaching the hillbilly's not to pollute?

I suppose those in Missouri should pay for the mess?
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

#23773 Jan 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how about teaching the hillbilly's not to pollute?
I suppose those in Missouri should pay for the mess?
Strange, because the company's owner had an English accent. It couldn't be the corporation's fault. I bet it leaked because the company was being taxed too much.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23774 Jan 10, 2014
And that lack of a Keystone Oil Pipeline had no bearing whatsoever on trains spilling oil and burning towns straight to hell.

Political cronism and doing favors for our good friend Warren Buffet are MORE IMPORTANT dammit yall!!!!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23775 Jan 10, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
And that lack of a Keystone Oil Pipeline had no bearing whatsoever on trains spilling oil and burning towns straight to hell.
Political cronism and doing favors for our good friend Warren Buffet are MORE IMPORTANT dammit yall!!!!
Thanks for the sad little corporate pep talk, Sarah Palin.
Off you go now, back to the land of unicorns and invisible commies. Oh, and be sure to say hi to Rush for us...
The Real Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

#23778 Jan 10, 2014
Global warming is a lie. And Michelle Obama is a man. Any other things I can clear up?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23780 Jan 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've read, those chemicals were being shipped to treat coal. Now gee, why would anybody need to "treat" coal? For what purpose?
The additives help the coal to be burned more completely, reducing soot.

http://www.sumafinechemicals.com/coal-additiv...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23781 Jan 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell myself that tomorrow when I wake up, and have breakfast outside by the pool, prior to Marlin fishing.
Keep laughing.
Sunscreen is on my todo list for tomorrow
Monday 12-23-13
Post 23155
Page 1067
Yet you were in Canton over Christmas. Lie much? YEAH
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23782 Jan 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid.....when we broke a temp record of 20 years the other day....the old record was the front runner of an ice age.
your Science is failed.
so are you.
PS: Canton looked very nice over Christmas, and I enjoyed my visit. I still find it comical that all of Canton's nice spots are within a half mile of Beldon Village.
In Columbus we have 30 places like Canton's strip.
You keep calling me stupid, but my home is going up in value. I live in the #1 school district in the State, and with the highest density of wealth in the State. My family is college educated with jobs that pay above national average....everyone of them.
Being stupid....I contribute to my SEP IRA more than the national wage average every single year.
I don't get people like you......I have always fixed my own situation, and have been dead broke more than once. Instead of moaning and bitching....I fixed it myself.
As a self employed person.....unemployment and workers compensation are not available to me.
what is the pension plan for retiring from unemployment benefits....you should know.
Bump.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23783 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What it has to do with is the lie that DumBama keeps promoting (and you sheep keep on repeating) that taxes were never this low in 50 years. As factcheck points out, it's utter bull like most of what you get from Democrats and in particular, DumBama.
How many times do you liberals have to get slapped before you wake up? DumBama lies all the time: taxes, Commie Care, Stimulus, taxing the rich, feeding the poor? All if it is BS and there is documentary evidence to prove it.
How is it you are so deceived? Because you don't listen or watch right-wing news sources. In fact, it's already been proven that the Christie road block issue received more than 10 times the coverage than the IRS scandal bgy the MSM. What is more of a threat to freedom in America? A road block or our federal government targeting opposing political groups by a powerful bureaucracy?
I saw many articles showing that there was hardly a peep from Faux Snooze about the bridge until they started getting criticized over it. Could be because Ailes is a big Chris backer.
Ahh, and Limpballs rated 'pants on fire' rated rant that the Polar Vortex was just a left wing conspiracy. And to think about how many people drool like sheep over fools like these. And yet you folks keep deflecting back to Issa's made up scandals that have all been shot down, but the right wing news sources don't report that. A majority of this country is made up of people smart enough not to buy into these wingnut lies.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23784 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. China is in bad shape because of pollution. It's one of the reasons you and I buy Chinese products; because they are cheaper due to no environmental regulation.
Here in the US, we had environmental regulations on industry. But they kept getting more regulated, more regulated, and more regulated to the point industry moved to a country with absolutely no regulations.
So what was accomplished here? Industry moved from a country with major regulations to a country with few if any regulations. And you think you've helped in this so-called fight against global warming? Are these industries not polluting much more than when they were here?
It reminds me of what Limbaugh frequently says "Liberalism is not about accomplishments, liberalism is about intent. That's how they measure success."
I see it in my industry all the time. Because new tractors are loaded with thousands of dollars of pollution crap, not to mention DEF fluid that all newer trucks must run on, companies are opting to keep their old polluting rigs on the road and keep rebuilding the engines. They don't want to deal with all these environmental costs. When that gets to unaffordable, they will sell those old truck to Mexicans who will drive them here.
Nice work environmentalists. You're doing a good job. LOL!
So you're saying we should poison our land, water, and air just so that your corporate overlords can make a quick buck? Turn a blind eye to obvious proven science to appease your free market demigod? Just. Wow!
For someone who claims to hate communism, you seem all too eager to emulate them when it suits your cause or benefits your trivial job, comrade trucker buddy...
Failed science

Columbus, OH

#23785 Jan 11, 2014
The alarmist science czar that Obama has in place predicted a new ice age would develop by 2020 in a 1971 study. Now he's appearing in a taxpayer funded video from the White House trying to scare ppl about global warming. Why do people buy into this shit?
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

#23788 Jan 11, 2014
Failed science wrote:
The alarmist science czar that Obama has in place predicted a new ice age would develop by 2020 in a 1971 study. Now he's appearing in a taxpayer funded video from the White House trying to scare ppl about global warming. Why do people buy into this shit?
It's 50 degrees right now in in mid January in NE Ohio. The real question is why do people like yourself, go with outdated energy lobby propaganda instead of going with the overwhelming majority of the experts in climate science? And of course there's always this...

http://www.popsci.com/category/tags/global-wa...

Hmmmmm Overwhelming majority of climate scientists, or gun hoarding fringe group kooks....who to believe....such a tough choice...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23789 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever stop to think that maybe that's the reason this country is screwed up?
The only thing I usually watch on Fox is Bill O'. He had extensive coverage about this stupid bridge story. Now we learn that this 91 year old woman that supposedly died because of this traffic jam was not because of the lane closures at all. Her family admitted it would have made no difference.
So that justifies all the lost time and wages, which has to be huge. The lost little boy they were delayed getting to, thankfully found okay. All the kids late to school, but as one snipey e-mail stated, "Who cares, they're parents probably vote Dem anyway". All the new evidence coming out about how deep the cover-up really is. It's okay that we disrupted thousands and thousands of people's lives for four days over political revenge. It's a lot more than a story over a 'STUPID BRIDGE story. It's only just begun fool. And Billy Boy's truthfulness track record isn't very good either.
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

#23790 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. Given the fact that Wal-Mart sells cheap Chinese products, I would be willing to bet that many of your environmentalist friends are shopping there.
Where are the jobs? Where are the jobs? It's those corporate people that only care about themselves!! It doesn't have anything to do with what we've done for the environment. Of course not. It has nothing to do with the high taxation in this country. It's those greedy corporate CEO's, that's the problem.
Sh1t, the only reason West Virginia's water is poison right now is because the coal isn't in China and they can't outsource the work there. I'm sure that the fact that people will work for a nickel an hour in those countries they outsource to has nothing to do with it, right? It's all taxes. Wonder how much the coal industry makes in a year, even with all those nasty little taxes you guys love to dodge so much. Bet it's millions and millions of dollars in profit. Go ahead and explain how they could possibly make millions, if not billions in a year, despite taxes here in America. Good luck.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23791 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. Given the fact that Wal-Mart sells cheap Chinese products, I would be willing to bet that many of your environmentalist friends are shopping there.
Where are the jobs? Where are the jobs? It's those corporate people that only care about themselves!! It doesn't have anything to do with what we've done for the environment. Of course not. It has nothing to do with the high taxation in this country. It's those greedy corporate CEO's, that's the problem.
You are the epitome that you can't fix stupid.
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

#23792 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those poor wittle CEOs have made exponentially more money with each passing year, while the average wages for workers has flatlined for 20 years. Nothing greedy going on there. Hey, what color is the sky in your world? Here on earth, ours is blue.
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

#23794 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever stop to think that maybe that's the reason this country is screwed up?
The only thing I usually watch on Fox is Bill O'. He had extensive coverage about this stupid bridge story. Now we learn that this 91 year old woman that supposedly died because of this traffic jam was not because of the lane closures at all. Her family admitted it would have made no difference.
You answered your own question there...

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe that's the reason this country is screwed up?"

"The only thing I usually watch on Fox is Bill O'."
TeaBagLepers

Canton, OH

#23795 Jan 11, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Yah....sure. Hey wanna see a video of Sarah Palin standing in front of her church and telling them the pipeline is "God's will"? Yah, I know. It's OK for the GOP to wh*re out religion. It's how GW got elected twice.
Helen Roper

United States

#23799 Jan 11, 2014
Did you know that Indians are considered the Jews of Asia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Dec 16 HighSchoolCops Di... 3
Ferguson creates talking points in Dayton Dec 14 Akingu 2
Anyone know Chris Day? Dec 6 curiousgeorgina 1
where is a good barber shop Nov 28 frank butler 1
Riverside police chief's wife arrested on shopl... (Feb '09) Nov '14 TruthBeTold 4
PUCO approves the upgrade of three rail crossin... Oct '14 jrrd 1
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Oct '14 They cannot kill ... 2
Fairborn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairborn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairborn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News