Student Dies From Beating | Ohio News Now

Full story: 10TV WBNS

A student at Kent State University who was severely beaten last week has died at an Ohio hospital.
Comments
121 - 134 of 134 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2009
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Vindicator

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

It's racial, along with a lot of things going "unreported" by the government or Nobama owned news media.
Jess cousin of adrian

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

Nickels wrote:
"My cousin Adrian is not a thug or a hoodlum! He was brought up in a very good home with a great father in his life! So don't talk what u don't know!"
Then he must just be a piece of ****, because it must not have been a poor upbringing.
You're family is sorry? SORRY? Oh well I guess that fixes the problem and everything can go back to normal.
Your cousin deserves to fry for what he and his friends did.
As for everyone saying stop saying it was racial, well let's see if the situation was a reversed and it was one black kid who almost got ran over by two white guys and they beat him to death on the sidewalk it would be national news. The white guys would be charged with a hate crime (whether is was racially motivated or not), and we'd have Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton on CNN whining.
Welcome to the double standard! Enjoy the ride!
Who's a piece of shit??? Shut the hell up trick!!! If you weren't there then don't talk! Find something better to do with your time
Moshe

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

"...Ask the victims parents if theyd feel any lessened sense of loss if thier son had been beaten to death by skinheads..."

What decade are you living in? Skinheads? Are you f***ing serious?

If there were no blacks in the U.S. the crime rate would drop by half.

52% of all murders
67% of all armed robberies
45% of aggravated rapes
89% of interracial crimes

But hey, you're probably the sort of person who considers a racial murder like this to be the height of entertainment.
Nickels

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

"Who's a piece of ****??? Shut the hell up trick!!! If you weren't there then don't talk! Find something better to do with your time "

I'd say your cousin is for what he did to another human being.

I don't have to be there, the investigation states that three men beat another man to death on a sidewalk. Maybe it was your cousin who should have found something better to do with his time besides felonious assault.
Reader

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

Moshe wrote:
If there were no blacks in the U.S. the crime rate would drop by half.
That's some really bad science.
Tired

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some really bad science.
Hey Reader, I saw your movie. Kate Winslet sure knows how to play a naked person!
AnonymousOne

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

It is not one sided ... that's bad info. There have been quite a few cases of people being tried for violence against whites. In 1997 alone, 718 cases. Please take the time to research, and don't just believe what you read on a message board. Read up on the MAX assault case in Portland, the Jena 5, the Lafourche Parish jail case, and many more. In fact while the number of whites charged with hate crimes is higher, looking at it via the percentage of the population, blacks are actually charged more often under these laws. http://97.74.65.51/readArticle .aspx?ARTID=21982
c-town wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Thanks for the education, I was not aware of the one sided hate crimes. The pendulum has swung the other way on racism for a while now & the politically correct libs are clueless. If equality is the goal, then it should be all the way around...minus the grants, special treatment etc. Additionally,our court system sucks period. Too many repeat offenders by far. I was in court for an auto accident a couple years ago and had to wait for other cases ahead of me. I was stunned at some of these people's records. A laundry list of multiple offenses, who got little more than community service & a small fine and were still walking the streets. From Drug possession, domestic violence...you name it. Completely appalling.
Moshe

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

"...There have been quite a few cases of people being tried for violence against whites. In 1997 alone, 718 cases..."

Blacks commit 89% of interracial crime. There are approximately 1.8 million interracial crimes each year.

Yet in 1997 only 718 of these crimes were treated as 'hate' crimes.

"...That's some really bad science..."

The pattern of black criminality is consistent throughout the world. Name a city or country with a black population and there will be a black crime problem. Toronto, Paris, Manchester, Liverpool, Trinidad y Tobago, Brazil, Colombia.

The primary reason the Japanese want the U.S. to reduce its military presence in Japan is because of the crimes committed by black U.S. servicemen. Negroes have the unsavory habit of gang raping 12 year old Okinawan girls.

Blacks are such evil filth they affect those around them. Puerto Ricans and Mexicans have a crime rate direct proportional to the degree they have contact with blacks and their toxic 'culture'.

Blacks will commit crimes. The only question is what the response will be. The white West has failed in responding adequately.

America does not have a gun problem. Or a crime problem. Or a school crisis. Or an education crisis. America has a black problem.

Nickels

Northwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Holy shit! Hope you washed your clan hood and used some bleach man!
Moshe

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

"...Hope you washed your clan hood and used some bleach man!..."

Every culture has its equivalent of the 'N' word. There's a reason for that.

Arab slave traders, who dealt in African slaves hundreds of years before the Europeans, considered African blacks to be animals rather than humans. This belief based on observation even has ramifications during America's recent neo-con promoted foreign adventures.

Insurgents would avoid attacking U.S. units without blacks, who were loathed. The problem is so few blacks serve in combat arms (preferring instead to 'serve' in the Quartermaster Corps and such, the U.S. Army is over one third black but less than 8% of casualties are black) that many U.S. targets were passed up. Insurgents were then ordered to make the attacks anyway.

Afghans, who aren't Arabs, being Indo-Europeans in the main, have even less use for blacks. In many cases they flatly refuse to even listen to black 'advisors'. Once again, so few blacks serve in a combat capacity that it isn't much of a problem.

And the Chinese. Wow, they're major ethnocentrics to begin with, but when it comes to blacks they can barely contain themselves. Recently blacks gang raped a Chinese girl in Philadelphia. They were watching her and waited until she went into a Chinese take away and then dragged her to an apartment across the street. Very big news in the Chinese press worldwide. But I'll bet you didn't even hear about it.

The Chinese diaspora has many stories of relatives murdered by blacks. A humble merchant trying to make a living and some black piece of filth comes in and murders him.

So comrade, you learned something. You're welcome.
Mike

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

G-man wrote:
Another case showing that thugs don't need a weapon to kill. Sadly, If I were there and defended this guy using deadly force, I'd be the one going to prison for shooting an "unarmed" thug.
Yeah dude, laws are not there to protect people like us...they are there to protect the ghetto trash thugs and of course to serve political interests. Our justice system is a joke
Reader

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Moshe wrote:
Blacks are such evil filth they affect those around them. Puerto Ricans and Mexicans have a crime rate direct proportional to the degree they have contact with blacks and their toxic 'culture'.
Blacks will commit crimes. The only question is what the response will be. The white West has failed in responding adequately.
America does not have a gun problem. Or a crime problem. Or a school crisis. Or an education crisis. America has a black problem.
Now you have left bad science behind and you are spouting pure bigotry.
joeshmo

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

This was a hate crime pure and simple. These black thugs believe they have the right to beat and kill as they please.
Moshe

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

"...Now you have left bad science behind and you are spouting pure bigotry..."

Perhaps. Hopefully the re-education camp will straighten me out, eh comrade?

I wonder how other societies deal with their Negro problems. There was a case in Saudi Arabia where six black Africans attempted to rob a bank. It must have looked like an easy thing to do. No guards about, no police on the street.

End result? Three beheadings, six severed limbs. A one way ticket back to Africa for the three 'survivors'. Not a lot crime in the Kingdom. Quite the mystery as to why.

There are a surprisingly large number of blacks in the Japanese prison system. Which are run in an interesting way. Prisoners are not allowed to speak or look at guards unless given permission to do so. They are required to keep their cells spotless. All privileges beyond minimal food requirements must be earned. Each guard is trained in at least two martial arts. Prisoners can be beaten, but not killed.

There are problems. There are solutions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••