Skechers Lawsuit Filed On Behalf of O...

Skechers Lawsuit Filed On Behalf of Ohio Woman, Alleging That the...

There are 1 comment on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Skechers Lawsuit Filed On Behalf of Ohio Woman, Alleging That the.... In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

Skechers Lawsuit Filed On Behalf of Ohio Woman, Alleging That the Defective Design of Shape-Ups Caused the Plaintiff's Serious Knee Injuries, by Wright & Schulte Wright & Schulte has filed a Skechers lawsuit on behalf of an Ohio woman alleging that the plaintiff tore the meniscus in her right knee after regularly wearing unstable Shape-Ups for ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

Jason

Madison, WI

#1 Mar 17, 2013
The Skechers Shape Ups story is a sad one. First the company uses questionable marketing to sell a dubious product. Then some people get injured using shoes that anyone could see are unstable (though worse than high heels?). Now everyone is piling on for the payout. I go into more detail on this topic on my site: http://www.skecherslawsuit.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Leis (Sep '16) Jun 24 Anonymous 3
does any one know trevor mason? (Oct '09) Jun '17 Dalton 4
realtors beverly gardens area Jun '17 amy strunk 1
Dunn family Apr '17 jblinzer 1
Schwebel's Outlet Mar '17 Question 1
News Man arrested for exposing self in K-Mart (Aug '08) Mar '17 Beechama 15
gina brewer. Anyone know her/can give me some i... Jan '17 Some1 1

Fairborn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance