Alive & Unedited: Timecha Swain

Full story: Columbus Alive 8
Timecha Swain finds humor in everything. Kids, parking lots, macaroni and cheese - these things just crack her up. Full Story
Lorraine

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 28, 2009
I am soooo PROUD of you Timecha!
All of your hard work and the obviously fantastic team behind you has made your dream take off. I love the pic with this article. That is truely you.
I love you girl and wish you only the best. YOU crack me up!!
Aunt Patty

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 28, 2009
Mecha, I am so proud of you for following your dreams when others thought you were crazy for quiting your job...I have faith that you will succeed in whatever you set your mind to do....Good Luck and Much love!

Aunt Patty,
Louisville, Ky
Some Fans

Zanesville, OH

#3 Aug 28, 2009
Timecha, we are super happy for you and we have always believed in you like you believe in yourself. Keep up the good work and don't let anyone step in your way. You are THE BOMB and your picture is really cute! We Love You Girl!
Aunt Sherri

Pickerington, OH

#4 Aug 28, 2009
OH mecha this is so good and you are sooo beautiful. CONGRATULATIONS BABY!! good things come to those who wait and this is only the beginning AND YOU KNOW THIS!! I am proud of you. love you
Aunt Sherri
Drew

Pickerington, OH

#5 Aug 28, 2009
Been hearing a lot about you and are excited and looking forward to seeing your work. I heard you were the upcoming new and improved haha Good Luck and Congratulations
Drew
Alissa Jones

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 28, 2009
Mecha,
I am proud of you as well. I look forward to seeing your work. Sometimes we have to follow our hearts to reach our dreams.It's wonderful to see you did just that. Good Luck to you and I will support you!
Alissa
Aunt Sheila

Fairborn, OH

#7 Aug 30, 2009
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA, you made the newspaper!! Next it's goning to be Ebony magazine, no, no, B E T!! Wait, wait, Oprah showcase you as "The one to look out for." O my lord I am getting cared away here. We are all very happy for you Timecha, keep your focus because it is paying off baby, and thank you for making people laugh instead of crying hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Launch Party here she come!!!
Aunt Sheila
Shauna

United States

#8 Sep 1, 2009
I think this young lady has alot going for her, and wish her nothng but the best in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min PASStyme2retireUR... 31,125
Warning Homeowners Bad Contractor Pro Plus aka ... Fri Angie45505 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... Sep 16 Fan of Leon The Man 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Family of 5 LOOKING TO RENT A HOME Sep 8 Bonnie198989 1
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... Sep 2 Le Jimbo 41
•••
•••
•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••