energy solictors

Posted in the Fairborn Forum

fed up

Troy, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Can anyone tell me who to contact about these idiots that keep coming back to your house after they have been told that your not interested and couldn't ,even if you were,to get them to stop!?I live in an apt.and my neighbor has already told them he's on pip 3 times and they have been to mine at least 4 times and now they beat on the door like they are trying to break in.I'm a woman that resides alone most of the time,my boyfriend travels for work most of the time and I'm not even on the accounts.
fed up

Troy, OH

#2 Jun 5, 2013
fed up wrote:
Can anyone tell me who to contact about these idiots that keep coming back to your house after they have been told that your not interested and couldn't ,even if you were,to get them to stop!?I live in an apt.and my neighbor has already told them he's on pip 3 times and they have been to mine at least 4 times and now they beat on the door like they are trying to break in.I'm a woman that resides alone most of the time,my boyfriend travels for work most of the time and I'm not even on the accounts.
and by the way I do have a gun permit,please leave me the hell alone.I have been nice and listened,and been respectful,now show me the same courtesy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Oct 18 hey Chocolate Jimmie 1
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sep 28 xxxrayted 2
Community reacts to grand jury's decision not t... Sep 26 Literature Lover 4
Grand jury issues no indictments in man's fatal... Sep 25 Pig Patrol 1
Sharpton urges people to vote Sep 23 X-TREME BIAS 2
MJ Moyer and Cody Cassidy Sep 23 Trisha 1
Warning Homeowners Bad Contractor Pro Plus aka ... Sep '14 Angie45505 1
Fairborn Dating
Find my Match

Fairborn Jobs