Joan Dautel is the right choice for m...

Joan Dautel is the right choice for mayor

There are 3 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Joan Dautel is the right choice for mayor. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Dautel will lead council with dignity If you want the city to continue to grow in a positive way by adopting teamwork principles, and someone to lead the city council with dignity, straight talk, consistency, fairness and professionalism, vote for Joan Dautel as mayor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Dan Kirkpatrick

Dayton, OH

#1 Oct 30, 2009
Joan Dautel is easily the best choice to be the next Mayor of Fairborn. She has the education and training to deal with diverse groups such as the military and large corporations. Why is this important? The next two years are going to be critically important for Fairborn's future. With the BRAC and the move of the Air Force's School of Aerospace Medicine to WPAFB along with numerous other companies who will follow those moves, we need someone who can clearly and precisely present Fairborn in a positive and visionary way. Joan IS the best choice to make that happen.
BuyersRemorse

AOL

#2 Oct 30, 2009
Don't agree! She is a progressive, believes in the NEA and my wife and I aren't voting for her.
Dew1234

Loveland, OH

#3 Oct 30, 2009
BuyersRemorse wrote:
Don't agree! She is a progressive, believes in the NEA and my wife and I aren't voting for her.
Wow, Chief, ya think your vote counts anyhow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr laub Sun Dog 1
Jazmine Williams Mar 28 Fet dad 1
Skunk problem Mar '18 MichelleO 1
Elite Satanic families that run Beavercreek (Aug '17) Mar '18 David taylor 3
News Choosing a new judge (Apr '13) Feb '18 Simba 5
Browns remodleing rip us off Jan '18 delbert Davis 1
Adrian heroin addict Dec '17 Genesis1 2

Fairborn Jobs

Personal Finance

Fairborn Mortgages