Nurse

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Just wanting to know if anyone could give me some info on Ashbury Hill community is Fairborn, Ohio. Is this a safe area, good place to raise children, etc.? Also, does anyone know of good childcare in that area? Does anyone know how I could obtain the guidelines/handbook for the Home Owner's Association for this community? Thanks for your help!
Native Fairbornite

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

It is a very nice area, one of the better ones in Fairborn (just have to watch that kids don't get into the pond). For some reason the home building never took off in this location, though, maybe because it isn't convenient to any grocery store, but it's a quiet neighborhood. As for child care, I would recommend the one on Rainbow Court at the south end of town, or if there are openings, the Methodist church on Broad Street (great for young/pre-schoolers). The Baptist church on Overlook also has childcare I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min xxxrayted 30,268
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Review: Gorgeous Goddess Women's Beauty Salon Aug 19 Ashley 1
ann mcgimpsey Aug 19 johnny 1
Official: Man shot at Wal-Mart had air rifle Aug 8 Net Nut 3
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231

Search the Fairborn Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Fairborn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••