Untimely death of Kaylynn Bishop

Posted in the Fairbanks Forum

Curiosity

United States

#1 May 13, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to her? The paper isn't releasing much information. Everything in the articles I've read online are so vague.
Anonymous

United States

#2 May 15, 2012
Curiosity wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to her? The paper isn't releasing much information. Everything in the articles I've read online are so vague.
Hello, I am Kaylynn's cousin. Fairbanks detectives have asked that no details pertaining to the manner of Kaylynn's tragic death be discussed publicly due to the ongoing homicide investigation. Also, our family has requested that this subject be handled in a delicate and respectful manner for the sake of her Mother, Father, sister and children. Thank you.
Curiosity

United States

#3 May 15, 2012
Kenny_C wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, I am Kaylynn's cousin. Fairbanks detectives have asked that no details pertaining to the manner of Kaylynn's tragic death be discussed publicly due to the ongoing homicide investigation. Also, our family has requested that this subject be handled in a delicate and respectful manner for the sake of her Mother, Father, sister and children. Thank you.
She was a friend of mine, and I just can't wrap my brain around it. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I do hope that this post hasn't stirred any more pain that your family has already been stricken with. I hope that you all find the peace and strength it takes to move past such a tragedy.
asample

Anchorage, AK

#4 May 21, 2012
I havent been able to stop thinking about sweet Kaylynn not being here anymore. I pray everyday this case closes soon.My sincere condolences to her family. I can truly say she made the world a better place, and helped all she knew one way or another.She LOVED to dance!Dance at work,at the grocery store,just about everywhwere she went!! This is expression of the soul and Kaylynn has a beautiful soul indeed!!We have all been blessed to have known her.Its just heartbreaking...
asample

Anchorage, AK

#5 May 21, 2012
id like to know if theres anything i can do to help in anyway
concerned

Anchorage, AK

#6 May 22, 2012
no word about it for days now.what the hell??they need to get this guy cause i sure as hell dont feel safe and dont feel that anyone is safe.Please, God, if your out there, a little help here?
CMS

Pearland, TX

#7 May 23, 2012
I just found out about her death today. I knew Kaylynn and her sister growing up as her dad worked with mine at the base. I'm shocked! I haven't been in touch with her much since leaving AK, but the Kaylynn I knew was very loving and nice. I'll say a prayer for her and her family. I hope they catch the person quickly and that they get what they deserve!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairbanks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairbanks approves fees for pipeline assessment 9 hr Fairbanks 1
Review: Mayan Palace (Sep '11) Sep 15 brittanylane 3
Earthquake Unleashes Avalanche Over Sprawling G... Sep 12 other 1
Global warming: New NASA aerial mission to expl... Sep 11 SpaceBlues 3
Moving to Fairbanks? Sep 3 HopefullFairbanks... 1
NASA to Investigate Climate Impacts of Arctic S... Sep 2 bottlecap 3
Moderate earthquake hits region near Fairbanks Sep 1 Pear 1
Fairbanks Dating
Find my Match

Fairbanks Jobs