Author Enlightens by Debunking "The T...

Author Enlightens by Debunking "The Tithe of Israel"

There are 2 comments on the PRWeb story from May 18, 2011, titled Author Enlightens by Debunking "The Tithe of Israel". In it, PRWeb reports that:

Author Enlightens by Debunking "The Tithe of Israel" New book reveals different types and reasons for giving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Alvin J Bates

Tok, AK

#1 May 22, 2011
The church has been unknowingly and unintentionally hurting the kingdom of God.
Recieveing and demanding the tithe of Israel must stop.
Just look around you, the church is in a full blown recession, the countries of the whole earth are failing their people miserablly.
God is already at the door and starting the judgement that He fortold would happen to all nations that forsake their God.
Judgement starts at the house of God, Ministers of the Gospel, be forwarned, that means you are the first that God will judge. Repent and do the firstworks least He come and take away your crown.
If you would like to read my book "Debunking the Tithe of Israel"
The web site is www.thetitheofisrael.com
Alvin J Bates

Tok, AK

#2 May 22, 2011
========== NEWS RELEASE ==========
Presenting a thought provoking poignant book designed for the academic as well as the common man on the street.
This book will shake your spiritual foundation and leave you pondering “How could I have ever believed such a thing when the truth was there in front of me all the time”?
Enjoy this book and satisfy your longing for the truth. Believers, unite with me and proclaim that “Jesus is Lord” as we together make history.
I present my book- Debunking the Tithe of Israel
Warning: Ministers of the Gospel read only at your own risk!
My email: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairbanks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A screenshot from Wes Ford's video of a person ... Nov 8 Fwafe 1
Dont let this monster on city council Nov 5 Whistle blower 1
back woods kentucky hillbilly (Oct '08) Oct '17 Hoss 19
News Alaska communities weigh pot bans 3 years after... Oct '17 Bengineer 1
Coming to help the innocent Jul '17 Local 2
Election Who do you support for Governor in Alaska in 2010? (Oct '10) Jun '17 texas pete 25
News Juneteenth marks emancipation, celebrates black... Jun '17 Black King 1

Fairbanks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairbanks Mortgages