Becca and Shawne ross
Crab awarness

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Sep 26, 2017
Shawne who's bed your boots been under? Or should I say how many. 2 face people for shure. Thank god neither are police officers anymore. Shawne was a watchdog dad at the school. Defiantly not a role model for our kids! And becca tries to be involved with things for her own pride.and there kids do no wrong always the teacher ect.
Grammar Police

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Nov 17, 2017
Crab awarness wrote:
Shawne who's bed your boots been under? Or should I say how many. 2 face people for shure. Thank god neither are police officers anymore. Shawne was a watchdog dad at the school. Defiantly not a role model for our kids! And becca tries to be involved with things for her own pride.and there kids do no wrong always the teacher ect.
Kudos on your grammar and spelling.They were both great police officers and contributed alot to their communities and always try to help those in need. I can tell that you are an amazing example for our children, considering you resort to social media and sling rumors about her husband and make a sad attempt to degrade her. That is exactly how an adult should handle a situation.(Sarcasm) sounds like you have some personal problems of your own.
Maybe fix your life before trying to hurt someone elses, but I will screenshot this and let them know your thoughts. In the mean time, grow up.
Parson

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Dec 7, 2017
Crab awarness wrote:
I totally agree. Sean had an affair with my wife. And took her for almost 2400 dollars before Christmas. She is dumb to stay with him
In and out

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Dec 7, 2017
She is no better! Been there did that if you know what I mean. Couldn’t get past the black hangee down mole on her but cheek!
Call of the wild

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 13, 2017
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>

Kudos on your grammar and spelling.They were both great police officers and contributed alot to their communities and always try to help those in need. I can tell that you are an amazing example for our children, considering you resort to social media and sling rumors about her husband and make a sad attempt to degrade her. That is exactly how an adult should handle a situation.(Sarcasm) sounds like you have some personal problems of your own.
Maybe fix your life before trying to hurt someone elses, but I will screenshot this and let them know your thoughts. In the mean time, grow up.
Why not put your Real name? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know your Shawn’s dad bob! Probably his only supporter in the county! Everyone else knows. Why don’t you realize why they aren’t cops anymore? One a janitor the other a unemployed Big Mac!
Green county cop

Harrison, AR

#6 Dec 27, 2017
What a shame, people like these are what gives good cops a bad reputation!
Lizard lick

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jan 4, 2018
I only know of the tow truck driver lady,and a fat girl. Bolth from pleasant hope. Are there more?
HisWife

United States

#8 Mar 25, 2018
Parson wrote:
<quoted text>

I totally agree. Sean had an affair with my wife. And took her for almost 2400 dollars before Christmas. She is dumb to stay with him
Who is your wife? I am Shawnes wife, and he took money from yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Play Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diamond "S" Auctions (Mar '13) Nov 27 animous 8
ashly Oct '18 jordan 1
Officer Braden (Mar '17) Aug '18 who dat man 7
Girl drives a older light blue/white truck who ... Aug '18 Thatone 1
Houses for rent Jul '18 Msmith 1
Grandma house Jul '18 Gramma 3 2
Looking for TJ the mechanic (Nov '16) Nov '16 CrimDoc 1

Fair Play Jobs

Personal Finance

Fair Play Mortgages