Road Rage May Have Lead to Deadly Crash

Full story: News10 Sacramento

The 17-year-old survivor of a deadly car crash told friends an angry driver kept ramming their car and eventually ran them off the road.

Comments (Page 42)

Showing posts 821 - 830 of830
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aaron

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Jenna wrote:
I just hope that justice is served. I think that it is very sad what has happened to the young girl who has passed and I cannot judge because I was 17 too once and made bad choices, needless to say I did not drink at 17 but still who are we to judge. I am now 22 and have witnessed lots of crashes with friends due to drinking and driving and it's just a matter of time for people to wake up and realize they need to get a DD
What is the latest on this tragic story? I tried looking but could not find an update past Feb of 2008. Did the person responsible face justice? Is Seychelle Curry out of her coma? Please, someone, update me.
AnonymousOne

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the latest on this tragic story? I tried looking but could not find an update past Feb of 2008. Did the person responsible face justice? Is Seychelle Curry out of her coma? Please, someone, update me.
The case has ended with Mr. Palmer being convicted on all 9 counts he faced. His sentencing will take place on Nov. 17th. Saychelle is out of her coma but is in a vegetative state, and will most likely remain that way for good.

Juror #6
Lauren of Del Campo

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

My name is Lauren and I attend Del Campo.
I was a sophomore the year this happened and it affeted our school greatly.
True, the girls shouldn't have been doing what they were doing, but they ultimately didn't deserve what happened to them.
I'm glad the guy has finally been charged to 22 years in prison.

“What goes around comes around”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

Had the girls not been out post curfew, driving drunk and throwing eggs at people/ cars this wouldn't have happened. They pissed off the wrong guy and that's life. I still maintain they brought it on themselves. I try to teach ALL of my kids, (and I've got a boatload of 'em between steps and bios)to act intelligently and be prepared to reap what you sow. No crying foul when things don't go your way. Sad situation, but the girls initiated it.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

Lauren of Del Campo wrote:
True, the girls shouldn't have been doing what they were doing, but they ultimately didn't deserve what happened to them.
Yeah, they did deserve it.
Anonymous

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I went to elementary school with Seychelle Curry. I knew her as Chelley. We were friends when we were kids.
Yes, they were doing stupid things, but they didn't deserve what happened to them, and their families really didn't deserve the resultant pain. There is a huge difference between crying fowl when things don't go your way, and not being around to know it didn't go your way.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

"Palmer, 40, gave chase to the girls' car after one of them threw an egg at him while he was in the process of stealing a license plate off a utility trailer. The girls had just dropped off a friend at her Carmichael residence in the pre-dawn hours after a night of partying and drinking.

Seychelle Curry (middle teen in photo), the driver of the car, was left in a comatose state as a result of the crash. The other passenger in the car, Valerie Schmidt (teen at left in photo), now 19, sustained two broken legs and severe facial cuts."

Hahahaha, like James Brown once said, "Static? Don't start none, don't get none!"

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

" They also said toxicology reports confirmed that the driver Seychelle Curry had a blood alcohol level over .05 the night of the crash."

http://www.news10.net/news/article/34400/2/De... -
Tracy of Del campo 2009

Antelope, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Many years have past and these beautiful girls will never be forgotten. Kailey and Chelley were one of a kind. Fun loving passionate girls. They did not deserve what happened to them. Erin, Kaileys mother, does not deserve to live her life without Kailey. Kailey is her everything! I will never forget the morning of the crash. The car was in two just behind my families home. I was headed to Saturday school. A few minutes after arrival the word spread quickly that kailey was dead. We rushed to the hospital. Ill never forget seeing Chelley beaten, battered, and bruised gasping for life.
Ill never forget these angels

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

I bet they wished they wouldn't have, now. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 830 of830
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fair Oaks Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fair Oaks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance