Sacto 911: New women's prison for Folsom

Sacto 911: New women's prison for Folsom

There are 3 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Sacto 911: New women's prison for Folsom. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

The Folsom Women's Facility, located near Folsom State Prison and California State Prison-Sacramento, is expected to receive its first inmates next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Laura

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Does anyone have any information on the new Folsom Women's Facility?
Physical address? Visiting hours? Etc.
my daughter was moved there during the week and I'm going to visit tomorrow. All I know is the Facility's name
Thank you
Laura
Deb

Hanford, CA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Laura wrote:
Does anyone have any information on the new Folsom Women's Facility?
Physical address? Visiting hours? Etc.
my daughter was moved there during the week and I'm going to visit tomorrow. All I know is the Facility's name
Thank you
Laura
Have you found out anything on this? I am trying to go visit this weekend and have not found any visiting information yet. Nobody seems to know anything. Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same!
Carol

Oakdale, CA

#3 Aug 30, 2013
I am trying to visit someone at Folsom Woman's facility. I signed up for the visiting appointment program and then was told that I don't need to do that for visiting the Folsom Women's facility. I was approved as a visitor, but don't know what to do next. Do I just show up on visitation day? Can someone help me, as the person who I am visiting will be released in a couple ofweeks and I want to visit right away. Help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juvenile girl found dead in Rocklin,a Read Stor... Jul 20 Karen in Rio Vista 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Roseville, CA Jul 6 MotoChick9 21
Nick's Smorgy Jul 5 Curious in Arkansas 1
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds (Jan '15) Jul 4 No strings 3
Panning for Gold (Sep '15) Apr '16 lilsweettea 4
Shrooms or acid? Feb '16 alex 1
Wanna hang with a emo girl (Feb '15) Feb '16 SnowFlake 5

Fair Oaks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fair Oaks Mortgages