NJ chef featured on 'Kitchen Nightmar...

NJ chef featured on 'Kitchen Nightmares' jumps from bridge in suicide

There are 8 comments on the Courier News story from Sep 28, 2010, titled NJ chef featured on 'Kitchen Nightmares' jumps from bridge in suicide. In it, Courier News reports that:

Joseph Cerniglia, a New Jersey chef once featured on celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares" show has jumped to his death from the George Washington bridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News.

TooLoud

Huntsville, AL

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Tragic. What a handsome, dedicated man--and what a horrible economy (no, I don't blame horrible Gordon Ramsey, but he didn't help things.)
Jim

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 29, 2010
TooLoud wrote:
Tragic. What a handsome, dedicated man--and what a horrible economy (no, I don't blame horrible Gordon Ramsey, but he didn't help things.)
What? Why would Chef Gordon be blamed in any kind of way and what do you mean he didn't help? Gordon's direction MADE that restaurant. And what does the economy have to do with it? Joe Cerniglia was having an affair with Jessica, the pastry chef at Joe's restaurant! The poor soul, Joe, made a mistake but didn't face it. Now his suicide may lead to the closure of the restaurant, lost jobs in this economy and lost income for his lovely wife Melissa and Joe's three children.

STOP looking to blame someone else for another person's failures and mistakes. START taking responsibility, everyone, for your own problems!!
Moron Finder

Albany, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Why would Chef Gordon be blamed in any kind of way and what do you mean he didn't help? Gordon's direction MADE that restaurant. And what does the economy have to do with it? Joe Cerniglia was having an affair with Jessica, the pastry chef at Joe's restaurant! The poor soul, Joe, made a mistake but didn't face it. Now his suicide may lead to the closure of the restaurant, lost jobs in this economy and lost income for his lovely wife Melissa and Joe's three children.
STOP looking to blame someone else for another person's failures and mistakes. START taking responsibility, everyone, for your own problems!!
NO thanks for making this public (IF it's at all true). I'm sure this will make everyone feel much better, especially his family. You FOOL!
Jim

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Moron Finder wrote:
<quoted text>NO thanks for making this public (IF it's at all true). I'm sure this will make everyone feel much better, especially his family. You FOOL!
If you were better read and better informed you would know that this story already broke across New Jersey and the nation many hours before I posted here. I'm in Colorado. This information is coast to coast due to the news media. Get a clue.
Moron Finder

Albany, NY

#6 Sep 29, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were better read and better informed you would know that this story already broke across New Jersey and the nation many hours before I posted here. I'm in Colorado. This information is coast to coast due to the news media. Get a clue.
Here's YOUR clue: The family doesn't need long-distance gossip hags to keep spreading the unwanted "news". Get a clue!
Jim

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Moron Finder wrote:
<quoted text> Here's YOUR clue: The family doesn't need long-distance gossip hags to keep spreading the unwanted "news". Get a clue!
Hey tough guy! Pay attention to the focus of what I originally wrote. The focus was not on the gossip, it was on personal responsibility. I know that's a difficult concept for you and all your Obama worshiping pals out in this world. Grow up!
Jim

Denver, CO

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Moron Finder wrote:
<quoted text> Here's YOUR clue: The family doesn't need long-distance gossip hags to keep spreading the unwanted "news". Get a clue!
Oh, never mind. I should be doing something else more productive than posting on forums that probably don't get much exposure anyway. So, I'll give it to you, Moron Finder. Yeah, I do have other things to do, just trying to avoid them with distractions I suppose. Anyway, you can always hit the links just above my posts and ask the moderators to drop my posts. Wish everyone here serenity and success! Bye!
Moron Finder

Albany, NY

#9 Sep 29, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tough guy! Pay attention to the focus of what I originally wrote. The focus was not on the gossip, it was on personal responsibility. I know that's a difficult concept for you and all your Obama worshiping pals out in this world. Grow up!
You have almost redeemed yourself with this one: I am NOT an Obama worshipper. I can't wait to vote him out of office in 2012. Where did you get that ridiculous idea, tough guy? You need a smack on the head!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Lawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender man says guard told him: "I need to... Fri TipsyFromCentralC... 1
News Watch This Man Save An Elderly Woman From Being... (Mar '17) Sep 18 Charlie Estupefacto 3
News Paterson bust finds pot, cocaine, cash in apart... Sep 4 Bonnie23 2
Anyone Remember SportsWorld? (Nov '11) Aug 30 cant-dan 10
News Fewer refugees getting approval to come to N.J. Aug '17 WTF 2
News Passaic prosecutor's refusal to reinvestigate t... Aug '17 guest 1
News These 11 mayors get 6-figure pay from taxpayers... Aug '17 Realist 2

Fair Lawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fair Lawn Mortgages