Swine flu sickens four Fair Lawn stud...

Swine flu sickens four Fair Lawn students

There are 4 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from May 27, 2009, titled Swine flu sickens four Fair Lawn students. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

Four Fair Lawn students - three in the high school and one in a middle school - have been sickened by the swine flu virus, officials said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

derek

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2009
there's at least one in TJ, i think i know who the person is...

“Listen”

Since: Jun 09

Sussex County

#2 Jun 17, 2009
you should take a look at the hamburg, nj forums, there are people there that believe that this swine flu is a joke and are making fun of it. Maybe if they catch it they'll think differently???

“Jeff Taylor”

Since: Jan 09

Washington, DC

#3 Jun 19, 2009
When you look at the flu tracker map on http://battlethebug.com/ it still shows NJ at the "growing" status - can anyone from the area confirm, are there a lot of flu cases right now?
calco

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 22, 2009
i really don't understand why the people with swine flu just can't stay in their house. if they cant do that, they should kill themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Lawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.J. needle exchange program is called a succes... (Oct '12) May 15 Typicalguy71 11
News Know of any public corruption in N.J.? AG offer... May 13 annel 1
News Cruise raises cash for Paterson mayor's legal fees May 9 Patersonian 1
Nj adoptees can get their Original Birth certif... May 6 joan 2
News New Jersey mayor charged with corruption in war... Apr 30 Aaviles1220 5
News County worker stole food stamps from poor famil... Apr 26 Patersonian 1
looking for a good women with good heart Apr '17 Layne 1

Fair Lawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fair Lawn Mortgages