Man Found Dead In Fair Haven Shooting...

Man Found Dead In Fair Haven Shooting -- Courant.com

There are 9 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 29, 2007, titled Man Found Dead In Fair Haven Shooting -- Courant.com. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A 33-year old man was killed in a shooting early Saturday in the city's Fair Haven section.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

2Wheels

Morris, CT

#2 Jul 29, 2007
Yeah, sounds like that multicultural experiment and I.D. card program is really working out pretty well.

I ready that story. Sound like N.H. is going to be one helluva party town! Wooohoooo! People must be just giddy down there with all this diversity.
TimSully

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2007
You have only to work in New Haven at night to see the fun you're missing. Rio and Third World countries got you interested in dangerous living? Save money and come to New Haven! Mayor DeStefano and Chief Ortiz apologize for the mess but theres some illegal aliens to help and yet another embezzlement case involving a minority member of city government. Can't wait for the "New Haven is Great" lobby to show up here. Your city is a cesspool.
paul

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#4 Jul 29, 2007
hey this isn't news,news would be like this,,,,,"no one was shot last night in hartford or new haven, in other braeking news,no member of the state legislature was caught lying or stealing" now thats news
CPC

Cheshire, CT

#5 Jul 29, 2007
Two people sitting on a porch get shot and the Courant can only scrap up four sentences on this?
paul

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#7 Jul 29, 2007
CPC wrote:
Two people sitting on a porch get shot and the Courant can only scrap up four sentences on this?
thats four sentences to many as far as i'm concerned
CPC

Cheshire, CT

#10 Jul 29, 2007
paul wrote:
<quoted text>thats four sentences to many as far as i'm concerned
Really? Did they deserve to be shot at?
paul

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#11 Jul 29, 2007
CPC wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know,i didn't know them personally,did you?i'm saying is it really news that someone is shot in newhaven?
paul

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#13 Jul 29, 2007
CPC wrote:
<quoted text>
as a matter of fact after reading another slant on the story and getting more info ,yes it does sound like they deserved to be shot,,,kinda like,live by the sword,die by the sword.but still where is the news?
CPC

Cheshire, CT

#14 Jul 29, 2007
paul wrote:
<quoted text>as a matter of fact after reading another slant on the story and getting more info ,yes it does sound like they deserved to be shot,,,kinda like,live by the sword,die by the sword.but still where is the news?
Really? Didn't sound like they were shooting back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phil norman (Jan '13) Mon Guest 3
Review: Champion's Auto Ferry Inc (Mar '13) Nov '16 Woodchuckreese 2
burt radtz hhs class of 2000? Nov '16 jane 3
News Michigan Man Arrested After Police Find Meth La... Oct '16 sallyk 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 Color full 1
Looking for Jerry Renfro (Jul '16) Jul '16 Linda Renfro 3
Looking for Jerry Renfro (Jul '16) Jul '16 Linda Renfro 3

Fair Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance