Marshfield elementary school principa...

Marshfield elementary school principal Leasha DeCamp dies, 2 days after ATV accident

There are 3 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Apr 4, 2011, titled Marshfield elementary school principal Leasha DeCamp dies, 2 days after ATV accident. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

Leasha DeCamp, the principal at Hubble Elementary School in Marshfield, died late Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

Kogel Family

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 5, 2011
My Heart goes out to her family and the students and staff... May God comfort you all.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2011
So many people are touched by the passing of this beautiful woman! I didn't know her, but can see that she loved her family and her elementary children. Heartfelt sympathies to her family and friends.
curious about Jack

Willow Springs, MO

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Its so sad. After all the courage and fight she gave for the cancer then this,its terrible sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police dept (Jan '14) Wed KU Hawk 6
Lacey combs May 20 wicked woman 1
Red Corvette May 17 fast cars 1
horny mom May 16 Big Daddy2147303738 2
any girls in church approached by respected pre... May 12 LiveWire421 1
lisa henderson is the new judge?! (Aug '10) May 8 none 24
I Love Mifi,s May 4 scotty 1
More from around the web

Fair Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE