lisa henderson is the new judge?!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adj

United States

#21 Oct 3, 2011
chatliegirl wrote:
Lisa henderson is allowing Moyle to go to the Methodist church across the strret from his house with children. Does the Missouri Attorney General know this?
OMG!!!!!
NW Missouri family

Lathrop, MO

#22 Dec 28, 2011
Thanks to your prosecutor and this judge, our family and the organizations which I plan outings for will never set foot in your county again. Talk about a racket! Fine... make up your own rules, crack down on whatever behaviors you want on your rivers.... but be reasonable and not so frickin' arrogant and greedy about it!

Reading these posts, I guess our lawyer didn't have the right "equipment".....
lisa

Collierville, TN

#23 Jul 29, 2013
lisa henderson is hot as hell
none

United States

#24 May 8, 2015
lisa stories wrote:
It would be a lie for sure if she said how wonderful she is. The ex of 18 years was contacted by a lisa supporter right before the election-u can see he is psycho. Check out casenet for lisa's brother and step son!!! I bet lisa has a few more notches on her bedpost than judge blosch. Enjoy your 4 years ms. Henderson!!!!
That's sad how you can tell a person by their family... so one of your family member is not an upstanding citizen... that makes you wrong too? If you think you can judge, why don't the public see you trying for the job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in Buffalo burglary (Dec '11) Jul '17 BuffAhole 43
Is Dallas county still a shit hole? Jul '17 BuffAhole 1
Deanne Treese is a THIEF! (Sep '16) Jul '17 iknowher 5
Bed Bugs at the Goodnight Inn room 22 in Buffalo Jun '17 Concerned Citizen 2
Angela Williams Ford Jones (Sep '15) Jun '17 Just wondering 4
Lookin for any historical data and urban legend... (Sep '16) Jun '17 Anonymous 2
charity gault ariola May '17 Kimberly Sparks 1

Fair Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fair Grove Mortgages