Councilman Jeff Danderson - Fair Grove

Councilman Jeff Danderson - Fair Grove

Posted in the Fair Grove Forum

The Federal Farmer

Springfield, MO

#1 Aug 23, 2010
Consider this a newsboy in center city calling out with a handbell in his hand to all voting and concerned citizens of Fair Grove. A group of aforementioned concerned denizens of this fair town who have grown tired, upset, frustrated and outright scared at the way Jeff Danderson, councilman of Ward 2 is running the city of Fair Grove as is were his own are forming into a committee. Jeff Danderson has ignored the citizens long enough and it is time to administer the Anti-Federalist movement to him. Danderson either needs to submit to the Will of the People as it is being said or he needs to resign. Please come out to the Fair Grove City Hall tomorrow night 8/24/2010 at 6:30 to hear him pick on other members of council and to hear who he plans on fighting with this week.

The Federal Farmer
Ralph Ketchham

Springfield, MO

#2 Sep 4, 2010
Ok, so now that we have the ball rolling, I want to continue the topic of discussion concerning Jeff Danderson in Fairgrove. Did anyone else read the bufalo newspaper from a few weeks ago in which it talked about Mr Danderson walked away from teh board so he could be a "citzen" and have teh cops in Fairgrove "take a bigger role in controlling nusances". I can tell you right now EXACTLY how that went. Mr Dandreson told the mayor and other members he was "stepping down" but that was symbolic only. I can almost guarantee he told the council what he wanted and what to do, as he has done over teh past several years and Mr Dadnerson tells the cops what to do. Do pepole in Fairgrove really want the Po-Po and fire depts chasing folk around towm and arresting them for not having their own properties the way he wants????
Concerned citizen

Springfield, MO

#4 Aug 5, 2013
Let it be know that Jeff Danderson is still controlling the city council by putting his cousin Stafford into council position. Been several times he has been seen with Stafford and he has made comments about issues with the city that don't come out until after the next city council meeting. JEFF DANDERSON needs out of office along with anyone he is controlling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naughty girls Sat Scotty 1
horny mom Jun 25 scotty 5
Any Horny Mom,s here from Buffalo Mo Jun 25 scotty 1
Lacey combs Jun 25 Derrick 2
Horny Mom,s Jun 25 Derrick 2
Dallas county sheriff dept Jun 19 Jason 1
missing family (Jul '13) Apr '15 urbana girl 17
More from around the web

Fair Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE