Fair Grove football
Junkyard Dawg

Muscle Shoals, AL

#1 May 17, 2008
Is FG football gonna be any good this year? Does FG hold the state record for consecutive losses?
berry sanders

Fairmont, WV

#2 Oct 5, 2008
um no their 6-0 and ranked 7th in the state buddy!
GRIFFITH 12 ASH GROVE

Columbia, MO

#3 Oct 23, 2008
you are not that good you guys have calab fitsel thats what makes you good
fghs

Columbia, MO

#4 Oct 31, 2008
well ash grove, you really see where talkin smack got u. a big fat loss. 55-8 loss. enough said!
Branson MO

Columbia, MO

#5 Nov 5, 2008
Well ash grove that is pretty pathetic, a 55- 8 loss, because of one guy, I doubt it

Since: Nov 08

Columbia, MO

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Lol they also have a quarterback named Cam Bruffett who has nearly ran AND threw for a thousand yards and a tight end named Justin Cleeton who has over 400 yards recieving and is leading the team with about 10 sacks and the defense allows only about 7 points a game. Schaffitzel is the work horse but trust me, this team can beat you with many players.
fairgrove fan

Overland Park, KS

#7 Nov 20, 2008
you know I am getting sick of hearing crap about how our field is not worth playing on and how the only thing we have is a running back we have one of the best O lines and D lines in the state we are 13-0 for a reason we are a GREAT TEAM from top to bottom if you think that we are lucky or not worthy to be where we are then you havnt wached past your nose
Afaith2

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2008
you know sumthin im sick and tired of hearin it too. thnx for all the people on here who commented supporting us ... cuz who ever ash grove is, u have no rite to be talkin smack on us wen we KILLED u! u cant even spell calabs last name rite. ill admitt calab is amazing and ive never had a prob with him. we getta long at school and hes always been nice to me but there is more than just him on the team and even he will admitt that. everyone works hard and ur obviasally just pissed cuz were kickin butt this year. so find somethin better to get all upset about and stick it!! peace!!

p.s. this is all comein from a chick so ha!!
FG Varsity Lineman

Dubuque, IA

#9 Jul 18, 2009
You know, i think we(the team) have heard enough of everybody's whining and bullshitting about us. We beat you, so what, get over it. Just goes to show who the better football team is. I happen to be on the varsity line, and believe me, it takes more than Caleb to make our team. We'll kick ass, and take names, any day of the week buddy, I don't care if its friday night football or not.
thebull74

Columbia, MO

#10 Sep 14, 2009
its a new season and fair grove u guys will play a tough ash grove pirates football team so look out cuz when we take it to u guys on your field i dont want to hear any shit u guys have beat us once n how many years have we kicked your asses all over that field thank u
FG Player

Cedar Rapids, IA

#11 Oct 3, 2009
You guys aren't gonna take it to anyone, especially us. Thats been proven already. So until you guys win a game, Shut up. Thanks.
FGH

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2009
"its a new season and fair grove u guys will play a tough ash grove pirates football team so look out cuz when we take it to u guys on your field i dont want to hear any shit u guys have beat us once n how many years have we kicked your asses all over that field thank u FG Player"

lmao You guy put it to Fairgrove
fg fan

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2009
"its a new season and fair grove u guys will play a tough ash grove pirates football team so look out cuz when we take it to u guys on your field i dont want to hear any shit u guys have beat us once n how many years have we kicked your asses all over that field thank u
FG Player"

got your ass handed to ya
roger545454

New York, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2009
everyone relax fair grove is better... this season... school power houses come and go. it's the memories we make.
Ash Grove

Columbia, MO

#15 Dec 8, 2010
hey, im from ash grove, and unlike the other 2 guys who thought it would b a good idea to get on here and talk crap, ive actually been on the field in a varsity game. Im a 3 year starter, so i kno just how good you guys are and were, esp those 08 and 09 teams. u were solid in every aspect of the game. not every person from ash grove is as ignorant as some people make us seem. haha
Hats Off

United States

#16 Jan 18, 2011
Nice to see professional courtesy extended in the sportsmanship arena. Thank you Ash Grove. You are a class act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppy Mills (Nov '09) Jul 30 For the love of dogs 20
Lisa brown dog breeder on victory rd in Buffalo... Jul 29 Animal lover 2
James Lester Andrews (May '08) Jul '16 tim greene 4
missing family (Jul '13) May '16 Daughter 18
Potters Mansion (Mar '09) Apr '16 Chris Pfresh 5
amber harness (Jan '16) Apr '16 that one chick 4
nana's cafe (Jan '16) Apr '16 Really 5

Fair Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance