SHERRY

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2008
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND SOMETHING TO RENT IN FAIRGROVE, ALL SURROUNDING AREAS HAVE PLENTY TO RENT, IN FAIRGROVE THEY JUST HAVE ONE EXPENSIVE APARTMENT OR 700 DOLLAR HOMES. WHEN ONE DOES COME UP IT IS ALWAYS GONE WHEN I CALL ABOUT IT. LOOKING FOR A HOUSE OR TRAILER OR DUPLEX TO RENT IN FAIRGROVE, NO PROPANE, 2 BED, 1 BATH. AS LONG AS FAIRGROVE SCHOOLS - DOESNT MATTER WHERE. THANKS
bogus

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2008
maybe they are plotting against you
SHERRY

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2008
STILL WANTING TO RENT A PLACE. THANKS
Joh

Marshfield, MO

#4 Feb 18, 2008
SHERRY wrote:
STILL WANTING TO RENT A PLACE. THANKS
it is difficult enough to find renters with valid references, these are checkable, but still many come to rent and distroy property, then leave with out paying their rent. Dallas county is LOADED with dead beats that victimize landlords. I got out of the rental business because of this. It does no good to take them to court because the court may rule in your favor but does not force them to pay.
Go to your church and ask for help. a land lord will be more responsive to a referal from your church to one in fair grove. Good luck!
songs4me

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2008
try asking help from James River Church, I know they help those that need places to live, and even in some cases if the person is in need of financial help they will pay part of the rent.

What about Straffor? they have good School too.
mary

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Apr 13, 2009
i used 2 live in fair grove few yr ago and it is hard to find a place to rent. It a good place to live. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Dallas county still a shit hole? (Jul '17) Jan 11 Buffalo Res 3
men and women marrying people young enough to b... (Nov '13) Dec 29 Penny suw 9
water bill pleasant hope (Feb '10) Dec 26 Timathy Hollingsw... 13
truman mansfield (Dec '14) Dec '17 connersville 2
Leo (Nov '11) Nov '17 Brandon orman I 2
brad jennings trail today 12-6-2007 (Dec '07) Nov '17 Karen 94
News Two arrested in Buffalo burglary (Dec '11) Jul '17 BuffAhole 43

Fair Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance