Innovative dishes make diner unique, ...

Innovative dishes make diner unique, popular

There are 2 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Innovative dishes make diner unique, popular. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

A journey to Fair Grove sounds pleasant and a phone call sends us to the Brickhouse Diner with Debbie Murray for a Dine on Our Dime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

Janis

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2008
Brickhouse is a great place to eat. The atmosphere is family casual and the food is excellent. Les makes great desserts and Bryan is awesome on the grill.

Watch for the Saturday night specials that are great value for the price like steaks and all the trimmings.

I highly recommend lunch or dinner there.
Just wondering

Springfield, MO

#2 Dec 1, 2008
Brickhouse sold out to China King (I think is the name) I haven't eaten there yet, but alot of people I know have...and havn't heard anything bad...I still would rather eat at Sheila's Place in Fair Grove!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amber harness (Jan '16) Feb 12 Ducky 5
New Pleasant Hope Police Chief Jan 28 Area Resident 2
Coach Nolan Dec '16 Enquirer 1
SNITCHES AND NARKS in Buffalo, MO (Dec '14) Dec '16 Dan 2
Home Invasion in 1996-1995 (Feb '10) Nov '16 I do what year n ... 2
whos horny (Jan '13) Nov '16 Nympho69 5
Looking for Codey Dale Cummings Nov '16 Missing_ 1

Fair Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance