Bored with my life
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious women

Hardy, AR

#1 Aug 4, 2010
I am a fifty year woman, just bored to death and very curious about many things. My life is passing by, and enjoying what I have done less all the time. My curosity has peaked and wanting to explore. Is there any other like me out there. i am new and need to be guided

Hardy, AR

#2 Aug 5, 2010
I live right outside Buffalo, and feel the same way. theres not a lot smiles and happiness on the womens faces in this area. I am ready to explore also, there must be sometime more fulfilling then what I am doing

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Sounds like time for a road trip.

Buffalo, MO

#4 Aug 7, 2010
Just what is you'd like to explore?
sex therapy

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2010
They obviously want good sex for once in their lives. It's sure not happening here in Buffalo.

Englewood, CO

#6 Aug 8, 2010
go do somethin ya aint done.

Hardy, AR

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Unknown, sex therapy, tee
thanks for your comments. I am willing to try just about anything, that how bored I am. I have two girlfriends, that are happier then I ever seen them, its amazing. I need someone experienced to help me along. It is as simple as that
New in the area

Hardy, AR

#8 Aug 18, 2010
It looks like we are needing the same thing, and we live close. I am a nurse Tech, reaising a 16 year old. Work, work, work, stress stress stress
I need a release, optional of what, how, or whoever. If you have any interest, say,and we will exchange e mails
wife gone

Englewood, CO

#9 Aug 22, 2010
and my wife left me in may and i need attention lol

United States

#10 Sep 4, 2010
Did you ever find the relief you are seeking? Maybe it is time to explore opportunities that are out of the box.

Leon, KS

#11 Sep 5, 2010
51 male bored too

Cherokee Village, AR

#12 Sep 6, 2010
what did you have in Mind. I am open to anything, my curiosity is growing, and my need is peaking,

Cherokee Village, AR

#13 Sep 10, 2010
this kinda tell men, that men and women in buffalo are pretty boring. Thought i would meet someone this way. disappointed and still willing and curious

Ozark, MO

#15 Sep 19, 2010
Maybe a little outdoor photography is in order to get things going. I have always wanted to take some outdoor shots of some naked ladies so.......... are you curious enough for some of that?
buffalo gal

#16 Sep 19, 2010
Mike wrote:
Maybe a little outdoor photography is in order to get things going. I have always wanted to take some outdoor shots of some naked ladies so.......... are you curious enough for some of that?
hey perv, how bout you get your naked weener photographed? Just curious might laugh though and ruin the mood. If ur lookin for easy girls try the long lane forum.

Reeds Spring, MO

#17 Sep 23, 2010
Well by the size of the women in Buffalo I would need a very wide angle lens.
Curios Women

Salem, AR

#18 Nov 4, 2010
Still looking for someone tooo spend time with and have fun
curious Women

Salem, AR

#19 Nov 11, 2010
I fulfilled some of my curiosity, and it was very good. Still want to hoop up with someone in Buffalo, to fill some adult time. Very Flexible!!1
Wants to Explore

Malvern, AR

#20 Dec 1, 2010
good friend and I are still looking. Craig list don't work
We will meet and if it feels right we will party together
This is not a unusual thing, everyone seems to make what its not, and misses out
A good Friend

Salem, AR

#21 Dec 4, 2010
Great people, I can't but I would, dont have the time
Had lots of fun, and no cost
good luck for the one that hooks up with them
Easy going and the best time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny mom (Apr '15) Oct '15 Leo7112 10
Road Rage Idiot Oct '15 Big Dick Dudley 4
whos horny (Jan '13) Oct '15 ken 4
Angela Williams Ford Jones Sep '15 just me 3
Horny moms on from around Buffalo Mo Sep '15 Leo7112 2
men and women marrying people young enough to b... (Nov '13) Aug '15 Get a clue 8
New around here Aug '15 Looking 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fair Grove Mortgages