Must Read- July 11, 2013: Fair Grove,...

Must Read- July 11, 2013: Fair Grove, Obamacare Delay, Amnesty

There are 1 comment on the KSGF-AM Springfield story from Jul 11, 2013, titled Must Read- July 11, 2013: Fair Grove, Obamacare Delay, Amnesty. In it, KSGF-AM Springfield reports that:

Things continue to get heated in Fair Grove! The alderwoman who took was upset about the crime of the Missouri flag replaced by the Gadsden flag may have committed a crime herself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSGF-AM Springfield.

enough is enough

Garden City, MO

#1 Jul 12, 2013
My god, why are these five alderman so stupid. They keep arguing with the public over the same stupid stuff for weeks. Now the police department is having to have the sheriff come in for no reason as a diversionary so they can drag this stupid shit out longer. Quit thinking of your selves and your personal gain for once and start listening to people who you represent. Get it over with enough is enough.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fair Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny mom (Apr '15) Oct '15 Leo7112 10
Road Rage Idiot Oct '15 Big Dick Dudley 4
whos horny (Jan '13) Oct '15 ken 4
Angela Williams Ford Jones Sep '15 just me 3
Horny moms on from around Buffalo Mo Sep '15 Leo7112 2
men and women marrying people young enough to b... (Nov '13) Aug '15 Get a clue 8
New around here Aug '15 Looking 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fair Grove Mortgages