Tully Burger King fire ignited by ven...

Tully Burger King fire ignited by ventilation malfunction

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Tully Burger King fire ignited by ventilation malfunction. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

The massive fire that destroyed the Burger King in Tully in early February started with the ventilation system in a restroom, according to Onondaga County emergency management.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

jay

Springfield, MA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Oops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fabius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This 19-year-old from Cazenovia will probably h... 9 hr Just wowd 1
Stay away from Cazenovia (May '06) Apr 24 Senn 38
News Military achievements by local residents week o... Apr 14 Lucy Jane 1
News Trial date set for Cazenovia man charged with d... Mar '16 kgg 1
Hampton Inn in Caz Mar '16 Kathy 1
sue barber Mar '16 curious 1
Living in the Village of Cazenovia (Sep '07) Mar '16 Stairstepper 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fabius Mortgages