Murray Charged with Aggravated Sexual...

Murray Charged with Aggravated Sexual Battery & Sodomy - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spo...

There are 44 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Murray Charged with Aggravated Sexual Battery & Sodomy - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spo.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The NBC29 newsroom received the following press release from the Albemarle County Police Department: On March 13, 2012 the Albemarle County Police received a report alleging sexual misconduct with a juvenile.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
land whale

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
ewwwww. the eyes of a stoner.
Concerned guilt

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Maybe you should go by innocent untill proven guilty or how about thinking about the families you know like the ones that haven't been told yet or the ones that had to go through it.Maybe they don't want every time someone see's them to think about this! What he did was wrong I get that and believe me I agree 100% he should be punished.But what about the others involved! dont they matter!..Who is he going to hurt while he is in jail.Hope your all happy, because you have ruined peoples families even more then they were already.
Momof4

Avon, IN

#3 Mar 20, 2012
He can share a cell with Huguley.
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Concerned guilt wrote:
Maybe you should go by innocent untill proven guilty or how about thinking about the families you know like the ones that haven't been told yet or the ones that had to go through it.Maybe they don't want every time someone see's them to think about this! What he did was wrong I get that and believe me I agree 100% he should be punished.But what about the others involved! dont they matter!..Who is he going to hurt while he is in jail.Hope your all happy, because you have ruined peoples families even more then they were already.
W*T*F are you talking about?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2012
Well he is gonna find out what sodomy is all about when he gets to the big house.
The Bear

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 20, 2012
CvilleGordo wrote:
<quoted text>
W*T*F are you talking about?
Gordo, I agree, brother, what the hell is he talking about. The jackass, based on probable cause, got locked up for crimes against a kid.

Since: Feb 12

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 20, 2012
Concerned guilt wrote:
Maybe you should go by innocent untill proven guilty or how about thinking about the families you know like the ones that haven't been told yet or the ones that had to go through it.Maybe they don't want every time someone see's them to think about this! What he did was wrong I get that and believe me I agree 100% he should be punished.But what about the others involved! dont they matter!..Who is he going to hurt while he is in jail.Hope your all happy, because you have ruined peoples families even more then they were already.
OK, WONDERTARD. WTH are you talking about??????????
Troubled

The Plains, VA

#10 Mar 20, 2012
I don't think you should post a name or picture of someone who is just accused.The way I see it what if this guy didn't do it?Everyone is going to only remember him because he was accused,now if he is found guilty then put his picture & name in the media.In today's world you you are guilty till proven innocent.
torch

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 20, 2012
Momof4 wrote:
He can share a cell with Huguley.
That space is reserved for abshire, the hot passionate nights they can spend together

abshire by the way has appealed his case, lets hope its a hugely NO!!!!!!!!!!
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Mar 21, 2012
What I am talking about moron is that this was posted all over by the media about a man that has not even had his day in court yet, his family hadn't told almost anybody about it as far as family.They are told to not say anything to help protect the child then with out anybody warning the family they post this on here.It's not right, he is not guilty of anything until his day in court.Right now this is none of anybody's business.He is being held, therefore he can't hurt anybody.The person this may or may not happened to that child's family and Mr.Murray's family are the only ones that should have any involvement in this.A family has been ruined by this and all these useless comments and posts are NOT helping.He is in jail he can't see, so maybe you all should get a clue, because I already have plenty.
land whale

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Mar 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
What I am talking about moron is that this was posted all over by the media about a man that has not even had his day in court yet, his family hadn't told almost anybody about it as far as family.They are told to not say anything to help protect the child then with out anybody warning the family they post this on here.It's not right, he is not guilty of anything until his day in court.Right now this is none of anybody's business.He is being held, therefore he can't hurt anybody.The person this may or may not happened to that child's family and Mr.Murray's family are the only ones that should have any involvement in this.A family has been ruined by this and all these useless comments and posts are NOT helping.He is in jail he can't see, so maybe you all should get a clue, because I already have plenty.
Above you said what he did was wrong. Now you say he's not guilty til his day in court. Which is it? Did he do it or not??
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Mar 21, 2012
No I was saying if he did do it then I know its wrong.I may have wrote it wrong but thats what I meant and any idiot would get that.How the hell would I know if he did it or not.I wasn't there, where you? has he had his day in court? no has he told you he did?...no didn't think so.He is innocent until proven guilty clear and simple.It's not for you to decide and really until it is said he did it it's none of your concern, neither is it concern on what I do or don't know about it.You should think about if he didn't do it.Think of what has been done to his family and what the victims family is going through with this, not your judgement.You all should just butt out!! right now this effect's you in no way.All your doing is upsetting the people that is dealing with this right now.You solve nothing and neither did the news when they decided it would be a good idea to post this
land whale

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
No I was saying if he did do it then I know its wrong.I may have wrote it wrong but thats what I meant and any idiot would get that.How the hell would I know if he did it or not.I wasn't there, where you? has he had his day in court? no has he told you he did?...no didn't think so.He is innocent until proven guilty clear and simple.It's not for you to decide and really until it is said he did it it's none of your concern, neither is it concern on what I do or don't know about it.You should think about if he didn't do it.Think of what has been done to his family and what the victims family is going through with this, not your judgement.You all should just butt out!! right now this effect's you in no way.All your doing is upsetting the people that is dealing with this right now.You solve nothing and neither did the news when they decided it would be a good idea to post this
i r not a idiut
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Mar 21, 2012
Ooh big man/women aren't you.But I guarantee your a** if there wasn't a computer between me and you, you wouldn't be so big now would you! haha enjoy your big internet balls, hopefully one day you will get some real ones.Really it doesn't matter what you think :) I'm right and you are clearly wrong.The idiot is the one who runs there mouth while remaining completely clueless to what the real story is.Pretty pathetic to believe everything you hear. Especially when this is an alleged thing not a proven thing.I can only hope one day you are wrongly accused of something and that your name is all over the internet with people upsetting every member in your family while you remain oblivious to whats going on cuz your IN JAIL! lol I am so done with this, your so unimportant to this issue it's sad.Peace
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Mar 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he wasn't...see what opening your mouth about something you are clueless about gets you?
all the judgment's on this, yal really are morons haha I know him, you don't...get a life!!
myopinion

AOL

#18 Mar 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Ooh big man/women aren't you.But I guarantee your **** if there wasn't a computer between me and you, you wouldn't be so big now would you! haha enjoy your big internet balls, hopefully one day you will get some real ones.Really it doesn't matter what you think :) I'm right and you are clearly wrong.The idiot is the one who runs there mouth while remaining completely clueless to what the real story is.Pretty pathetic to believe everything you hear. Especially when this is an alleged thing not a proven thing.I can only hope one day you are wrongly accused of something and that your name is all over the internet with people upsetting every member in your family while you remain oblivious to whats going on cuz your IN JAIL! lol I am so done with this, your so unimportant to this issue it's sad.Peace
Murray hurt a child and all you are worried about is what people think of his family? Get serious!!!! All that matters is that little girl!!! I am guessing she is related to him since you keep saying 'the family''the family'. And if you are not related that for the love of God, think about that kid!!! Imagine what he put her through. Imagine how scared she was and will always be because of him!!! Imagine it being your child!!! No child should EVER be abused. Not sexually. Not physically. Not verbally. Children are so very innocent. That is why Murray and others like him prey on children! Because they are innocent and defenseless. They cannot fight back and most won't tell because they are threatened or know the person who abuses them. When someone is accused of a crime like this they should blow their picture up as big as they can and plaster them on buses, billboards, etc.... The family of the pervs may be hurt a little by the comments and when they have reality kick them in the ars as to what their family member is capable of. But think of the victims!!!! They are the ONLY ones that matter. As for us minding our business???!!!! It 'is' our business!!!!! I hope he pays for his crime and finds out the true meaning of the words sodomy and molestation!!!!!
myopinion

AOL

#19 Mar 21, 2012
That should have read ' and if you are not related than for the love of God, think about that kid!!'
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Mar 21, 2012
Are you that f'n clueless?? really! it amazes me Yeah obvious think about the kid IF HE DID IT!! he has NOT been charged with ANYTHING! yet.He has NOT been to court.GROW the HECK up.You don't know that he did this so you should shut your mouth! until it is said he did instead of ALLEGED..NO it is NOT even slightly your damn business! Think of his family! thats all I have been talking about? re-read dumb.. I am defending the fact that you are deciding he is guilty just so yal can run your flipping mouth YOU KNOW NOTHING! I repeat NNOOTTHHIINNGG!! People get wrongfully accused every single damn day and you think it's ok for you to decide he is guilty based on a freakin post! talk about being NUTS! it is none of anybody's business unless he is found guilty.Nothing you say will change that!! again GET A LIFE
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Mar 21, 2012
The only thing I said about family is the fact that Murray's family did not have the chance to be told in a respectful way.Instead they had to find out on FACEBOOK some the NEWS.That is not right at all! he could be innocent for all you know and his family is being put through hell for NOTHING his name could be being tarnished for a LIE, no I am not related but I might as well be.All you need to know is you don't know shit at this point.IF it comes out to be true then screw him...I hope the little girl is ok.But till then shut up
myopinion

AOL

#22 Mar 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Are you that f'n clueless?? really! it amazes me Yeah obvious think about the kid IF HE DID IT!! he has NOT been charged with ANYTHING! yet.He has NOT been to court.GROW the HECK up.You don't know that he did this so you should shut your mouth! until it is said he did instead of ALLEGED..NO it is NOT even slightly your **** business! Think of his family! thats all I have been talking about? re-read dumb.. I am defending the fact that you are deciding he is guilty just so yal can run your flipping mouth YOU KNOW NOTHING! I repeat NNOOTTHHIINNGG!! People get wrongfully accused every single **** day and you think it's ok for you to decide he is guilty based on a freakin post! talk about being NUTS! it is none of anybody's business unless he is found guilty.Nothing you say will change that!! again GET A LIFE
Typically when people get angry and start cussing they are defending someone they KNOW is guilty!!! I do know sommmmmething!!!!!!!!!! I know he is being accused of harming a little girl. Sadly she is probably not his only victim. And again it is MY business!!! She is a CHILD!! It is NEWS! And I am a MOM!!! So like it or not, I am GOING to COMMENT!!!! And so will others!!!!! As mad as you are I bet you have called all your friends telling them to back you up on here. Bet you have smoked a pack of cigarettes since my last posting!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Faber (Nov '08) Apr '15 Chris 4
News Fluvanna SPCA Wins $5,000 Grant from Humane Soc... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Justin Case 4
News Company Doing Blasting at CHO Has History of Pr... (Jun '13) Jun '13 DHS Purchasing Dept 11
News Weyers Cave Man Found Guilty of Rape, Jury Reco... (Jun '13) Jun '13 zapper 10
News Louisa County Woman Named Volunteer of the Year (Jun '13) Jun '13 GeorgeHdaV 1
News Nelson County Cleans Up After Severe Weather (Jun '13) Jun '13 TL in Cville 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) May '12 blah 136

Faber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faber Mortgages